Summary of what happened so far

Your best friend is back!

Hello to you! I haven,t update in a while and I'm sooooo sorry!! .___. with the exam, the beginning of summer + summer job. I was dead. All my free time was.. for... sleep! :D But I'm back! Summer is near the end. I hope everybody had a good one! :P

School start, for me, in 12 days from now. My job kindly told me that they don't need me for the rest for the summer so I don't have to come to work. Thanks. -_-'

Anyway, after so long, I'll do a little summary of what happened in the past chapiter! :) Enjoy.


 

You're a 20 years old girl who moved from Seattle to LA for your studies. out there, you met your besties Cynthia a made a good friend, Ryan Higa who, for a late birthday present made you the surpise of your life by inviting your childhood best friend to colab in his video. Jay Park.

You hang out with him as much  as you can and you present him to your new friends with who you create a dance crew.

Being appart for almost 4 years, you had to catch up. but your best friend did it for you.. in your back. She told Jay what she know about you since they meat in LA. that you were the sweetest girl out there, that you always see the positive side on everything you do and in every person you've met. On the other side, Jay told her about you when he first saw you till the moment you stop talking to each other. you were the opposite. mee Kyung was a girl who you don't want to mess with because she was the Queenka to be.

At school, in LA, you had your bad days, especially because of Sandra, another korean girl who think the world is hers.... She made as a goal of life to make you feel like you were in hell.

Tomorrow was THE day you and your friend all waited for: World Of Dance LA. You trained hard everyday to win this competition.

Today, friday, Jay invited you to go clubbing and you accept. You invited Gabriella and Cynthia to come with you.

You just got a SMS from Cyn:

 

From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:07

YO! YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS WHO IS HERE!!

 

From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:09

Guess.

 

From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:14

Hey.. Told you to guess who it was! D:

 

From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:20

WHY U NO ANSWER MEH!? guess... ;___;

 

To : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:34

I'M SHORRY D: I was with my brother! ^^' but eumm.. who? I don't know?

 

From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:37

Your best friend of all~ time! ;D

 

To : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:38

........ Is this the one I'm thinking of?! noooooo REALY!? MOUHAHA! I'm on my way! It's gona be way to fun tonight!

 

"Yea... it's gonna be a realy good night. Let the rela fun begin." you said to yourself as you start your car in a big vroom.

 

.     .     .

 


PS: the name of Mee Kyung (you) best friend (Cynthia Cabral) is actually the real name of my ow friend. she told me to tell you : '' ALL RIGHT RESERVED BIOTCH! :D'' 

yea... sorry.. she's like this! ^^