The real fun

Your best friend is back!

''Good job everyone! Tomorrow it's THE big day! Be at the LA Convention Center at 1p.m. sharpe! '' you said to everybody who was sitting in front of you.

 

''She lok like a leader.. maybe her Queenks years begin to come out again.'' wispered Cynthia to Jay.

 

He had a smile in his face remembering how she used to take the lead on everyine... even his own friends listened more to her than him!

 

''See ya'all tomorrow at WORLD OF DANCE LA!!!'' you shout really hype.

 

Everyone chear up and started to pack up their things and leave one by one. Only Cynthia, Gabriella, Jay and you were still in the studio.

 

''So...you all coming tonight at the club tonight?'' asked Jay.

 

''Yes! we all need a little stress relief before tomorrow. '' explain Gabriella.

 

''Ight~! Get in mah car and we're out girls.'' said Jay in party mode.

 

''Wooo... Calm down little boy. We just finished a three hours practice with this heat outside. I want, and

I think the two girls here want it too. We want a shower. Getting ready for tonight like.. not wearing those joggers and t-shirts. Understand? '' you said poking his chest with your finger at the same time, looking in his eyes.

 

''O..ok.. get in my car and I'll dri-'' he begin.

 

'No. We will take Gab's car, we gonna get ready and we will meet you there. Alright? Alright.'' you  cut him with your finger still on his chest.

 

''But I -'' he tried.

 

You gave hima look saying 'don't-start-this-with-me-'cause-you-know-i'll-win'. He than rised his hands in submission. He 'zip'n'lock' his lips telling you that he won't tell anything more.

 

''Good. Girls, are you ready to go?''

 

''Yup.'', ''Ready to go.'' the responce getting their bags.

 

''See ya.. Oppa." you wisoer to Jay as you passe by him, your bag over your shoulder.

 

Jay arch his eyebrow following you with his eyes as you pass through the door, you gave him one last glance with a grin on your face.

 

"Damn!" Jay let out without niticing it.

 

______-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-______

 

"Calm down bro. they... she's gonna come." said Chacha who sat down in the VIP booth along with other friends.

 

"Yea yea... you said that an hour ago, after saying it twice before that." said Jay who began to get irritated.

 

He took another shooter and stands up.

 

"Hey man! You calm down! It's your fifth. " Chacha said grabbing his arm.

 

"Houuu~!! Watch out dawg, here come the godness of the night." said one of their friend who look up at the entrence.

 

"Ouf! I can get some of that! Shot-gun on her boys!" said the guy on his lelft.

 

"Damn she's.. HOT." said another one.

 

Jay and Chacha looked where the boys were looking at to see who they were talking about. Jay's jaw drop.

 

-2 hours ago-

 

"See ya... Oppa." you wisper to Jay as you pass by him.

 

The three of you got in Gab's car and drove to your place since they have everything they needed to get ready for tonight.

"I have the feeling that tonight's gonna be really fun." you said looking outside.

 

The two girls looked at each other than at you and say a grin on your face. They didn't ask more because they know you're up to something... They deinitely wondering what your planning but they kept it for themselves to get the surprise.

They notice that during this past week, you'va changed a little... but still, you've changed. It was around the time Jay cme back in your life.

Gabriella parked her car in front of your appartement. Once inside, you went in the shower one after another, you first. Once you got out, you went to your closet and took a box from the top shelf.

 

"What's in this?" asked Cynthia.

 

"Oh.. well.. you'll see. Let's do your hair first 'cause it's gonna be longer for you.. You aand your curly hair!" you said pushing her in front of your mirror with all the hair accessories, leaving the box on your bed.

 

-Later-

 

"Eum... hello? Who are you and what did you do with our shy and concervative friend Meekyung?" said Gabriella looking at you.

 

"Since when do you have this kind of clothe in your closet?" added Cynthia crossing her arms on her chest looking at you from head to toe.

 

"Even with this clothe on, it won't let place to imagination.. if you know what I mean... " wisper Gabriella to Cynthia, their eyes still on you.

 

"I can hear that . And it was in a box. Not in my closet."

 

" This box was in your closet so tech..." start Cynthia.

 

"Ara! Ara! It was in my closet happy? And let's just say that I had a different way of living before I met you girls..." you simply answer as you grabbed your purse and your keys.

YOUR OUTFIT 

"Eum.. I don't think it's a good idea to take your bike to go there..." said Gab as she point your keys.

 

"I'm not taking my motorcycle! I'm taking my car.. the one my dad gave me! Wanna come with me? But I have to go somewhere before."

