Misunderstanding

Your best friend is back!

Half an hour had pass since you went to get the lunch.

''The food is here!" you shout at large at the crew.

Like a bug wave, you got 'drown' by everybody coming around you.

"Hahaha calm down. You'll get your food."

Two plate still remaining; Jay's abd your's. You look around and you didn't saw him anywhere.

"Hey, did you see Jay sonewhere!?" you askes Wesly.

"Last time a saw him he was over there."

"Thanks dude."

After a moment you finally found him.

"Hai there! I was looking for you. You were hinding from someone!? Ryan can be annoying sometime but he's a nice guy."

He didn't reply.

"Ok... Here, your lunch." you said handing his plate in frot of him.

He didn't react.

"Jay... is everything allright?" you ask worried.(?)

He just stand up abd walk away.

"W-what?! Did I said somethibg I shouldn't?" you ask yourself.

You stand up at your turn and went to see if Ryan know anything.

"Hey Ryan.. What's up with Jay? He looks weird."

"I think I went a little overboard with my joke. Haha?!"

"What stupidity did you tell him?" you said with a killer look in your eyes.

"He got a phone call and went away... he didn't let me the time to explain."

"What.Did.You.Tell.Him?"

"Just that we were boufriend/girlfriend since two months and we were getting married..."

"Just that?"

"And... that you were two months pregnant..."

"RYAN! I.. I..." you begin than take a deap breath.

You take a step foward and then you slap his rear head.

"Oww!! What's that for.. It was not such a big deal.."

"Maybe not but you know why you got that M. Stupid! Now go find him and explain yourself please. And make sure to tell him that I'm not a kind of . Compredo!?"

"Yes m'am! Sorry!" you heard from behind you as he leave.

After a moment, you saw both of them coming back. You were about to go see Jay but a the same time, someone shout the end of the luch time. you'll talk to him later.

Three or four hours had passed already and the filming was done. All was left was to wrap up everything.

"Good job M. Jay Park. It was really fun to work with you." said Philip.

"Hum.. hum..."

"With you too Ryan.."

"Thanks."

"Haha! Thanks man, it was great to yourk with both of you. I had a great day.'' said Jay.

"Hey Jay! Can we talk for a sec? " you ask him after he had finish talking with Philip.

"Yea.. sure! as he walk with you away from the others.

You sat on the nearest pic-nic table that you saw and sat side by side.

"Did Ryan explain himself about his 'joke'?"

"Hahaha!! Yea he did. And I already know that you were not a Miss Meemee." repnse Jay with a big smile.

"Cool. He can be really stupid someti-"

You haven't finish your sentance because he, out of nowhere, grabe you by the shoulder and bring you closer to him. He than put his head on your shoulder.

"J- Jay...?"

"Mmmmm... don't move Meemee.. I'm tired..."

"Is everything all right?" you asked softely because you knew something was not right.

"Yea.." he said but you felt was wrong.

"Jay, you con tell me anything. Yes, we haven't see each other in a long time but I still am a good listener you know." you said as you step back to look at him face to face.

"It's nothing big.. it's just that I got a call from home to tell me my mother was really sick. I know it's just a big bad colds but still... I'm woried."

"Everythings gonna be alright dude.. She's a strong woman." you said him with a light laugh.

''You're right."

At that moment, the crew pass by you and aske you if you wanted to go out for dinner all together.

"Sorry, I can't.. I have a rehearsal with my dance crew tonight." you answerd.

"How about you Jay? Wanna come?"

"Naah.. sorry guys, I'm really tired tonight." he said after he glance at you.

"Ok than! Have a good night you two!"

"Oh but Meeky.. You left your motorcycle at my place." said Ryan.

"Oh it's alright, I' gonna take her there." propose Jay.

After all the goodbyes, Jay Japrk and Meekyung got in the car and rode to Ryan's place. During the ride, you asked him if he wanted to come along with you to see her crew during their rehearsal. He acknowledge that was the reason why he decline the offer for the dinner. Once at Ryan's, you told him to follow you to your place that was not that far from there.

"Houa~. You, Cho Mee Kyung, you ride a motorcycle? I never imagined that you would like this. Since when do you have it?" ask a facinated Jay.

"Haha! Told you, LA change people." you responce as you start your engin.

You weren't going as fast as usual for Jay too keep up with you. After a few minutes, tou both arrived in front of your apartement.

"You can park right there." and you point a spot on the other side of the street.

Once you both park, you get in the elevator and you puch the last floor button on the panel.

"I guess you have a beautiful view from up there."

"Yes I have. And since it's on the last level, I havee a bonus."

"A bonus?"

"You'll see." you tell him as you open the door of your appartement. ''ALBERT~ I'm hoome!" you shout at large.

You then got a warm welcome from Albert.

 

______

 

Next chapiter soon! :P

Thanks for reading! ~^-^~