Let the competition begin!

Your best friend is back!

Outfit of the day : (Without the high heels! haha)

 

 

"You look better."

 

"Mmm?!"

 

" You look better than earlier." Jay said keeping his eyes on the road.

 

"Aish! You really.... Where do you want you slap?!" you said glaring at him from the passager seat.

 

He simply tap on his cheek and smile. You rolled your eyes and turn back to look aoutside the window.

 

"Meemee?"

 

"Nae?" stille looking outside.

 

"You want to come with me to Seattle?"

 

"Moe?"

 

"That's what I wanted to ask you earlier. Do you want to? I can pay for your plane ticket if you don't mind. I have some buisness to do over there and we can go see our parents house..."

 

"Oh.. Oh! I see. well eum.." youbegin, feeling uneasy.

 

"If you don't want to you can just tell me you know..." tell Jay seeing that you were not as happy as he thoought.

 

"That's not it.. It's just that I already planned to go during my 2 week break.."

 

"Oh.. well than we can go together..."

 

"I planned it with Cyn.."

 

"Oh.. I see.. than eumm... never mind. Forget it." he replied with a fake smile.

 

"Jay are you ok?" you asked looking at him.

 

"Yea.. I'm fine. it's just that..." he paused thinking of what he wented to say.

 

"It's just what?" you insisted posing your hand on his arm.

 

After taking a deep breath, he speak up :" It's just thatwe didn't really got time only you and I. For us to talk about what happed during those years. We were always with someone else, here and there.. It's not that I don't like your friends or anything, I like them. It's just that I wanted you for myself for at least a day before I have to go back to Korea."

 

"Oh.. But we can -" you begin.

 

"We're here." he said cutting you in your sentance.

 

After a while, and many verifications, you both get backstage where all the other crews were. You call Cyn on her cellphone to know where they were but as you talk to her, you saw your crew.

 

"Oh! I can see you. Yea.. See you.. now! haha!'' you hang up and went up to there.

 

"Aww! Are you alright? You wanna sit down Minnie?" said Mike as soon as he saw you.

 

"No thanks I'm alright." you told him and everybody else who gather up around you.

 

"Hopefully I wasn't there because this guy would have gone straight up to the clinic. Bastardo."

 

"Calm down Mike. Jay was there, I was in good hands." you told him.

 

"C'est pas juste... Vous n'étiez pas aussi intentionnés avec moi..." said JP as he got back from the bathroom.

 

"Hey~ tio~ How many time do I have to tell you that no-bo-dy understand what you are saying." said Gabriella.

 

"Ok, ok. I. Am. Sorry. Contente?" he said with a big smile wich Gabriella return.

 

"Yah kiddo! Calm down. Have you though about the choreo?" you cut them."

 

"Yea.. but we don't really know what to do.. it's still confused." said Vanessa.

 

"I though about it while waiting at the hospital this morning. Since it's me and JP, we just have tocut some parts and Mike and Ctn gonna be together instead." you said as you sit with a note pad and a pen.

 

You start to talk about the song and the crew start gathering up around you once more.

Jay and Chase stayed back looking at you and your crew.

 

"She's amazing.. a real leader even thought she don't think herself as is." said Chacha.

 

"Yea.. she is.."

 

"Anyway, are you alright man?"

 

"Yea.."

 

"You don't look like it.. you sure?"

 

"It has been a long night.. just a little tired."

 

"Yea man, it was something.. Did you...? *wink wink*" said Chase with a big smile.

 

Jay turn and saw his face :" Yah! Are you serious right now? Really?"

 

"Just asking." he said rising his hands.

 

"You've stayed to much with Cynthia you..."

 

"Maybe... Anyways, I talked with her earlyer and she told me that she and Meeky were going to do a roadtrip to Seattle."

 

"Yea Meemee talkes to me about it this morning."

 

" Since Meeky can't drive for about three days, and they were planning on leaving tomorrow morning. Cyn asked me, and you by the same way, if we wanted to to go with them, . Because obviusly, Cyn can't make it all by herself.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yea, I didn't tell her yes or no because I knew that you were planning on going there by plane.."

 

"I'll think about it." said Jay looking back at you leading your crew.

 

"I think you already decide.. Am I wrong?" said Chase.

 

"Everybody understand?!" you said clapping in your hands.

 

A big "yes" was shout by everybody in your crew.

 

"Let's go gang!! Who's the best?!" you shout.

 

"It's us!"

 

"WHO'S THE BEST?"

 

"IT'S UUS~!"

 

"Pff...I'm the best." you said with a ie attitude.

 

"Yea right.", "Pff look at you.", So 'miss-i'm-better-than-all-of-you'."

 

You all laugh at your cokyness and attitude. They all got up and start to warm up. You stayed on your chaiir to help yoou ankle wich hurt a little.You looked at them with a sad smile knowing thatyou would not be able to go on stage with them.

Two arms appeared on each side of you. His hands on the arm rest, one of them was coverd in tattoos.

 

"Don't look sad. Be happy Baby Girl." he said resting his chin on the top of your head.

 

"Mm.. Yea.. i's just that we've trained so hard for this moment and here we are, tow of us are injured." you said your eyes looking into nothing, you voice was shaking a little bit.

 

"You trained them well as well. Dont' take everything on yourself." Jay said wrapping his arms around you, giving you a back hug. "You're strong, stay strong for them."

 

"Thanks for being here with me, right now.   I really mean it." you said still looking into space.

 

"I'm always be there for you Baby Girl. Always remember that."

 

"I will."

 


Hii!!! It's been awhile! :3 

Sorry for the long wait.. I was sleeping! hahaha! Finals are over, I pass 5 out of 6 class! hope I pass all of them! :) it as been a tough first half of year!

But it started well with my internship at Cirque du Soleil! :D I'm going back on the 6th of janurary til the 21st! Can't wait.

 

Anyways, hope you enjoy reading! :) I'm lacking in inspiration right now but it will come~!

 

Oh and by the way, I'm thinking about beginning a new stories.. but it would be the Untold Stories of this one right here! haha!

 

Read more/ subscribe/ comment

Have a good day/night everybody! :)

 

+1000 views! WOOT! :D Thanks everybody.