the old you

Your best friend is back!

After two hours you all take a break. It was a really hot day in LA and you decided to go buy some ice cream for everybody at the local market. Jay propose he go with you but you told him that you can go alone like a grown up girl. You took your money and Jay's car keys and went out.

"Hey young man.. It's your turn.'' said Cynthia sitting beside him.

"W..what are yout alking about?'' he said not sure of wht she was talking about.

"You don't remember... haaa... last week I told you her story from the first day she got here. Now it's your turn to tell me how she was before she moved here." she explain.

"Oh you're right! Shall I start?"

"You may."

"Thank you.

                  The firsttime I saw here was when she moved into the house next to mine. My mom went to greet our new neighbor and I went with her. My mom told me that the moment before the door open, I was hyper excited to see who they were. When the door open, I became the most quiet kid and i began to get shy.Meeky was hiding behind her mom legs and she was as shy as me or even more. The 'shock' passed, she got a bright smile on her face. She became less and less shy and she great my mom and I. She than start to talk to me in korean. My mom also told me that I became confused since I don't know korean.

                 Both our mother became great friends and I passed most of the time playing with her at her place or at mine. Even if we couldn't communicate, we were able to play together. 'She speak korean and I speak english, I should teach her english since she's gonna leave her' I though to myself. So I've trie to teach her what I can teach... the basic like 'Hello', Nice to meet you', thank you', 'yes', 'no', 'toster'. I was like 5 years old and she was three... what can I teach more...

                 Times pass by and even if she was two yeas younger than me, we became best friends.''

''When? Did she asked you or you asked her?'' asked Cynthia, listing carefully at his words.

''Eumm.. from what I remember, She asked me first but I was about to do it anyway. In any case, it was already obvious that we were best friends.She was and still is a very sweet girl who cared about other and sometimes more than herself. I had to watch her because she always give her lunch at achool to someone who didn't have enough money to buy something. She didn't eat as much as she should because on top of that, she took karate class and she was dancing with me and my friend on her free time.

                 When I was 12 and her 10, I was the 'bad boy' of the school. Everybody was kind of scared of me and wothout knowing it, Meemee took exemple on me... She began to get more rebellious, and meaner to other. She was less and less the sweet grils everybody nows. She once try to run away from home after se got an argue with her step-father. I was the one who found her two or three hours later in the park we used to go. Her mom called my mom to ask her if she saw Meemee and I overheard the conversation and sneek out to look for her.

                 Times passes by and she was more fear than I was in school. I have to admit that I like that side of her...  Hey don't look at me like that Cynthia... I was the number one bad boy of the school after all. Soon after, I had my JYP audition, I was 16. My mom support me alot along with Meemee. She even accompanied me to the auditon to help stress out. Yah! It's no .. that. You have a dirty mind girl.,' said Jay after he say the look of Cynthia wich says 'stress out like ?'.

''What.. it could have been true... since you are the bad boy and she's the bad girl.. anything could appen.'' she explain.

''Can I continue?''

''I grant you my permission.'' she said.

''Thanks. Oh.. do you know what Queenkas are?''

''Eum.. yess Meeky talk to me about it, she compares to Sandra who she got all the attrubutes to be one.... Wait... Are you trying to tell me that she.. nooo~! Meeky, she was...?" said Cynthia ending her phrase spechless as Jay slowly nod. Her jaw drop.

"Yes she was. At only 14, she got all it tooks to be one. Soon after,  I recived the news saying that I was accepted and that I have to be ready to move to Korean a month later, Meemee was at my place and she just jump and screm o joy, taking me in her arms and congrats me. There, I saw the girl she was before she got all that bad girl attitude and I knew that I've missed that part of her. She went with my mom to the airport to send me off. It was really hard for both of us. Really, We used to see each other every single day, day and night. I think it was harder on her. I still remember her eyes when I stand before the gate. At that moment, I step slowly to her and give her a big hug and she warp her arm around my neck. I don't know how many times we stay ike this but when  my mom tapped on y shoulder, it was the last call for my flight. I gave her my lucky ring that I got from my mother and that I wore the day of my audition. I didn't notice if she still wear it.''

''Yes she is. as a necklace. She canMt took it off. For any reason, she won't take it off.'' assured Cynthia.

Jay smile hearing that and continue his story.

"Nice. Well.. after that, we kept in touch via e-mails and somethimes phone calls... from what she wrote to me, I understood that she became the leader of the Queenks at school.

                 Than I got busier same for her I think because our e-mails were not as frecent as it used to. Slowly, we lost contact completely. One week ago, we saw each other after almost 6 years. All thanks to Ryan Higa.

                From there, you now the rest.''

''Houaa~~!I never imagined Meeky as the leader of Queenkas... meeky, the little girl I met three years ago who brought me back my scarf, the girls who just, two days ago, give her lunch to a freashman who had forgetten hers and didn't have any money to buy something to eat." said Cynthia who tried to assiilated all this new information, the other side of the Meeky she knows.

"I'M BACK!' you shout as you walk in the sudio with a bright smile and a bag full of ice cream with different flavors.

You sat down beside Jay and handed him his favorite ice cream flavor. He responce with a beautiful smile.

 


Double updates! I do it when I have time! Really busy week! I'm at school from 1:30 p.m or sometimes 7 a.m. till 10 o'clock at night! =___=' more than 14 hours at school.. uugh... but it worth it! :P

 

Hope you enjoy it.

Action's coming, and you'll see the other side of Meekyung (you)... hou~! :D

See ya!