He's back

Your best friend is back!

Cho Mee Kyung woke up ready to begin this beautiful sunny day. Today was THE day where this big shot from Korea is coming over for the video. Ryan didn't want to tell you who it was because he said that you are a big mouth and you would tell everybody who he was. But it's not true... you can keep a secret... well..! Today is a wonderful day outside in LA, sunny but not too hot. You began with your daily jogging with your dog Albert (a mastiff x boxer ). Once you get home, you jump in the shower and get ready for your day. Since it's a beutiful day, you decide to take out your motorcycle that you bought yourself as you 20th birthday present. And you're off to Ryan's place.

''Hey Meeky! Come in.'' welcome Ryan as he open his front door.

''Hello Ryan''

''Soo~ today we are working with the Wong Fu Production. He told me that it would only take a day to do all the recording.''

''Nice! But about this.. who is this big shot from Korea?'' you ask.

''Oh.. Him? He will meet us at the Wong Fu headquarters. did you take care of everything?''

''Yep! Everything's done to him to be as confortable as he can be. But what I really wanted to know was his n...--'' you got cut off because someone just knoc at the door.

''Comiing!!'' shouted Ryan. ''Oh! Phil it's you! Come in!''

''Hello there. Oh, I'm Philip Wang, one of the founder of Wong Fu production. Nice to meet you.'' as he tend his hand to you.

''Hi, I'm MeeKyung, you can call me Meeky, I'm a friend and helper of Ryan. Nice to meet you to.'' as you shake his hand.

''Cool.. let's head to the Wong Fu Production Headquarters! To the Batcave!!'' said Ryan.

They were off. You tried more than once to know who was this guest for the video during the ride but Ryan never told you. You arrived at the first spot for the recording and began to install the equipement. The mysterious guest wasn't there yet.

''Is he gonna be there soon?!'' you ask as you finish the thing you were doing.

''He should be here soo--'' began Ryan.

''Hi everybody! Sorry I'm late.. I got lost!'' you heard from behind you.

You were about to turn around to finally see who the guest is. At the same moment, Ryan grab your shoulders.

''R..Ryan?!''

''Yes, he's a big shot in Korea, he's from Seattle, he's from the AOM crew, you know him, late birthday gift, suprise , enjoy.'' shoot Ryan before he let you go and step aside.

Meeky wasn't sur what just happend. The time that all these information make senses, the guest said :

'' Is she alright?! '' as he say you standing there with a box in your hands, not moving at all.

''Oh her... yes. She is... thinknig... it's really rare from her. Oh and you know her, supprise.'' said Ryan.

''Oh... really?!

''Hey Ryan! I heard that! You're really mean Ryan Higa!!'' you shoot as you turn around to face him.

And there, right there, your eyes met. You two stand there, looking at each other, speachless.

''Meemee...? Cho Mee Kyung?!''

''Jay..? Jay Park?!''

''OH.MY.GOSH.'' said jay as he took you in his arm.

''Oh my...it's been too long since... since we talk!'' you said.

''Are you crying?'' he ask you as he ppush you back to see your face.

''No I'm not!'' you responce and you went back in his arm with tears in your eyes.

''Yes, it's been too long.. like what? one year? Two?''

''Too long. It's all I know.'' you step back too look at him and you dry your tears. ''Look at you now, you haven't change a lot but still, you've change...''

''In a good why I hope!'' joked Jay.

''Yes in a good way.'' you laugh.

''But... did you look at yourself in a mirror recentely!? Where is the 14 years old Meemee that I left in Seattle?''

''Yaah!! LA change people! Hahaha''

''Hahaha, haa~... It's such a touching moment but we have a video to do here guys!!'' said Philip as he got between you two.

As this told, everybody got to work and Jay and you kept talking to keep up with all the lost on those past years.

Around 11a.m., You went around the crew of filming to take their order for lunch. Once that's done, you were off to the market. Jay took this time to ask something to Ryan.

''How you two met?''

'' Oh, I was doing a video in her school and she was featuring in it. I had a good time working with her and we kept in touch since.'' replied Ryan with a smile.

'' For how long have you been dating?'' ask Jay, something was weird in his voice.

'' It's been two months now... and I just learn that she's two months pregnant! Now, I guess I have no other choice but to ask her hand.'' he replied.

Jay look up to see if he was joccking or not. His face was dead serious.

The end.... for now!

__________

First done.. other to come soon! ^^' Hope you enjoy it! :)

Comment!