Sweet revenge

Your best friend is back!

from now on, when it's writting in purpul bold (like this :P) they speak korean! Enjoy! :)

 

 


 

The week had pass quickly with all the works at school, outside of school and your social life.
You saw Jay everyday since he drove you home. When you asked him how you end up in your bed 'cause you didn't remember exactly... You were that tired! He simply sais that you walk by yourself in your appartement but he did walk you to your door. That what he said but you have a doubt.
The next morning of that night, your neighbor asked you if you had a new boyfriend.

''Eumm.. no..'' you answered.

''Oh really? Because I saw a young boy, about your age bringing you back at your appartement... I heard a noise so I open my door to see this..'' explain the old woman.

''Oh... Him? It was my friend.'' you said rememering that Jay gave you a ride back home.

''I see. Because he was bringing you in his arm bridle style and you looked so peacful. Oh well.. you should find a boyfriend soon. Your friends can't always be there for you you know? Plus, it's not safe at that time of the night for a young lady like you to be outside alone. Even in your appartement, I heard that the neighbor for downstaire just got cought up by the cops for a drug affair...''

''Really? I didn't know... and yes Mrs. Heckelman, I'll find the right one soon. You'll be the first one to know.'' you told her, still thinking what she just say about Jay.

''You're young and beautiful, it should be easy sweetheart. Well, I have to go my friends and I go shopping today. Have a nice day Meeky.'' said your neighbor beore leaving.

~

''Meeeeeeekyyy~~!!''  a hand wave before your eyes and you came back to the present time.

''Oh.. o.. nae? what?'' you said.

"Don't nae me...and nothing... you just didn't hear me for the last five minutes.''said Cynthia who sit next to you. "Plus, your phone didn't stop ringing. It's annoying.''

You look at your cellphone and saw that you recevied 3 SMS from Jay.

 

               From: Jay P. 12:35

                            Hey! It's finally friday! Wanna go out with me and Chacha at the club tonight? You can bring your girl friends if you want. ^^

 

 

              From: Jay P. 12:47

                            Hello? You dead?

 

              From: Jay P. 12:51

                            I guess so... When you'll get back to life as a zombie, give me a s/o to now what ur doin. :P

 

              To: Jay P. 12:57

                            brains~!! Sorry, I was busy finding my soul back. Thanks for the propositon but i have to decline! >.<' Sorry~! Tonight is our last night of practice before the dance competition tomorrow!! Miane~~!! talk to you later! :)

 

"Who's that?''

''Oh.. It's just Jay. he asked me if I wanted to go to the club tonight but we have the - '' you begin.

''SHHH! Don't say more. I bet you decline. Right? Of course I'm right, I always am. Now, take your phone and text him that you'll go. Now.'' said your best friend.

''But tomo-''

''I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT~! Lalalalalalalalalaa~~~!'' cut Cynthia putting her hands on her ears. " We know the dance very well. We can finish the rehearsal before 9:30 tonight.''

''But still...''

"Omg. You need a stress relief.Whith that crazy week we just had, the competition tomorrow. You need it, trust me.''

''I guess you're right... but you come with me. Chacha's gonna be there too and other Jay's friend...'' you finally agreed after a moment of thining.

''Deal. Toninght, we go clubing.''

 

With that said, you text Jay to tell him that you've changed your mind and you'll go. you check the clock and saw that your next class start soon. You pack up your things and said goodbye to Cynthia.

You receved a SMS from Jay during your class saying :

              From: Jay P. 1:43

                            Nice!Can't wait to tonight! Bring as much girls friends as you can! The more we get, the funnier it is.! ^^

              To: Jay P. 1:44

                            Ok! I'll ask my friends. I'll probably be free only after 10 p.m. tonight. You can send me the adress and we'll join you there.

              From: Jay P. 1:44

                            I will. Oh and I have something to ask you1 Hope you'll say yess. ^-^

              To: Jay P, 1:44

                            What is it?

              From: Jay P. 1:45

                            See yaaaa~~! :D

              To: Jay P. 1:45

                            Jay! Tell me!

              To: Jay P. 1:51

                            I hope for you that you can't answer me because of a bunch of zombies who tried to eat your wanna be brain. otherwise... you'll see tonight.

 

He never answer you and you became more upset not knowing what he wanted to ask you. you checked your cellphone every minutes till the end of your calss, but nothing from Jay.

''That's it for today class! Have a nice break and see you all in two weeks. Now, out of my sight!'' said your teacher the to class who was laughing.

Two full weeks of break!! It happen at the right time, right after the exam weeks and all the other things outside of school. As you walk outside of your school, you saw a boy leaning on his car who have a snapback and tattoos (I see what you did there~! xD)

"Omo! It's... Is that...? Yes I'm sure it's him.", "Really? What is he doing in LA!? He's not in Korea?", "It look to me that he's right here, right now." you heard from behind you.

You turn and saw Sandra and her 'friends'. You let out a sigh shakning your head at their immature reaction.

"Yah! What are you looking at shibseki (/)?! Wanna picture maybe? 'Cause you'll never get one. Tsss... I'll never dare to come to school if I was looking like her. She make me sick.'' Sandra said as she saw you looking at her.

