oppa?

Your best friend is back!

You look at your phone and saw that it was already pass midnight.

''Omo!! Jay, we should head home... well me, at my place and you at the place your stauing...'' you told him as you grab his arm.

''Hey! Don't forget me! Jay have to drive me too!'' said Chacha.

''Yes you too young man!'' you replied with a smile.

''I should go too! i have a class at 8a.m. tomorrow. See ya at school!'' said Cynthia walking toward her place with Mike who live not to far from her place.

You did your goodbyes and head to Jay's car along with Chacha. For the few minutes walk, Jay didn't say a word but you didn't ask why. You assumed that it was because it has been a long day for him.. and you too. You sat in the passanger seat while Chacha went to the back.

Jay drove him first and you said once again goodbyes and that you'll meet up again during the week. On the way to your appartement, you let your thoughts fly while looking at the LA night life.

''Jay..?'' you said with a low voice still looking outside like you were hypnotise.

''Mmm..?'' he replied looking like a zombie, his eyes on the road.

''I just realize that I only call you 'Jay'...' you said but haven't finished your sentance.

''And?'' he wondered not understanding wht you meen by that.

You didn't answer because you simply felt asleep, your head against the car window. Jay turn his head and saw you, a little smile on his face. You lookes so peacful while sleeping. He didn't want to wake you up until he gets in front your your appartement. Even then, he didn't want to disturb your sleep. So he looked for your house keys and once he founded it, he walk to the passager sit to take you bridle style. He walk up to your door, struggle a little bit while he tried to unlock the door but he managed to do it anyway.

You were so tired because of your day that you haven't wake up once. You even snuggle closer to his chest.

He brought you to your room and lay you down in your bed. He tought about taking off your shoes before bringing the bed sheet up to your chin. As soon as he did that, you turn on your side, posisionnig yourself as you always sleep.. a really weird way! Jay let a light laugh out as he saw you in the weird position.

''Good night Meemee.'' he said softly as he put your hair behind your ear.

He was about to close your door when he heard you said something. He's not sure of what you said but he heard : '' I missed you.. Oppa.'' Hearing that, he let a big smile appeard on his face making the link between waht you said earlier in the car and that.

Back in Seattle, you used to call him Jay Oppa all the time, especially when you wanted something from him. He went back to his hotel, remembering all those good memories on his way.

 

_________________________

 

Short chapiter I know! I don't have much time right now to do more Exams~!   -_-'

And it,s like a transistion chapiter... more to come! I already have the next chap in my head! :)

Thanks for all my new subscribers! ^-^~

Continue reading comment and subscribe~ Ü

Have a nice day! :D