After The Wedding

Moon And Maknae

 

Discalimer: I do not own Lee Taemin. If I did I’d marry him instead.

"TUNA CORNER"

Question: Who do you think is the member who’ll be good to his girlfriend?

Luna: Hmmm… Onew oppa. (Luna laughs) I really think he’ll make a good husband

Question: Who do you think is the best looking member in f(x)?

Taemin: Victoria noona (Taemin answers right away). Wasn’t she in our first mv Replay? That’s because she’s really pretty.

_

 

Chapter 2: After the wedding

 

After the wedding of course comes the honeymoon that’s what normal couples do, but no, Luna and Taemin did not have one and would probably never have one until the day they would finally get a divorce. It’s been months since the wedding happened; they’re officially and legally married. Honestly nothing much had changed. They’re still the same Sunyoung and Lee Taemin. She still lives at f(x)’s dorm and Taemin lives at Shinee’s dorm. It’s like nothing really happened. They were back to being just the Taemin and Luna before that dreadful night occurred. Yes both of them think of it as a dreadful night.

A lot of things happened though with their respective groups. F(x) came back with their successful Electric Shock album. And Shinee had their expected success as well with their album. Both groups are doing great, and even the members had a lot of individual activities.

Luna sat next to Key as they watch the latest SM Town Concert they just had. No one was there except for her, Key and Taemin but the latter is busy playing games in his laptop and maybe chatting with his friends. She was disappointed that Jonghyun is not here. She wanted to see him. She missed him a lot. Well it’s not that she still likes him like she used to. Yes she liked Jonghyun a lot before, like a serious crush but nothing grew out of that. Her feelings were never reciprocated so eventually it just died out on its own. And it helped that Jonghyun fell in love with another girl.

“Oppa, do you think Jonghyun oppa was really truly in love with Sekyung unnie?” Luna asked out of the blue.

“Do you think he’d gone as far as he had if he wasn’t?” Key asked in return. “Things just didn’t end up the way he wanted and they broke up. There was just too much pressure. He even composed a song for her,” Key told her. “It was called To The Only Girl” he made it in just one day.”

Jonghyun was a total mess when they broke up but with the members help and his friends help as well he got back on his own two feet. But his heart was forever scarred. Key told him that he’s still young and still had to learn a lot of things.

“Why did you suddenly ask that question?” Key looked at Luna with suspicious eyes.

“Well it just came to mind,” Luna replied casually.

“Do you perhaps still like Jonghyun?” Key asked with an effect.

“No of course not!” Luna denied it at once. “I stopped liking oppa a long time ago.”

Key laughed seeing Luna’s panicked face. It’s so easy to play with Luna’s feelings. She’s too honest at times that it can be her weakness.

“Well it better did because it will be a problem,” Key stated now giving Luna her third muffin. It’s nice having her here, someone to talk to and to enjoy food. “You’re Taemin’s wife now, whether you like it or not.”

“Oppa don’t remind me please,” Luna said. She could still remember the day she married Lee Taemin. The ones present were just his and her parents, her twin, his older brother and their managers. The rest of Shinee and f(x) were not allowed to attend to keep things more private.

Key handed her a tissue so she could wipe but Luna didn’t take it so he did it for her. “Why didn’t you just like me? I’m better than Jonghyun hyung, and I’m not dating anyone.”

This time Luna really laughs. “Oppa we both know who you really like.”

“Aigoo this kid,” Key said and pinched her cheek just as Taemin decided to come out of his room.

“Why don’t you just marry each other,” he said as he went passed them and straight to the kitchen.

“We will!” Key shouted at him as Luna yelled “We can’t!” And they both ended up laughing.

“Oh right, you’re already married so you can’t marry unless you divorce our Taemin first.” Key said still playing along.

“I told you not to keep saying that I’m already married. You might get used to it and probably say it out loud when we’re out in public or something.”

“No I won’t,” Key said. “I still could not believe that our little adventure could end up getting you two tied.”

“You’re second on my list now.”

“List of what?”

“People reminding me I’m married.”

“Oh yeah? Who’s first?”

“Taemin’s mom.” She then told Key how Taemin’s mom calls her a lot; she calls more than her own mother does. Reminding her that she needs rest and sleep, and to not forget about her studies.

Taemin just ignored them. Luna and Key had been spending too much time with each other that if anyone sees them they’ll think they’re a couple. They don’t actually act like a couple but they look so close that people might see them as one. But other Shinee members know who Key really likes and of course it’s not Luna. They don’t just have the feel of a couple being in love. They say that if two people are in love they mirror each other’s feelings. Key and Luna are just plain platonic friends. And they love hanging out here in their dorm, just watching anything they like and eating too. Always eating, those two just love to eat. The problem is Luna comes to the dorm more often now than before they were married. And that bothers him a lot.

