Nice to meet you

Your best friend is back!

'' Hey boy! I missed you soooooo much today!''

''Who's this?'' ask Jay behind you.

''Who's a good boy? Oh yes it's you, you're the good boy~. Oh.. Jay I present to you Sir Isaac Albert Asimov Kokis the third. Albert for the close relative.''

''Nice to meet you Sir Isaac Albert Asimov Kokis the third. I'm Jay Park.'' he responce while he pat the head of your dog.

Right then, Albert jump on Jay to play, you assumed.. He become the most happy dog in the world when Jay begin to plas with him by throwing a ball that was next to him.

''I think he likes you. You can call him Albert I guess.''

''Yea I think too! Now. Can you show me that.. 'bonus'?''

As told, you guide him to the stairs near your outside doors. You unlock the door and invite him to go first.

''Don't mind looking at my chérie. '' mocked Jay.

You pop on the roof top. you can see a deck and 3 others there. You showed him around proud of this little space because you designed it all by yourself. You both take place on the sofa which face the best you can have of the city from your point of view. You ask him him the view was worth it.

''I wish I can have a bonus like this back in Korea..! '' said Jay as he take a good shot of what is in front of him.

There was someting that you wanted to ask him and you take all your bravery and decided it was the time for it.

''Jay..''

''Mmm...?'' he keeps his eyes on the city.

''Are you feeling better now?''

Earing that question, Jay turn is head to take a look at you. He had questions marks in his eyes.

''Well.. earlier you weren't in a good mood because of that silly joke of Ryan and that call from home about your mother and probabely other things too. I just wanted to know if you were allright now.''you explain speaking really fast. ''Anyway, I gotta go get ready for my thing tonight, my dance.. the rehearsal... late.. I I don't want to be late...'' you were distorting your words.. you sudentelly stand up and begin to wald toward the stairs. At that moment you felt two arms getting their way around your waist and a chin on your shoulder.

''Yes.'' he said simply.

You understant what this 'yes' was ment for.

''I missed you.'' you wisper those world without yourself knowing.

You stayed like this for a while until the moment your stomach begin to make some weird sounds, sign that you were hungry! You both laught a lot before you head inside to do the dinner which was some ramen. You haven't the time to do more than this. while it cooked, you jump in the shower and but on your dancing gear. Jay waited for you at the kitchen table, looking at his phone and when you walk in he look up to you.

''I like you better when you wear those kind of clothing.. it's more you. I'm more used to see this image of you! haha.''

''Thanks!'' you smile at him. ''Where is this freaking cap of mine?'' you ask yourself as you look around your living room.

You dropped your research because the ramen was ready.

''Sorry for this no-so-good meal.. I only have time for this.'' you tell him as you bring the ramen pot and some kimchi.

''It's ok with me! I don't mid. And about your cap, if you can't find it until we go, I have two or three in my car... I can lend you one... if you want..'' propos Jay.

You thank him or the ofer and you start eating. Albert stood next to Jay, sitting, waiting for something. You warn him that he's always like this with the new guest. All he want is food. After finishing the meal, you clean up everythinh, done some last minute touch up and you both head to Jay's car. At first you wanted to take your own car but he insisted and you flench. During the ride, you kept talking about everything and anything.

''We're here!''

Jay park (haha... bad joke! xD) the car in the parking lot next to the dancing studio. Once insde, you ask him to stay outside the room for a moment just to ake sure the rest of the crew didn't mind him inside. A few second after, you open the door and let him in.

''Guies, this is my long-lost-just-found-today-chilhood--best-friend Jay Park. Jay, this is my crew, Cynthia, Alex, Vanessa, Jonathan, Jean-Pierre, Gabrilla and finally, Mike.''

''Hi, nice to meet you all. '' said Jay waving his hand at all of them.

''So you're the Jay that Meemee kept talking to me about...'' said Mike.

''Yah! Don't call me like that! You know that I Hate this!''

