So Unreal

Your best friend is back!

"Meeky~ ... Meemee~! ... MeeKyung-ah! Wake up Baby Girl." someone winsper in your ear and he was so close that you can feel his breath on your neck.

 

"Mmm.. leave me alone..." you mumble in your pillow, half-smiling because of the tickel on your neck.

 

"But I don't want to..." you than felt lips on your cheeks, some more follows down on your neck.

 

A hand find his way around your waist and a body got closer to your back. As you felt the hand sliding on your stomach, you sudently realised yhat you were under the sheets.

But you didn't care at all.

That someone behind you was too... He continue to kiss you on your neck, your shoulder, the back of your neck.

It's AWESOME!

You slolwy turn your head to see his face.

 

"J... Jay Oppa?!" you looked suprised but happy it was him and not some stranger.

 

"The one and only my Baby Girl." he lean foward to give you a kiss on your lips but...

 

*POOF!!"

 

"MEEKY! Wake the f**king up!" someone said a llittle bit too lound for you hangover.

 

"W..What?!" you rub your eyes wich were burning because of the bright light.

 

"Wake up lazzy ! It's already 8:30am."

 

"No. It's ONLY 8:30am.. leave me alone." you said going back under your blanket.

 

"Jay's already here. He's waiting for you to go to the clinic." said Cynthia (you guess by the voice :P ) who took your blanket and took it off of you.

 

You took your pillow to but over your head and you mumble some incomprehensible words. After slapping your big , she left you.

When she told you that Jay was there, you remember parts of your 'dream' ... weird and awkward at the same time.

 

" Come and eat something before we go." you heard from the kitchen.

 

You got up, your head spinning, plus, you kindda 'forgot' that you hurt yourself last night so sa you but all your weight on that leg as you get out of bed, you just... fall flat on the floor. You let out a weird sound that sounds like 'Ouch it hurt like hell' and 'Why me? why now?'.

 

"Are you alright in there Baby Girl?" Jay shout as he heard the big boom.

 

"Yeeeeeaaa~... I'm ok." you half-shout back stil lying on the floor.

 

You finally got up and wash up a little bit. You than join your friends around the kitchen table.

 

[Your outfit of the day]

 

 "The sleeping beauty is finally here." said Jay.

 

"Sleeping, yes. Beauty.. mm.. not so sure 'bout that bro." said Cynthia.

 

"Ha.Ha.Ha. reall' funny Cyn."

 

"Anyway... as I got your car, I stop at a good Korean restaurant that i know they make the best hangover soup. Here Baby Girl eat and we're off." said Jay as he put a bowl of haejangguk in front of you.

 

"Thanks Baby Boy." you said a smirk on your face.

 

You both ate your soup remembering the conversation you had last night by SMS. Giving each other a look now and than, smiling.

 

*awkward silence for Cynthia*

 

"Ok... *hum* Eum.. I'm gonna cal JP to inform him that you will be a little late." said your friend as she got up and went away to make the call.

 

"How's your ankle this morning?"

 

"Not better, not worst. I don't know if I will be able to dance today at the competition." you said looking down, sad.

 

"Mm.. yea that . But we never know, maybe you would be able to. I'm gonna get some more ice for you." he got up and went to the fridg.

 

"Hey Meeky.."

 

"Hey, Cyn'ee."

 

"JP's not answering.. maybe is still sleeping.. gonna call him later. But for now, i'm gonna go back to my place to frenin' up a little bit before the competion."

 

"oh.. Ok. see you later than."

 

"Bye Cyn! See you later." said Jay as he got back from the kitchen.

 

"Bye." she gave you that look she gave you last night before closing the front door.

 

You felt your cheek becoming red. Jay, who was kneeling in front of you, putting ice on your ankel, saw your face and got worried.

 

"Are you ok MeeMee? You are all red. Do you have fever?" and before you knew it, he put his forhead on yours.