 

Gabriella decline because she want to take her own car  and Cynthia wanted to accompanied her since they were not used to go there and Gabriella didn't want to go there alone so Cynthia had to go with her.

 

"Haha! Alright then. Let's meet up to the club in a moment."

 

The two girls went up ahead to the car while you got to your in the underground parking.

This car was a gift from your step father or your good grades and involvement in your school. You usually don't really like to use it because it's really flashy but for tonight, you'll gladly take it.  [Your car]

An hour ago you recived a SMS from your brother. You're not blood related but it's as is. He's the son o your step-father. He stayed with his mother in South Korea till he finished his studys in buisness management. Abouta year and a half ago, he came to LAx with some friends and dicided, with some friends, to open a night club, Level 3 holywood. Since it's openning, it's a huge hit in California.

You start your car, turn up the music [song here] and drove of to your brother's work place.

You arrived slowly, making noises y=with your car, wanting to show off a little. Why not? You turn off your car and got out, walking toward the entrance. With your nonso-common look, the bouncer didn't reconize you when you trieed to get in without waiting in the line.

 

"Oh. Stop there Miss. Sorry, you may be y but you'll have to wait like the other." said the doorman getting in your way.

 

"Really?! Like dude... I'm Minho's sister. Let me in."

 

"Haha.. and I'm Paris Hilton's cousin.. Get in line sweetheart."

 

"Aish... YAH! I'm in a hurry. Let me in. Minho Oppa's waiting for me!" you yeld.

 

The doorman didn't move an inch.

 

"Aigoo.. really You gonna regret this... What's your name?" you asked him as you speed dial your brother's number on your cellphone, giving an annoying look at your new friend.

 

"Eumm.. eumm.."

 

"Never mind. Hey! Oppa! No. I am in front of your club but this won't let me in. Nae. Nae Oppa. Here for you." you said handed you phone to him.

 

"Hi there. ... ... Oh...Y.. Yes. Yes sir.. I understand sir. I'm.. I'm sorry Sir. I won't do it again. I'll let her in sir." he than gave you back your phone and step aside to let you in. "I'm sorry Miss."

 

"Nah.. it's ok. I'll tell my brother you didn't do nothing wrong!" you get in afteer giving him a warm smile.

 

A lot of head turn as you passes by them. You reach your bro's office and, even him, had a hard time reconizeyou but still said that you looked amazing. Another guy in the room said that you were hot as hell and he win a slap behind his head, a courtesy of your brother. He called you because he brought you som stuff you asked him from Korea.

 

"Thanks Oppa! I'll give you my next shopping list when I've got the time! Haha"

 

"Pff... next time you should come with me to Korea and get your own tings Miss."

 

"Alright.. I'll do this! Anyway, I've got to go. My friends are waiting for me at another club." you said giving two quick kiss on the cheeks.

 

"What? You go to another club and not at mine!? You knw your always a VIP here! even your friends.. Well.. when the doorman reconize you. I'll have to talk to him."

 

"Yah. It's ok, he didn't do nothing wrong. As you see, it's not my usual outfit. haha!! I really got to go Oppa!"

 

"Alright, alright. Take care of you little sis. or I should say watch out to he other! Haha" your broher joked.

 

"Yah.. See ya Oppa." you giggled and you than leave his office.

 

You put the bag he gave you on the back seat off your car. Before you go, you check your SMS because he was buzzing non-stop since you got in your brother office.

 

                  From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:07

                             YO! YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS WHO IS HERE!!

 

                  From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:09

                            Guess.

 

                  From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:14

                            Hey.. Told you to guess who it was! D:

 

                   From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:20

                           WHY U NO ANSWER MEH!? guess... ;___;

 

                  To : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:34

                          I'M SHORRY D: I was with my brother! ^^' but eumm.. who? I don't know?

 

                 From : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:37

                         Your best friend of all~ time! ;D

 

                To : Cyn THE BEST :D 11:38

                        ........ Is this the one I'm thinking of?! noooooo REALY!? MOUHAHA! I'm on my way! It's gona be way to fun tonight!

 

"Yea... it's gonna be a realy good night. Let the rela fun begin." you said to yourself as you start your car in a big vroom.

 


SHORRY GUIES! D: It's been like a month since my last update! It was my finals and I was really busy!  but here I am! :D

Hope you enjoy this chapiter! I added way to many thing from my original idea! xD As I read it, i thought that I can cut half of it and it would still make sense.. like TOO MUCH INFORMATION for nothing! xD

Anyway... comment if you like/or not, subscribe, vote, etc, etc! :D

Next update soon!:)

 

Have a nice day/night everybody! :3