Luna walked into the kitchen to find him just standing beside the sink. “Taemin do you want some pizza?” she asks as she dialed some number. She doesn’t wait for his answer and ordered the pizza anyway.

“Aren’t you leaving yet?” he asked once she was done with her order. He likes to tell her to go home whenever she’s around. Most of the time Luna just ignores him but the most he can get from her nowadays is a silly grin.

“Key oppa and I still need to discuss something,” Luna answered and took his glass which he had filled with cold water and drank it. “Thanks.” She left after emptying the glass.

He couldn’t really remember the first time he talked to Luna. All he could remember was that she was much too noisy and she always smiles even when everyone was already wearing a frown. You could easily find her in a crowd.

Their training days seemed to be too far ago. He’d never thought he’d miss his training days.

He heard the front door open and Luna screamed. “Oppa!” from the sound of her voice he knew it was Onew who had arrived. Luna always greets him the same, as if they had not seen each other in years. He could almost see them hugging each other.

“Just the two of you? Where’s Taemin?” Onew asked and Taemin came out of the kitchen to see Onew and Luna holding hands as he had expected.

“Oh there you are,” Onew said when he saw Taemin. The front door opened again and came in Minho.

“Luna you’re here,” he said once he saw Luna. He smiled at her and ruffles her hair. Of all the Shinee members only Jonghyun has a sister that’s why Minho and probably the other older Shinee members consider Luna as a younger sister. She acts as one. And now that she’s legally Taemin’s wife, his hyungs all look at her as their sister-in-law. Really troublesome for Taemin.

“Oppa I ordered pizza,” Luna said to Minho. Onew had gone to his room to change his clothes.

“Really? Wah, I’m getting hungry.” Minho said and Luna quickly got a muffin and fed him.

Taemin leaned on the wall and watched them. Key was busy texting and Onew still did not come out of the room. Luna got another muffin and fed Minho then after that she ran into the kitchen to get him some water. This is the reason why even when Luna is so distractingly noisy Minho can’t say no to her. It’s easy to annoy Minho, Key specializes in it, but he just doesn’t get annoyed with Luna. She always makes sure that he’s comfortable whenever she’s around and of course food always helps.

“I think Onew hyung had fallen asleep,” Key was done texting and is now looking at Luna talking nonstop to Minho about the new diet F(x)’s manager forced her to do. Minho listened carefully to every word she says which makes Key wonder how Luna does it. Minho never likes it when he’s tired and someone talks nonstop. He caught Taemin staring as well.

The doorbell rang and it was Luna who stood up firtst. “Must be the pizza!” she said and ran to get the door but completely stopped when she saw Jonghyun coming in with three boxes of pizza in his hands.

“Oppa…” Key immediately knew it was Jonghyun. Out of the five Shinee guys only one of them could stop her from talking too much. Even when she says she does not like him the way she used to like him, old habits die hard.

“Oh Luna you’re here?” he said and smiled at her. Key stood up as well getting the pizza from Jonghyun. “I met the delivery boy and just paid for it.”

“Thank you oppa,” Luna said.

 “Aigoo did you order them? Why so many?” Jonghyun turned to the other members. “Yah why did you let her order a lot of pizza and make her pay for it?”

“Aniyo oppa, it’s okay.”

“Don’t blame us, she’s the one who wants to eat.” Taemin said when Key and Minho didn’t say a thing.

“Even so, you should still pay for it. And Taemin she’s your wife now you should take care of her. Good thing I arrived at the right time neh?”

“Komawo oppa, come on let’s eat!” Luna said happily and both walked to the kitchen.

“Where’s Onew hyung?” Minho asked.

“He fell asleep,” Taemin answered. “Let’s just let him sleep, he looks so tired.” Taemin checked all the boxes but not one of them is his favorite while Minho was so happy to find one box he likes. It was obvious the other boxes contains Jonghyun’s favorites and he was now eating his second slice. Key likes pizza in general and so does Onew so it was not really a problem.

“Taemin is something wrong?” Trust Luna to ask a question with a very obvious answer. He was about to tell her what was wrong when Key shot him a look. Key always notices something is wrong.

The night went on with Onew sleeping and the rest of them eating pizza for dinner.

“Yah Luna aren’t you going home yet?” Taemin asked when he noticed the time. “It’s almost 10 you know.”

Minho was about to tell him off when Luna checks her watch and gasped. “Omo, I forgot the time.” She hurriedly stood up and got her bag.

“Wait Luna –” Minho stood up wanting to say that he’ll take Luna home when Key pushed him back to the couch. Key signaled for Minho to stay quiet.

“Sorry oppa but I have to rush. Thanks for letting me hang out here today. Key oppa I had lots of fun.” Luna said as she tries to get her phone out of her bag.

Jonghyun left his seat and got her coat. “Taemin will send you home.”

“Aniyo oppa, I’m calling Jaesuk oppa,” she said referring to their manager.

