Chapter 27

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

KRIS' POV

 

 

I was busy rehearsing my lines for our new song when one of my friends from Canada called.

 

" Hey Kevin, are you free tomorrow?"

* Kris' name in canada is Kevin Li *

 

" Uh, sure "

 

" Great, we're planning on going to Lotte World. I'll text you the details. See you tomorrow "

 

" See you. "

 

" Bring soneone with you ok? "

 

He hanged up and I stood silent. Crap who am I gonna bring tomorrow??

 

I called and asked the other members but they said that they were busy. I suddenly remembered Hyerin. I called Suho and asked him if I could take her with me. We wouldn't want mommy Suho panicking again. Fortunately he said yes and I texted Hyerin. She wasn't replying so I decided to call her. Hmm.. Not answering too. She's probably in class. I took my car keys and drove to her school.

 

 

It was already three pm when I arrived infront of her school. I saw some students walking out so I waited for her.

 

After 10 minutes I saw her by the school gate and called out her name. She immediately recognized me and got in the car.

 

" Gege, I'm surprised you're here. "

 

" I texted and called you earlier but you weren't answering. "

 

" Oh, sorry.. I forgot my phone at home. "

 

" I see, its okay. Hey let's go get some ice cream. "

 

She smiled and nodded. I drove to the ice cream shop near her brother's dorm. Before I got out I opened the glove compartment and took out my cap and shades. I caught her staring at me.

 

" What? " I asked her and she just giggled.

 

" Nothing, its just weird how you guys always hide your face. "

 

" Yeah well, do you wanna get chased after by dozens of fans? "

 

" Uh, no. "

 

" Good answer. Let's go, I'm hungry " I got out of the car and ran to her side. I opened the door for her and she thanked me.

 

We went inside and ordered two banana splits. There wasn't a lot of customers so we sat by the window.

 

" So, about what I texted you earlier. I was wondering if you're free tomorrow "

 

 

" Its saturday tomorrow. Of course I'm free " she giggled then looked at me.

 

 

" Good, do you wanna go to Lotte World with me tomorrow? Not like a date or something..I mean not just us two, my friends from Canada are here and they wanna go so... Do you wanna go? With me? "

 

 

I heard her laugh. " Aigoo, gege you're so defensive. But yeah sure I'll go with you tomorrow. I just need to tell Suho oppa later. "

 

 

" I already asked him. He said that its ok just as long as I bring you home in one piece. "

 

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

 

 

Sehun just finished his dance rehearsal and decided to walk home. He decided to walk on the street where he accidentally met Raemi.

 

 

He could still remember what happened and it made him smile. He was outside the restaurant when he noticed a girl with long raven black hair wearing a white blouse and shorts. She was headed for the door.

 

 

Sehun could feel his heart skip a beat. He watched the girl walk out of the restaurant and noticed a very familiar face.

 

" Noona ".

 

A taxi stopped infront of her and she got in.

 

Sehun watched as the taxi passed him. He lowered his head and tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

" Han Raemi "