Chapter 12

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

" Hey " Sehun said to Raemi while standing outside the school gate

 

" Hey.. "

 

" You didn't tell me you're a student here too "

 

" Sorry.. I was in a hurry and I thought you already knew "

 

" I see.. "

 

" Thanks by the way.. I returned your shirt by the way "

 

" Yeah I saw it, it wouldve been nicer if you gave it to me personally though " Sehun smiled at Raemi

 

" Uhm.. I have to go "

 

Sehun noticed the girls looking at them and followed Raemi. He placed his arm over her shoulder. " I'm kinda hungry, let's go eat ice cream. "

 

" H-huh?? "

 

Sehun took Raemi to an Ice Cream shop near their school. He ordered two banana splits and they sat near the window.

 

" Sorry for dragging you here "

 

" It's okay, I'm kinda hungry anyway. "

 

" You saw them looking at us didn't you. I'm sorry. "

 

" Yeah well they're your fans.

 

" I'll probably have less privacy when we debut. Aigoo " Sehun pouted and Raemi just laughed at him.

 

" When is your debut by the way ? "

 

" That's a secret. But we're already shooting teasers. "

 

" I see, " Raemi started eating her banana split.

 

Sehun and Raemi talked about each other while they were eating. Sehun also told her about the other members of his group. It was already past 7 when they decided to go home.

 

" Thanks for the ice cream "

 

" So see you in school tomorrow? "

 

Raemi just nodded. She hailed a cab and got inside before Sehun could ask her to go somewhere else. She waved at him and told the taxi driver her address. Sehun on the other hand started walking home.

 

 

 

" Hyung what does it mean when you feel happy and nervous at the same time when you see someone? " Sehun asked Suho while he was changing his shirt.

 

Suho looked at the younger boy next to him.  " Well, I think you like someone "

 

Sehun looked at him. I like her?...

 

Suho patted Sehun's shoulder and went to the living room.

 

Sehun felt his face become red and laid on his bed.

 

 

 

Raemi went to school early the next day. She was walking near the school gate when someone covered her eyes.

 

" What the .. "

 

" Guess who " <-- guy's voice

 

Raemi removed his hands on her eyes and turned around to see who it was.

 

" Aish Oh Sehun! "

 

" No fair. You were supposed to guess first before you remove my hands " Sehun pouted

 

" YA! Are you in elementary? Aish this kid. " Raemi started walking and left Sehun by the gate.

 

" Wait for me "

 

" No way " Raemi started running

 

" Aish I said wait " Sehun ran after her

 

Raemi went straight to her classroom. Sehun stopped infront of Raemi's classroom and saw Raemi catching her breath by the window. He was gonna go inside but one of his classmates called him and he went to his classroom.

 

 

Lunch time

 

 

Sehun was standing outside Raemi's classroom when she saw him.

 

" Hey, wanna have lunch with me? "

 

" Uh, no "

 

" Why not? Come on I'll buy you anything you want " Sehun pulled Raemi to the cafeteria  

 

" Wait here and I'll buy our lunch ". Sehun left and lined up with the other students. He bought two sandwiches and two juices.

 

He sat beside Raemi and handed her the other sandwich and juice.

 

" Don't mind them. Just eat ok? " Sehun said to Raemi and started eating

 

" Isn't that Han Raemi? "

 

" Are they dating? "

 

" No way "

 

 

Raemi stopped eating. She looked at the girls behind them.

 

" Raemi.. "

 

She looked at Sehun

 

" Let's continue eating " Sehun smiled at Raemi and handed his sandwich to her.

 

" Thanks " she took the sandwich and ate it.

 

 

Sehun and Raemi has been hanging out for  more than two months. They always have lunch together and Sehun would sometimes take her home when he doesn't have practice.

 

 

" You sure you don't wanna come inside? " Raemi asked Sehun who was standing infront of their house.

 

" Yeah, I'm sure "

 

" Okay, see you on monday then. "

 

" Uhm, wait. "

 

" What? "

 

" Do you maybe uhm.. "

 

" What is it stutter boy? "

 

" I was just thinking if you know, I mean if its okay with you "

 

" What? Tell me? "

 

" Can we go out tomorrow? "

 

" You mean like a date? " Raemi raised her eyebrow at him

 

" Uhm, maybe... "

 

" Okay. " Raemi smiled.

 

" Really? I'll pick you up tomorrow morning then. "

 

" Whatever you say Sehun. " She went inside their gate and waved to him before she went inside their house.

 

" Was that Sehun? " Raemi's mom asked.

 

" Yeah "

 

" Does he know? "

 

" Know what mom?? I already told you. I'm not moving to Paris. Now I'm going to my room. I have a date tomorrow. "

 

Raemi went to her room and opened her closet.

 

" Oh crap, I forgot to ask him where we're going "

 

 She took out a cute off-shoulder pink top and grey shorts. She hung it on her hat rack and paired it with her sneakers. 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

 

" Suho hyung I need your help!! " Sehun shouted while slicing some apples.

 

" What?? "

 

" Your sister knows how to cook right?? Can you ask her if she knows how to make lasagna? "

 

" Okay okay geez " Suho went to their room and called his sister.

 

" What's with all the fruits? " Chanyeol went to the kitchen and took an apple slice.

 

" Hyung!! That's for my date tomorrow " Sehun snatched the apple from Chanyeol's hand.

 

" Oh, so little Sehun has a date " Chanyeol messed with Sehun's hair " So who's the lucky girl? "

 

" She's from school. "

 

" Is she pretty? "

 

" Who's pretty? "asked D.O

 

" Sehun's girlfriend "

 

" She's not my girlfriend hyung " Sehun continued slicing fruits.

 

" Here. " Suho handed a recipe print out to Sehun. " My sister emailed it to me. "

 

" Thanks hyung!! " He took the paper from Suho's hand and prepared the ingredients for the lasagna

 

" Sehun looks a little tense hyung " D.O laughed and looked at Suho.

 

" Haha yeah, that's why, we're gonna help him. "

 

" What?? " <-- Chanyeol & D.O

 

" But hyung I have to.. " <-- chanyeol

 

" Shower " D.O said and looked at Chanyeol

 

" Yeah shower "

 

" Together? " Suho gave Chanyeol and D.O a weird look

 

" Hyung help!! " Sehun said while slicing some onions and some garlic.

 

" Okay both of you just slice the fruits that Sehun bought and I'll help him with the lasagna ok? "

 

" Yes sir "

 

" Oh and one more thing, "

 

" What hyung? "

 

" Don't eat anything ok? "

 

" Eehh why not? " D.O pouted

 

" Are you the one he's dating? " Suho put his hands on his waist.

 

" No "

 

" Then no. "