“Hey, why am I bringing her home?” Taemin complained hearing Jonghyun say his name.

“Because she’s your wife!” All other Shinee members answered and even Luna stopped looking for her phone. She would have wanted to laugh seeing the look on Taemin’s face now, it’s like they just told him the world has stopped producing banana milk, but suppressed the laugh as it would have annoyed Taemin more. It’s good to know that their feelings towards this marriage is mutual and would always remain mutual, she hopes.

“Uhm there’s really no need for that,” Luna said as she saw Taemin’s face become upset. She knows just how much Taemin hates the fact that he’s married to her. It’s not like she loves being married to him but seeing as nothing had really changed much in their lives she never really bothered with it.

But then Taemin stood up and muttered something like he’s just going to get his keys and his coat.

“Oppa I think Taemin is already tired, so I’ll just call my manager.”

“Nonsense, he just stayed in his room playing games and who knows what all day. He can’t be tired.” Key revealed.

Taemin came out of his room already wearing his coat and with the keys in his hand. “Let’s go.” He said to Luna and went ahead of her.

Luna quickly grabbed her coat from Jonghyun and thanked them again before she ran after Taemin.

“Taemin!” She finally caught up with him in the parking space exclusively for Shinee members.

Taemin didn’t say anything and just opened the door to the driver’s seat and got in. Luna hurriedly got inside the car before Taemin could start the engine. This is the first time she’ll ever be inside Taemin’s car. She still can’t believe they let him drive. According to Krystal the only woman who ever got into this car was his own mother. So that makes her the second one since Krystal only got to see it.

Taemin didn’t like to talk when he’s driving. He likes the feeling of being in control of the wheels but of course when you’re with Luna you can’t have her not just say a thing or notice something.

“Nice car,” she slowly looked around her. “I wish mom would let me learn how to drive. I’ve been begging her to let me but she says it’s not yet time.”

Taemin remained quiet while Luna went on complaining why she was not allowed to drive. Then she stopped talking and Taemin was thankful but it was not for long.

“Hey what’s this? I didn’t know you read this stuff,” Luna was about to pick up a book but Taemin stopped her.

“Yah don’t touch anything!” Taemin yelled before Luna could even touch the book.

She abruptly stopped moving and focused on Taemin. “You don’t actually have to yell you know.”

Taemin felt sorry but ignored her. “Just don’t touch anything okay? I don’t like anything to be touched inside my car.”

Luna nodded her head and turned her head away. They were both born on the same year and even on the same month but out of all the Shinee members, she was least close to him. Well Taemin’s not really that close with a lot of other female artists from SM or even other idols. He’s friends with Krystal though. It was not easy to read him. He might be viewed as Shinee’s maknae by others but Luna knew better. She knew how easily Taemin could manipulate his hyungs especially Key.

The drive was quiet now, she never opened again just as Taemin wanted.

Suddenly Taemin stopped the car. She recognized the street, she was a block away from their dorm. “Uhm why did we stop?”

“You need to get off now. I need to go somewhere. Your dorm’s not that far away and you sure could use the exercise,” Taemin commented even eyeing her body.

“Bwoh? Yah Lee Taemin –”

“I’m sure you’d thank me, I saw you ate earlier. You ate six slices of pizza,” Taemin told her even showing her his six fingers. “And you said you’re in a strict diet for your comeback.”

“I hate you,” Luna said getting rid of her seatbelt. She should’ve just called their manager. And she thought he was not listening to anything she says or does but he just told her about the diet and how many slices of pizza she ate.

“And I hate you too,” Taemin said playfully. Of course they don’t mean it but he just needs to say it back to her. She got out of his car and Taemin finally smiled. “Don’t talk to anyone and go straight home okay? Call me when you’ve arrived. Good night.” Taemin finally closed the door and started the engine again leaving Luna standing alone. Just when you think he’s being cruel he leaves off a statement which is supposed to make you feel that he at least cares. She really does not get Taemin. If he really cares then why not just drop her off in front of their building?

Is he planning on going somewhere? Key oppa said Taemin often leaves their dorm alone and sometimes would tell them that he’d sleep at their home but who knows where he really goes.

Then Luna remembers the used , and all the other condoms her mother-in-law found in Shinee’s dorm. Until now not one of them admits being the owner. She suspects that at least two of them owns one of the condoms. Sulli said it could be Onew or Jonghyun, but Victoria was pretty sure the condoms belong to Key to which Amber strongly disagrees. Amber believes that Taemin actually owns all of them. It could be true since Taemin never really denied using that . And if Taemin owns the condoms, then it’d mean that he’s practicing premarital and that would mean that he has someone!

Luna sneezed twice wondering if someone is talking about her now. And wonders just a little bit if Shinee’s maknae is still a .

 

_____________

 

COMMENTS AND OTHER VIOLENT REACTIONS ARE WELCOMED. hihihi... 

LET ME KNOW....