Let the party begin

Your best friend is back!

Jay got more and more irritated.

 

"Calm down bro... She's gonna come." said Chacha.

 

"Yea yea.. You said that an hour ago after saying it twice before that." said Jay.

 

"Yah! Jay Park. Calm down! I just got a SMS from her! She's on her way here!!" shout Cynthia over the music.

 

He took another shooter and stand up.

 

"Hey man. Calm down! It's your fifth." Chacha said grabbing his arm.

 

"If someone else tell me to calm down, it's not gonna be beautiful."

 

[Song]

 

"Houuu~!! Watch out dawg, here come the godness of the night." said one of their friend who look up at the entrence.

 

"Ouf! I can get some of that! Shot-gun on her boys!" said the guy on his lelft.

 

"Damn she's.. HOT." said another one.

 

Jay and Chacha looked where the boys were looking at to see who they were talking about. Her face was hidding by her cap but when she rised her head, Jay's jaw drop.

 

"There she is!" said Gabriella behind them.

 

She passed by Jay and went to her to the booth. On the way in the crowd, she crossed an acquaintance.

 

"Watch out!" said the girl arrogantly .

 

"Who do you think you a-" begin Sandra as she turn around. "M..Mee.. Mee Kyung!?"

 

"Oh! You know my name! It's a first!" you said with a point of sarcasm in your voice and a big smile arrogant.

 

You waved a 'bye-bye' at her and continued your way  to the others.
Sandra follow you with her eyes and understand that you were heading to the booth where her Jay Park is. She let out another frustration sound out and head to the bar.
Seeing that she made her way to them, all the boys in the VIP booth start shooting things about her.

 

"You.. All of you, shut up." Jay told them with a serious face.

 

"Hey there! " you said as you walk in the booth with the other.

 

''Eumm... May I help you? Who you are and what did you do to my best friend?'' said Jay as he look at you from head to toe.

 

''I know right! I told her the same thing! said Cynthia as she go behind Jay.

 

''Aish! Really? As I told her before, I had a different way of living before I got here.'' You explain rolling your eyes and crossig your arms.

 

"The problem is that I know who since you move to America. way before you eve dress up by yourself and I swear missy that your were not like this." said Jay.

 

"Arg! Leave me alone. You weren't there for four years.. many things appened. I can go and change my outfit if you want." you said on the defensive.

 

"Noo!", "No no! Don't.", "You're perfect." you heard from behind Jay.

 

He only turn half way to see them and they shut up. "No don't. Stay like this... i kinda like it!" he said turning back to you.

 

"Thanks. i need a drink." you made your way to the table where many bottles and glasses were.

 

You drank some shooters with your friend to officialy start this party night.

"'S GOING DOWN ES!" you shoot rising your drinks along with the other in a big cheer.

 

You drink ore, dancing in the booth with Cyn and Gabriella along the other. you than pull Jay's hand to go to the dance floor. it was croweded so you were pretty close to each other. Even thought you've just had a 3hrs dance practice, you can't get tired of dancing. Even less whe your in a clubplus this time Jay was there. He came coser to your ear to wisper :

"It's our first time together in a club together!"

 

You hadn't yet realized that fact. In your head, you went dancing any times together.. but only in competitions or in the studio back at home. You step back to make a big smile, took out your tongue and did a rock'n'roll with your rised had.

You saw him laugh enven thought you can't hear him very well.

Near you, Gabriella was dancing with Chacha and Cynthia was dacing with one of Jay's friend.

Every now and than, a boy would come up to you saying a poor pick-up-line and they step back as soo as they see your killer look or Jay's.

you have a lot of fun... and drinks... on top of that, you were so tired of your week that you didn't need a lot of alcool to get drunk.. really drunk. As for evryone else you were with! ( Exept Chacha, he was the one driving! ^^)

You passed from the dance floor to the booth and the bar.

Than, a slower, deeper beat came up. [Song]. You were hyptonize by the songs and the atmosphere in the club. You turn your back to Jay. Heput his hand on your hip, your body getting closer. They were moving in sync, closer and closer. His hand are going slowly up and down on your hips. You closed your eyes, letting the beat flow in you.his head come closer to your's and you can feel his breathe on your ear. Your hand made his way to the back of his head, playing in his hair. Your own head begin to turn slowy toward his face. You were getting closer, only inches from each other. But...

You got pushed by someone and it was clearly intentional.

 

"Oupsi. I'm soooo sorry." said the girl. "Not."

 

"Sandra." you said sarting to get really pissed off. More because you're drunk. "You little . "

 

Luckly, Jay tided his grib around you because you would have jumped on her. But, nobody was around Cynthia and she was the one who punched her on her nose.

 

"That's what you get when you mess with my friends. ." spite the youg girl.

 

She turn to you ad give you a high five with a big smile on both of your faces. Jay, Chachaand the others looked at you two with a suprise faces.

You decied it was time for you to get out of there before the doorman does. You were all on the sidewalk, walking to Chacha's car, laughing at what just happend. Jay's arm around yours.

 

"Ha. Ha. Ha." you all heard from behind you.

 

You turned around to see a big guy with Sandra behind him telling him "it's her" pointing at you.

 

"Is it that funny to punch my girlfriend in the face?!" he said looking very angry and he had too much to drink too so it does't help.

 

You were suprised and you didn't say anything... you jsut felt like laughing at his face even more.

 

"Hey big guy! She didn,t touch this thing you call gilfriend. I did! " shout Cyn standing beside you.

 

You couldn't resist and you laugh.

 

"Hey! If she tol me it's her, it is her. And you, you're getting on my nerve with your stupid laugh." he rised his hand ready to hit you.

 

"Hwoooo... man.. chill out." Jay step in front of you. " She didn't do anything. It was dark in there, maybe your.. girlfriend is making a mistake in the person. and would you really hit a girl?"

 

"Jay..." you wisper behind him.

 

"Pfff... you should be the Jay my girl keep talking all day.. Anyway, I don't wanna waist my time on here. Bunch of freak asian nerds." he said, wispering the last part but Jay and you overheard it.

At the same time you let out a "what?!".

 

"I'll tell you who is the freak nerd here ." mumble Jay who grab the boy by the shoulder to turn him around.

 

He puched him as hard as he could, a direct hit on his jaw. You gasp at the sound it makes. The boyfriend of Sandra replied with his fist too but was slower than Jay and disorient by the previous punch. Even if you were drunk a moment before, now you were a quick enough to try to stop them.

 

"YAH! Stop it!! Jay! Please! Both of you!! Just Stop!!" you shout trying to seperate them.

 

Chacha, Gab, Cyn and some other boys ra to you to help you after the suprised attack, As you tried to get them to stop, the boy pushed you hard enough to make you fall on your back and you sudently felt a big pain in the ankle.

 

"Meeky!!"

 


Hope you ejoyed! ^^

Have a nice day/night! :)