Sweet moment

Your best friend is back!

''But Oppaaaa!"

"There is no but Meemee.The doc say that you can't put weight on it for at least 3 days."  said Jay Park as he close the door on your side of the car.

"Oppa.. Where are we going? The competition is the other way.." you poutted after he start driving.

 

He didn't responce and kept driving. You didn't insiste knowing that he wound't answer and you were really tired.

You had waited more than 3 hours before you saw the doc and another hour for the check up.

The competition will begin any minutes now and you really wish you were with your crew right now.

 

"Oppaaa~!" you poutted.

"Whaaat?!" he said with the same voice.

"Meemee want to go to the competition."

"Meemee need to rest for now. And since when did you become such a baby?!"

"Aish. Nevermind. I'll call a taxi to take me there. Just leave me here." coming back to the real you.

"Nop." he said still looking at the road.

"Yah, Jay!" you shout looking at him.

"Yah MeeKy!" he said looking at you too.

"Turn around now. I want to go to the competition." you responce looking at him in the eyes.

"No." he said still looking at you.

"Yah.. Jay... Look at the road. I don't want to go back to the hospital any sooner."

"No." he said not moving an inch.

"JAY!  For god sake! Look at he the freaking road!!" you said starting to panic.

"What is the magic word?"

"JAY! PLEASE!" you said your eyes starting to tear up.

"Ok, ok." he said turning back facing the road, slightly laughing.

"Yah.. it was not funny at all."

 

Jay was about to said something stupid but didn't beceause he heard your voice shaking. He turn to see your face and he saw tears rolling down your cheeks.

 

"MeeMee.. Wae?" he asked confused.

 

You didn't answer and still looking out the window.

 

"Hey.. Baby Girl.. what is it? Is it because of  what just happend? If so, I'm sorry." he told you with a soft voice.

 

You won't look at him but you nod slowly. You felt his hand taking yours, even thaught you were mad at him ,you didn't reject him.

Both of you didn't say a word until you got to destination, your appartement

Jay got out of the car first to help you getting out.

 

"Are you ok?" ask Jay.

"Yea.." you said keeping your head low not wanting him to see your face.

 

 

You walk to the staires, no problem so far. It comes when you tried to climb them.  Not used to being on crutches, you put to much weight on your anckel and fall because of the pain

You don't know why but tears strat to flow down your cheeks like water fall. You just couldn't stop.

Jay, who was a step behind you saw the owl scene. Quickly and without a word, he picked you up bridal style and started walking up the staires.

 

"Jay.. Opppa..." you wisper sobbing.

"I'm sorry Meekyung-ah." he said simply.

 

You think you passed out because when you opend your eyes you were in your bed.

You get on your elbow, scanning the room but you saw nothing. Hearng the television, you got up and walk outside your room.

 

"Oppa.. " you said with a husky voice.

"Hey..!" he said turning to see you with a soft voice, and a little smile.

 

Without saying any other word, you sat next to him, bringing your legs against your chest. He pulled the blanket on you and warp his arm around your shoulder before kissing lightly the top of your head.

 

"Feeling better?"

 

You simply nod. You were dizzy because of all the pain killer and medicine the doc gave you earlier. Plus, all the mixed up feelings you jsut had and the pain in your anckel. It's not your day.

You both stayed silence and you fall half-asleep in his arm.

 

"Don't leave me.. again..." you mumble your eyes closed.

 

"Never." he wisper.

 

"You fall asleep complitely for awhile again. What woke you up was the vibration of Jay's phone in his pocket.

" He didn't left me." you thought smiling.

"Hey.. ya.. she's sleeping.. If she wake up before that, we'll come. Yea.. Okay.. See ya bro." said Jay to the other person on the other side of the phone.

"Who was it?" you said standing straight on the couch, your eyes still half closed.

"Did I wake you up? Miane."

"Mm.. mm.. It's ok."

"It was Chase. Your crew haven't passed yet. They are the sixth in line right now. You wanna go see them performing?"

You just looked at him.

 

"Why did I asked? Haha! Alright than. Baby Girl, before we can go, go freshin up a little..." he said laughing a little.

"Why? Am I not preatty?!" you said with a big smile, making poses like a model.

"You are beautiful! But... there's a limit at your beautifullness."

"Pff. you're just jalous *Melong* and you ran off, like a girl can 'run' with an injured ankel, to your room.

he though schaking this idea off his head.

"Jay Oppa~!" he heard from your room.

"What is it MeeKyung-ah~?"

"Remember what you text me the other day?"

"Am I supposed to remember?"

"Eum.. Yesss... You told me that you got something to ask me..."

"Eum.. Oh! That.. Yea. I'll ask you once we're off to WOD."

"Aight Oppa. I'll be ready in a minute!."

 


Ho Hello there! How have you been?! :)

It's been awhile!! ^^' I'm sorry about that!   .-.

I'm REALLY REALLY busy right now. BUUUT, I found a little space between two homework! xD

 

Hope you enjoyed this short and sweeeet chap! :)

Comment and subscribe for more (someday! ^^')

 

Have a good day/night everybody! :)

 

PS: 900 views!! Say WOOT! :D txs everyone.