Chapter 11

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

FLASHBACK
2011
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was running on my way home when i accidentaly bumped into someone. I saw coffee stains all over her shirt when i looked at her to apologize. 
 
 
" I am so.. " 
 
 
" Don't. " She interrupted me and started walking.
 
 
I felt a little guilty and followed her. " i'm really sorry.. we both know it was accident "  She still kept on walking. I suddenly remembered that i had an extra shirt in my bag. I stopped infront of her and smiled at her. 
 
" Look, I'm not holding a grudge on you or something ok? "
 
" Here " I handed her my shirt " Alteast change your shirt, I don't want you walking around Seoul with a see-thru coffee soaked shirt " 
 
I saw her eyes widened and she snatched the shirt from my hand. I giggled and she covered her body with her hands. I took her to a near by restaurant and told her to change there. I guess she didn't notice me when she got out of the restaurant and she started walking away again -__-"
 
" wait, " I ran after her and she just gave me a really strange look " I'm Sehun by the way " 
 
" Raemi. Listen, I really have to go. uhm, thanks for the shirt " then she started to run and i just watched her
 
 
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
 
 
RAEMI'S POV
 
 
I was gonna meet my mom in the embassy when i bumped into Oh Sehun yesterday. I didn't even notice that my white blouse was soaked in coffee because i was on a hurry to stop my mom from moving me into another country. I noticed that he was following me.
 
" Look, I'm not holding a grudge on you or something ok? " I told him and he just took something from his bag
 
" Here " he handed me a blue shirt " Alteast change your shirt, I don't want you walking around Seoul with a see-thru coffee soaked shirt " 
 
I looked at myself and snatched the shirt from his hand. I covered my body with my hands and he giggled -___-"
He took me to a restaurant that was a few minutes away and told me to change. I went straight to the bathroom and wore his shirt. I checked myself infront of the mirror and went out. I thought that he already left so i decided to hurry up and go to my mom.
 
" wait " i saw him running behind me. " I'm Sehun by the way "
 
duh.. we go to the same school
 
" Raemi. Listen, I really have to go. uhm, thanks for the shirt " I ran away from him and didn't look back.
 
 
 
 
 
" Raemi!! " one of my friends called me while i was walking in the hallway. 
 
" Raemi is it true that you're moving?? " she linked her arm with mine and i just nodded.
 
" Well i'm still trying to stop my mom. " 
 
" I see.. " 
 
We went to our classroom and the teacher went in next. She told us to get our notebooks and copy the lecture that she was gonna write. I opened my bag and noticed that i brought his shirt with me. I need to return this later..
 
After our class i went to their classroom and noticed that no one was there. I guess they have P.E.. I placed the shirt on his desk with a thank you letter on top of it. I went  back to our classroom and waited for our next teacher to arrive.
 
 
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
When we went back to our classroom i saw something on my table. 
 
It was my shirt..
 
and a piece of paper..
 
 
"Here's your shirt back. I forgot to thank you yesterday. Sorry."
 
 
so she goes to this school????
 
i wonder if she's a senior too :3
 
I asked some of my classmates if they know anyone named Raemi
 
" oh Han Raemi? yeah i know her. She lives in the same area as me. " 
 
" Do you know what class she's in? "
 
" I think she's in the next classroom. " 
 
" Thanks. " I went to the next classroom and tried to look for her. I saw her on the last row near the window. She was talking to some girls while their teacher was writing something.
 
She's smiling....
 
Why do i suddenly feel nervous and happy.... 
 
 
Sorry for the really late update.... 
 
wanna say thank you to hanraemi for the cover photo!!! <3