She's korean like you and she think that she, and her 'friends' are the only one in school who speak korean even thought you said many times that you came from Korea and you speak it. She just don't  belive you. You really don't like her. On other days, you'll let it pass because you have other things to take care of but this time, you won't.

This week, she was in her mode or something because she didn't let go of you all week.

              Monday

                                            On your first class, with her, she took your place by the window, she spilled water on your chair. At lunch, she 'bump' in you with her food plat and you got all dirty. Naturally, it was spagetti day. You spend the rest of the day with a hoodies that Cynthia had in her locker.

                      Tuesday

                             You woke up late and Sandra made sure that the teacher notice it even if Cynthia tried to cover you up. Each time you would pass by her, she would call you names, making other around you laugh.

                       Wednesday

                              The morning went well, no sight of Sandra. But you talk too fast and at lunch time, you were outside eating lunch with Cynthia peacfuly under a tree. She had to leave to go to her class and two minutes after, you felt cold water on your head. It was a sunny day with a blue sky....

                                  Thursday

                               It was as usual... Insults, bad jokes on your style and many more.

                Friday

                                Today. It was the worst of them all. Not because of the usual, you were used to it. But because of that one phrase. This morning, your teacher gave your result of your last essay and other exams outloud and you got all 90% and more. Hearing that, you heard from behind : "It's because of freakning asian nerd like you that we got all those stereotypes. We don't all want to be good-students-working-hard-asian like... you nerd shibseki.'' she wisper to her friends but you were right in front of her and you heard it, and she knows it.

 

Remembering that, and what she just told you, you wanted to get your revenge, a sweet revenge. Since Sandra' korean, she knows some k-pop idol but she's fangurling over Jay Park the most. You now it because she just can't stop talking about him and how he's so y yet bad boy etc..

"Girls, watch and learn. '' said Sandra as she begin to walk to Jay.

"You're going to talk to him?", "Are you crazy!?" said the two other girls.

"Of course I am. My father is a big name in Korea. He can't not knowing me.'' she replied with a 'you-know-who-I-am' look.

"Yea right..." you said to yourself because you know who her father is and he's one of your step-father employee.

When Sandra passed by you, you grab her arms and told her.

"You watch and learn."

You let her go and she looked at you suprise by your determination. You turn toward Jay and your facial expression pass from 'you gonna regret what you've just done' to 'look at me I'm all happy and innocent'.

"Yah~!! Jay!'' you shout happily waving your hands toward him.

Jay looked up and saw you waving at him. A smile appeard on his face as he saw you all happy and very cute. He walk up to you, not noticing Sandra who's shocked by what happend right before her eyes. When he got close enough, you jump in his arm, wrapping your arms around his neck giving him a big hug.

''This girl is a big fans of you and she has the mission to make my life a nightmare what she did all week. I want to piss her off as much as I can." you wisper in Jay's ear low enought so she can't hear it.

You step back and saw Jay giving you a wink showing that he understood.

"What are you doing here Jay?'' you asked him, really wondering it.

''Yah! Yah! Yah! It's not 'Jay'. It's 'Jay Oppa'. And I'm here to pick up my girl!'' he said loud and clear.

Yourself was suprised by what he just say but hide your emotion well... not like Sandra and her friends. Their jaws were on the floor not beliving the scene before their eyes.

Jay put his arm around your shoulder and start walking to his car.

''You... you.. you know him?! Impossible'' said Sandra at who want to listen to her.

"You don't understand korean? He just say that I'm his girl and he came to pick me up...'' you said looking at her provocativly.

"A freind of yours?" he was good at hiding his emotion too 'cause he got all weird hearing you telling that you were his.. actually, he liked it.

''No... She's to mean to be my friend.''you added still looking at her.

You could saw her face becoming red of anger and a smirk grow on your face. Jay shrugged and continue walking to his car. He open up the door for you and went to the driver seat. You roll down the window and wave to Sandra and her friends with a big smile on your face.

Once you got out of their sight, you start laughing along with Jay.

''Thanks Jay for playing the game! It was totally worth it!''

''She's that mean to you?''

''You can't even imagine what my weeks looked like!" you replied simply.

"You know, for what I said earlier, I was serious.'' said Jay after a moment of silence.

''About you giving me a ride... I guess since I'm in your car."

"Not that silly. About you calling me 'Jay Oppa'." he said seriously keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh.. that..." you looked down on at your hands not knowing waht to say.

"IsTHE Cho Mee Kyung getting shy and speachless over this little thing? I remember you calling me Jay Oppa all the time when we were younger!'' said Jay letting a little lough out, trying to lite up the mood in the car.

"Yah!!... I'm.. I'm not shy.. it's just that.. that I didn't realize that.. that I only call you 'Jay'." you try to explain.

"Mmm.. yea let's say that. Anyway. Call me Jay Oppa from now on.'' he said as he stop the car in front of the dance studio.

"Let's go.. Jay Oppa." you said leaving the car quickly.

Jay had a big smile hearing it and he followed you inside.

 


ZOMG! Sorry for the late update! ^^'

Hope you enjoy it!

Comments and subscribe!

Have a nice day/night everybody~~!!   ^-^~