 

This is how he used to take your temperature when you were kids. You always lied about your situation, on how much you were sick, to be able to dance but Jay always found a way to find out the truth.

This time, you felt that you blush even more because he is so close to you. Jay looked up at you in the eyes and start to blush and feel awkward too.

 

"Y-You look fine.. *hum* We..we should go to the clinic before to many people is there... I mean, before there's to many people.."he said getting up as he tried to avoid eye contact.

 

"Y...yea.. you're right." you tried t get up and he asked you if you need any help. "No thanks.i'm ok." you jump on your available feet to your room.

 

After getting your stuff, you got in the car ans drive to the nerest clinic you know. After waiting for half an hour, it was your turn. After a quick check up on your ankle, they told you that you should go to the hospital t do some x-ray just to be sur you have nothing broken.

Jay parked the car at the hospital and help you getting out of the car and to wollk in. Inside, you sat down while he was filing up the paper for you.

You looked around, looking at those who were already there, trying to guess why they were here.

 

"What are you doing?" asked Jay looking at you looking at people.

 

"Mm..? Nothing, lokking around~! "you yawn the last word, putting your hand before your mouth.

 

"Aigoo... my Baby Girl is tired."

 

You slowly nod and pouted. "Nae. MeeMee is tired."

 

"Aigoo.." he shook his head smiling at you as he sat next to you.

 

He wrap his arm aroud your shoulder and you rest your head on his, closing your eyes.

 

"What am I gonna do with you Baby Girl? Hehe." Jay wisper, smiling.

 

He put his lips on the top of your head, closing his eyes too, only enjoying this moment of peace. Only you and him.. and some sick people but oh well...

 

"Your hair smell good."Jay wisper.

 

"Thanks.Oppa." you smile, your eyes still close.

 

This just felt good.You felt safe and protected as you always do when your are around him. But in the past few day you felt it more.

 

"Try to get some sleep before we see the Doc." he suggest you, his lips still on your heand.

 

You nod a little, not wanting to move the from where you were.

You don't know how many times you slept but the things that wake you up was Jay siong back next to you. You weren't on his shoulder anymore but taking three seats lying on them.

 

"Did I woke you up? I'm sorry Baby Girl" he said looking at you.

 

" No, no, it's ok How many... " you ask, fixing your hair a little, rubbing your hair.

 

"Onl half an hour... I was hungry." he told you, showing his muffin.

 

"Gimmy some. MeeMee's hungry too." you pouted, opening your mouth so he can put some muffin in it.

 

"You're such a baby..." laugh Jay as he did.

 

"Yes. But I'm your Baby Girl." you answer your mouth full.

 

"Meeky?!" said someone with a french accent behind you.

 

you turn around to see JP with  crutches ans his leg in plaster (?) .

 

"JP?! W-What happend?!"

 

"Long story short, alcohol, drunk, balcony, tree, stupid idea. You?"

 

"Club, drunk, , 's boyfriend, fight."

 

"Hahahaha!! No way! Un classique! Can you still dance?" he asked you.

 

"I don't know yet, I just got here... waiting to see the Doc, but I don't think I can...  and you sur won't be able to dance."

 

"True. I can't wait to tell the other. They are going so happy... On est dans la merde.."

 

"Yea.. me too..." you said sadly, turning to see Jay who dont know what to do either.

 


Dum Dum Dum! Cliff hagner.

Sorry I don't update so much but I'm SOOO BUSY with school! D:  8am to 6pm every day. And i'm going to do an internship soon (26 sept) and I'm not gonna be able to upload any story ans till december!

SO sorry guies! ;_; but I'll update as soon as I have some free time! ^^

But tha internship tho! :D one with the one and only Cirque du Soleil here in Montreal. Can't wait to start!!!!!! ^-

 

Anyway, have a good day/night everybody! thaks for my new subscriber, all the views (725 :D)

See you later! Work hard, play harder. :)