''Sorry princess! I'm sorry. Happy now?'' he replied with a big smile.

You couldn't stay angry at him for too long so you smile back at him and you slap his back right after with the look in your eyes saying that he shouldn't do that again.

''You are talking about me to them Meemee?'' ask Jay midtime.

''But he can call you Meemee?!'' said an offended Mike.

''Ugh!! Yes he can, yes it's him, and Jay, it's because I told them how much why I love dancing that much and it's all thanks to you. And I once try to show them some moves that we used to do together.''

''Oh I see.. Are they good at doing them at least?''

''Well for most of them yes but... their is this one move that.. ugh I don't even wanna think about it.''

''Hey!!'' ''What the hell are you talking about?'' '' We're not that bad.. it's juste a tough move to do you know!'' shouted all the crew at the same time.

"Ok, ok! Aigoo.. calm down! I'm sorry. Happy? But it's true. Jay, do you remember the move from that time when we were at the park near our place and I broke two fingers while trying to doing it?''

''How can I not remember this?! Haha! It was priceless to see your face! Wanna give it a try?''

He took off his jacket and you both took place in the middle of the dace floor. You look at each other and their was this feeling that pass trough you. you felt like it was the good old times back in Seattle. The members step back to give them the place you needed for the move. At the count of three, you did the move.

''Houa...!''

''So it's supposed to look like this...''

''Jolie~!'' said Jean-Pierre.

''Aish.. J-P, how many times do we have to tell you that nobody understand what you're saying?'' said Jonathan.

''Je sais, je sais, je suis désolé. I. am. sorry.'' said the french boy with his accent.

''Hey Meeky, can I give it a try now that I saw what it suppoed to look like?'' ask Mike.

You agreed and took place on the dance floor. Same thing as for Jay, at the count of three you did the move and succed.

''Mike is a dacing genius. He see a move, and he can do it.'' said Cynthia who say the face of Jay.

''Awesome Mike!' you said as you wrap an arm around his shoulder.

''Tss.. I know I'm awesome!'' he replied putting his arm around your waist.

Jay suddently feel a little bit uncomfortable.

''Now that at least one of you can do this trick, we can move on and start that rehearsal.'' you said at all.

Everybody nod and get ready to start. The music is plug in and once everybody got into position, you star the music with the remote of the stereo. Jay sat on the couch on the side of the room. He put himself at ease as he wacth you dancing and he enjoy it. You kept glancing at him and each time your eyes met, you both smile. The other member of the crew saw that and star to giggle, exept for Mike.

''Yah! Stop this. All of you.'' you shout at large your face begining to become red.

You saw Jay taking out his phone and answering to someone. Because of the noise in the room, he just got out. He came back in few seconds after and in the reflexion of the miror you saw him doing sings saying that he'll be back in a few. Midtime, you call a break because it has already been 2 hours since the begining.

''Hey Meeky..'' begin Alex.

''Yes...''

''Your friend Jay.. I saw him somewhere before... I think it was at a dance competition.''

''Oh, maybe. He had a crew in Seallte. He keep doing dance battle when he can.'' you said as you empty your bottle of water.

''What's the name of his crew?'' asked Gabriella.

''It's AOM, Art Of Movement.''

''Wait what?''

''Art, of, movement... is something wrong Gab?'' you as worried.

''AOM crew... there is a Chacha Malone in this crew right?''

''eumm.. yes there is one call that.. What's wrong Gabriella?''

''No..nothing.. It's just that I loooove that guy! He's so awesome and he do some dope music production!'' she replies with a big smile in her face.

''Oooh, I see~!''

At the same time, you heard the door open and you saw Jay's face coming throught.

''I'm back~! and I brought someone back with me... hope you don't mind everybody...'' he says getting closer to the crew.

He was follow by Chacha Malone.

''Hi everybody!''

 

______________

 

Haha! sorry the end is not so good but I don't have more time! ^-^'  Hope you like it! Comment! :)