Sleep well Baby girl.

Your best friend is back!

"Yah! Yah! I'm not dead... I just twisted my ankle!" you said from the back seat in the car.

 

"Tomorrow, first thing you do, you go to the clinic for your ankle." said Jay who was beside you.

 

"Oh my gawd. Jay. Calm your . She twisted her ankle. It's not like it's the first time it happen right?!" shoot Cyn from the passager seat.

 

"She's right. Meeky's a dancer like you. It's common. Let her breathe." add Chacha who drive.

 

"Ara! Ara! Gosh. Everybody's against me or what?" replied Jay. "I'm the famous Jay Park afteer all! Everybody's supposed to love me .. no? I'm an idool~"

 

The three of you looked at each other with a wtf look. Did he really just said that?

 

"Jay man, you're drunk. Just shut it for now so you won't regret it later on." said Chacha who looked at him in the car mirror.

 

"To be honest, I'm not that drunk. That little fight earlir sober me up a little. Hehe! He was such a ."

 

"Yea right. Keep talking drunken-Idol." you said hitting his arm.

 

"If he had puched my baby girl, I don't know what I would have done." he continue, getting fired up.

 

"Woot? Baby girl?! " said Cynthia, turning aroud to see the back seat.

 

"Who are you calling your baby girl?!"  you said in a gasp, facing him.

 

"Oh come on, you know who... hein Cynthia?!" drop Jay.

 

-*Chaos in the car*-

 

Chacha drop you and Cyn at your place and Jay help you to go to your appartement.

 

"I'll come by tomorrow morning with your car that you left at the club. After that I'll bring you to see a Doc."

 

"Yess Jay Oppa..." you said in a child way as he help you sat down on the couch.

 

He lean forward still standing by the couch :

"Sleep well my baby girl." he wisper in  your ear.

 

"Time for you to go Jay, Chacha's waiting for you!" said Cyn, opening the front door for him. " See you tomorrow I guess.."

 

"Yep. Good night girls."

 

"Bye Jay Oppa!!" you shout from the couch.

 

After closing the door and getting some ice for you, Cynthia join you on the couch.

 

"Thanks."

 

"Your welcome.     Sooo.. that was an intersesting night... Don't you think?" laugh Cyn.

 

"Yea... great stress realif out there! it kinda sober up all of us a little bit hein?!"

 

"True that."

 

You  kept talking about this ..beautiful... night was. Exept for the little incident with that girl's boyfriend and her, it was a perfect night. It's been a long time since you had this kinda feeling but you cann't quite tell what is this feeling. You are happy, very happy, feel bless and many other emotion mixup. Maybe the alcool won't help but.. well.

 

''Haaa.. We should go to bed it's already 3:30 passed.We have to get some rest 'cause.. Tha competition is tomorrow guuuurl!!'' said your best friend with a wanna be gangsta style.

 

''Cyn, no. Haha! and the word 'we' is a big one for now 'cause...'' you than point at your feet and give her a look.

 

''Mmm.. true that. Anyway, we will see tomorrow! Maybe it's gonna be better than we think.'' she was heading for the guest bedroom but stop in the middle of the way,turn back to you, and give you a weird look.

 

''W..What?'' you say a little suprised and scare by her.

 

''Hehehe. I gotta question for you missy... hehe.'' she than got back beside you on the couch, facing you.

 

''Cyn, you're scaring me right now... What do you want to know? and what's up with that look on your face?!''

 

''Oh, I'm sure you know what I want to ask you... Baby Girl.'' she replied with a big (scary) smile.

 

''What?...Oh... OH.. OOH!! Nop. Not talking about this with you.'' you said trying to get up and make your way to your own room.

 

''Why?!''

 

''Because there is nothing to say about it! That's why. Good night. See you in the morning.'' you close the door of your room.

 

Cyn was still on the couch a little grumpy for not diging a lillte more on that subject. At her turn she got up and went to sleep.

You wash up quicly and went to bed. You took your phone to put an alarm for tomorrow morning but whe you open it, you saw that you got a SMS form Jay.

 

 

 

              From: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:41 am

                            Hey baby girl. You ok?

 

You had a (stupid) smile on your face reading it.

              To: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:53

                            Hey Oppa! Im OK but my ankle hurt a little... Hbu?

 

              From: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:53

                            Put some on ice on it and take pain killer, it'll help. And yea Im ok.. My hand hurt a little though. :(

 

 

You smile again at the though that Jay worried about you that much but you were worried too.

 

              To: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:54

                            Aww! D: you should but some ice on it too.

 

 

              From : Jay Oppa ^^ 3:54

                            I will! ;) but it was woth it. He was such a jerk!!! If he had lay a single finger on you...! :@

 

              To: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:55

                            Calm down Oppa! and about that... Thnaks Jay.

 

 


              From: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:55

                            No need to thank me! ;) Anytime for my best friend. 

 

 

              From: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:55

                            Nobody mess with my Baby Girl! ;P

 

              To: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:55

                            Yah.. stop it with this name! ^^'

 


              From: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:56

                            Haha. I won't! ^-^ Anyway, you should got to sleep. See you tomorrow morning!

 

              To: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:57

                            Yea.. Good night Baby Boy Oppa. X)

 


              From: Jay Oppa ^^ 3:58

                            ^^ haha! Sweet dreams Baby Girl. :*

 

 

You set your alarm before putting your cellphone down. You giggle a little about SMS you just exchaned with Jay. Those weird feeling came back and you though it was because you were dizzy. Still a little drunk , you giggle with that stupid big smile, hugging your pillow, your face in it.

You felt asleep few minutes after and had sweet dreams.

 

 


Ho Hello Guies! :3 another update!! ^^ I have more free time now! And I have more inspiration! haha!

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Sub & Comments plz! 

 

have a nice day night!!