The begining

Your best friend is back!

''Chacha!? Omo!!!'' you said with a big smile in your face and you took him in a big hug.

''Hey Meeky! Long time no see!''

''Ch..Cha.. Chacha..'' stammered Gabriella.

Jean-Pierre waves his hand before her eyes but there were no signe from her.

''Hello...? La terre appel la lune?''

''She's no with us anymore..'' said Vanessa.

''Come over everybody, I resent to you, ChaCha Malone a singer, music producer, songwriter, composer and a member of AOM crew. Chacha, this is my crew.''

''Hi there! Sorry to pop out of nowhere like this!''

''Oh we don't mind right guies?!'' said Gabriella.

''Yea... well.. Why are you in LA? I thought you wrere in Seattle right now.'' you asked.

''I had some things to do over here. I knew Jay was here too and I got some free time so I call him.''

''Oh I see! Well I'm really happy you're here but we have the studio until 10 p.m. and it's already 8:30 p.m. And we got a looot to work on! If you have any tips to gave us, don't mind to tell us.'' you said at everybody.

''Ok go guies!!'' said Mike clapping in his hands as he stand up rom the floor.

He came up to you and grab you by the waist and brought you in the middle of the dance floor. The rest of the crew follow you and you start the music to continue your routine. Jay return to the couch with Chacha. As before, you glace at him hopping he would smile to you again but this time he was more cold. He even judt don't mind looking at you but at his cell phone insted. At one time, your eyes met Chacha's wodering if he knew why he was like this, acting so childish. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know much more than you.

10mins was left before 10 o'clock and Jay hasn't change. Chacha tried to talk to him but he look lie he didn't listing at all... He begin to get annooyed by this attitude of him and he got him out of the room to have a little talk.

''Hey Meeky... for the time that left, do you want to practice dance for our show next week?'' ask Mike after looking at the clock on the wall.

''Yea, we can do that. Good job everyone, you're free to go now. See you friday night for our last reasharl before the competition.'' you shout to everyone.

All the members pacj up there stuff, ready to go. The only one who stay was you, Mike and Cynthia. As the members got out, Chacha and Jay came back.

''Byee Chacha~.'' said Gabriella a little bt flirty as he pass by her.

''B..bye..'' he replied not rembering her name.

You saw them coming in and wanted to go see what all this 'I don't give a ' attitude but not many times were left befor 10 o'clock so you decided to wait and to talk to him after. After a big sight, you went to the stereo to choose the right song. Once that done, you went to Mike in the middle of the dace floor, getting into your position. You then start the music with the remote control and start dancing to Don't stop the music Jay and Chacha return to the couch where Cynthia was.

''You look a little grumpy Mister Jay Park.'' she said as she saw him getting closer.

''I think he's a little bit jealous of your frined right there.'' said Chacha pointing at Mike.

''Oh.. I see.''

''How's Meemee doing since she got here in LA?'' ask Jay as they never talk., looking at you.

''Well, you ask the right person. I'm the first person she met when she got here. I'm gonna tell you what I know if you tell me more about here when she was in Seattle. She never talk about it.

''Ok, I will.'' accept Jay as he took place besind your friend.

''Let's begin!

                    It was my first day in LA. That day, I'll always remember it, was the most windy day I ever saw. My scarf just flew away, a classic. I saw that girl grabbing it, looking aroud to find his owner. She than say me running toward her and she handed to me. I bet you guess who it was! At that time I didn't knew that we were in the same program at the University.

One week later, class started and on this very first day, I was so~ freaking lost! I hold my schedule in one hand, my cellphone in the other. Too much concentrerd, I bump into someone and I immediately apologize.

                                     ''It's ok! Are you alright?'' she told me.

                                     ''Yes! I'm just really lost!... Hey aren't you the girl from the other day who brought me bak my scarf?''
                                     ''Omo! Yes i think it's me! I'm Cho MeeKyung by the way, call me Meeky, a girl as lost as you. nice to meet                                       you.''
                                     ''Haha! I'm Cynthia Cabral, call me Cyn. Nice to mee you too.''
                   From then on, we kept talking and we found out that we were in the same program with the same schedule.  Since then we're friends.
 Times passes by quicly and we stick together since we have no friends because she's from Seattle and I'm from Toronto. We found out that we both love dancing. We talk about starting a dance crew in our school because their were non. We tried to find people who was as passionat as us.
One day, while waling aroud the campus, we saw two people dancing in perfect sync. They were amazing! Without any shyness, Meeky went to them and talk a lot and even propose to them to join us to be in a crew. It was Vaness and Alex. 
In the next weeks, she foubd J-P in a night club where he was doing a dance battle but he lost. Despite this, Meeky told me that, for her, he was the winner 'cause he was dancing with hus heart. That he was dancing for the passion and not only for the glory. 
Next, she found Gabriella and Jonathan the same way we found Vaness and Alex.
Always looking for the good abd brighter side of the person, always kind and generous. One day she even took 50$ from her pocket, went to a little café, bought for 50$ of coffee and distribut it to people in need brcause it was a cold day. I don't know how a person can be like this...''
 
"Haha! She always been like this. That's one of the many reason I like to be with her. I think that she got that from her step father who is a very generous man. Always helping the community and give donation to different fondation each year. But well... You haven't finish I guess... How about that.. Mike!? How did she met him?" Ask Jay as he look at you  dancing.
 
"Hmmm.. I don't know this story to well an I don't want to say anything that is not true. You should ask her.." replied Cynthia.
 
"Oh ok.. I will."
 
"Excuse me?" said a voice behind them.
 
"Oh.. Yes!?"
 
"I knock but nobody heard me. I'm the guard and it's 10 p.m. we are closing for tonight." he told them.
 
"Ok! We eill pack our things than leave."
 
"Thank you, have a good night." he saud begore leaving.
 
"YAH! Meeky! Miky! We gotta go!!" shout Cynthia over the music so you can hear her.
 
"Oh! It's already 10!?" You ask suprise looking at the clock on the wall.
 
You stip the music and pack your things. Before you left, you did a last round in the studio to make sur nobody forgot anything.
 
"I really want to eat ice cream... How about you?" said Chacha out of nowehere.
 
"Yea, why not? I know a little place down the road, we can walk there." you said.
 
The two other agreed bit Jay was still a little grumpy. Once you arrives a the ice cream shop you talke about, you all order one by one what you wanted to eat.
 
"Oh snap!! I forgot my wallet in Jay's car..." tou said as you look in your bag once again just to maje sur he was no hiding somewhere.
 
"I got this." said Mike as he hand a 20$ to the cashier, cutting Jay who was aboit to do the same thing.
 
"Thanks Miky!"
 
"You're welcome Minnie!"
 
"Oh.my.god. It's been so ling since you call each other with those nickname!!" said Cynthia.
 
"I know right!? It come up in my mind because you call him like that earlier at the studio." you said laughing with her.
 
The two boys were looing at both of you one sniling and laughing with you his arm around your shoulder. The other one had a smile on his face but was looking harshly at Mike.
 
Dun dum dum. The end.
 
___________
hope you enjoy it!! 
I hve nooooo idea what the crew can be call! Ant suggestions? .-.
anyways if you hve any other suggestions or else don't mind to tell me! :3 have a nice day/night to you all~!