Perfect day

Your best friend is back!

"Here we are at the LA convention Center for World Of Dance 2013!" shout the MC of the event.

 

The huge crowd cheer and scream at the tops of their laungs.

 

'It begin~'  you thought excited.

~

"Weren't they amazing? Put your hands together once more for the GRV crew. Good job guies! Up next, a new crew in WOD LA. They're all from the same schooland they prepared this past year for this moment, this day. Pleay welcome on stage; Meekyung, Mike, Vanessa, Jean-Pierre, Gabriella, Jonathan, Cynthia and Alex. The D-Rater crew!" as he was about to leave the stage, a technicien from backstage came up to him to tell him something.

 

"Oh.. ok. It seems like they lost 2 members of their crew, Meekyung and Jean-Pierre due to recent injuries. But it looks like they really want to be on that stage because they change the choreo and the song to be able to perform. Pleau applause once again the D-Rater crew."

 

All the members of your crew were ready backstage as the music started.

 

"I'm so nervous!" you said to Jay, your eyes glued to the stage.

 

"No need. They are good dancers. I know what I'm talking about. And because your a good teacher." Jay assured you as he take your hand in his.

 

You skweez his hand from nervousness, the went more calm and there they were. The members of your crew. You give a quick look and a smile to J-P, who was sitting next to you, and you held his hand.

Than the show begin.

 

An innovation was made at the end of the performance. It was. Perfect.

But in your eyes, there was some things that you would have changed.

 

"Aiish.. I should have told them to do the hand illusion the other way and be more in it... and there is that move too...I should ha-" you start to talk to yourslef.

 

"Shh. They were perfect. Enjoy the moment." said JP as he stand and go bacstage to congratulates his friends.

 

"He's right. Come on Baby Girl, let's go see them." Jay told you, lightly pushing you after JP.

~

"How was it? Was it good?" said Cyn as soon as she saw you.

 

"Perfect." you said as you felt tears coming up and you knew that you couldn't talk anymore.

"Hey. What is it? It's your ankle?" said your bestie as she saw those tears.

 

You shook your head because it wasn't because of that. Seeing that you can't responce and only shook your head, she took you into her arms.

 

"I'm so proud of you... I wish I was there." you said finally.

 

"Aww~! You're so cute!" said Gabriella who was beside you.

 

"And tired." add Jonathan.

 

"And drugged." add Mike.

 

"Yaah! Shut up Mike!" you told him with a little smile not letting go of Cynthia.

 

"Yah yah yah... come here little girls." he part the two of you appart and took you in his arms.

 

Jay, who've stayed back to leet you be with yourcrew, saw this scene that happen right in front of him and he didn't felt right about it.

 

"Heyy~! Waah! It was amazing." said Chase, giving a tap in the back of Jway who was suprised. " Did I scared you?!" he add.

 

"No." he said, plain.

 

"Hey calm down bro. Why that look on your face?"

 

Jay didn't answer him so Cahse looked the way his friend was looking.

He saw Mike and you in each others arms. Knowing why his best friend didn't likethatm he let out a big sigh.

 

"Man.. don't act like that every time."

"Act like what?" said Jay on the defensive.

"Like that!" he response on the same tone.

"So..sorry Chase."

"Nah.. it's good man. I would act like that too of the girl I like was in another man arms."

Jay gazed him suprised and not sur if he heard right. He was about to ask what Chase really meant by this but at the exact same moment, Cyn came up to them. But Jay saw That look from Chacha.

 

"Hey Jay" Chach must had told you already about the road trip to Seattle that we've planned, me and Meeky... Have you thought about it?@

 

"To be honest with you, not really..." Jay said.

 

"Oh.. ok then.. we'll find another way to get the-" begin Cyn but she was soon cut off by him.

 

"I never told you I wouldn't go." he said.

 

"Yea man! Good choice, We're gonna have some fun out there!!" said Chase who heard his answer knowing it ment that he'll come with them.

 

 "Great! Thanks Jay." said Cynthia.

 

"What is all this happiness is about?" you said approching your friends.

 

"Oh Meeky! Jay just agreeded to travel with us to Seattle." Cynthia told you.

 

"Really?! Awesome!" you said, a bright smile on your face.

 

You didn't know why but you were more excited by this trip now than when you planned it with Cyn two weeks ago.

 

"It's gonna be hell-of-a road trip! I tell you!" said Chase.

 

"Yes it will." answer Jay, looking at you and you at him.

 

The end

 


Eumm.. Hai there... I don't know if you rememberd that you sub to this story but I'm back!!!

I could have told you lies but to be honest... I forgot about this and Iwas to lazy to type it on the computer....

 

I KNOW I'M A FREAKING LAZY ! XD

 

And not to tell you more lies, or give you false hope, I don't know when I'll update next... maybe tomorrow, next week or next month... I can't really tell...

I have a lot going on right now with school and it's burning all my energy... I'm shorry .-.

 

Anyways, Hope you liked it! ^^'

Sub (if you want to)

Vote up

Comment

Anything..

really

I love you

ok..

bye

see ya

:3