Chapter 33

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

 

It was almost 3 pm when I reached Hyerin's school. I parked near the school building and texted her.

 

I checked my watch and saw that it was already 3:15. I saw some students come out and I looked for her through the car's window. She was with Chanyeol's girlfriend.

 

 

" See you tomorrow Jinae " Hyerin waved at her friend then started walking to where I was parked.

 

 

I opened the door for her and she got in.

 

 

" Sorry for making you wait oppa. We had to clean the chalk board after class. " She smiled at me and she placed her bag on her lap.

 

 

" Its okay, are you ready to go? " I asked her and I started the engine.

 

 

" Yeah, where are we going anyway? "

 

 

" You'll see " I smiled at her and leaned closer to her. I can feel her tense up.

 

 

" Uhm, oppa? "

 

 

" You didn't put your seatbelt on " I grabbed the belt and fixed her seatbelt.

 

I saw her face redden and she looked down making her hair cover her face.

 

 

I laughed to myself and began to drive.

 

 

" You know, your neck is gonna hurt is gonna be in so much pain if you keep doing that " I told her while focusing on driving.

 

 

She sat properly and looked outside the window.

 

 

" You're probably hungry, there's some snacks inside the glove compartment. "

 

 

She took out the gummy bears and opened it immediately.

 

 

" Oppa do you want some? "

 

 

" Hyerin I'm driving "

 

 

" So? " She took some and held them near my mouth " Say ah~ "

 

I opened my mouth and smiled after she put them in my mouth. She smiled back and continued eating.

 

 

 

 

" Hyung where did Baekhyun hyung go? " Sehun asked Suho while loading their clothes in the machine.

 

 

" He's out with Hyerin. Why? "

 

 

" Just curious. Hyung how many scoops of detergent do I have to put in this? "

 

 

" It depends on how many clothes you placed inside. Let me see " Suho saw that Sehun placed all their clothes inside the washing machine. " YA! Who told you to put everything inside?? " He started removing pieces of clothing and placed them in the bin.  " Sehun just do the dishes. I'll finish the laundry." -_-

 

 

 

 

" Wow " I saw her face lighten up and she got out of the car after I parked it under a tree.

 

 

I took the basket from the backseat and locked the car before I followed her.

 

 

She was sitting on a huge rock and watching the waves.

 

 

" Enjoying the view? " I asked her and she nodded. " Come on we still have to go somewhere "

 

 

" Where? " She stood up and tried to jump. " Oppa I can't get down "

 

 

" Unbelievable " I put the basket on the rock and told her to ride on my back. " Hold on tight ok? " I grabbed the basket and walked.

 

 

" Oppa am I heavy? " She asked me with her chin on my shoulder

 

 

" Not really, why? "

 

 

" I'm just curious. Zelo said that I'm heavy that's why he doesn't wanna carry me on his back. "

 

 

" You're not heavy ok? Come on we're almost there "

 

 

" Where are we going? "

 

 

" There " I pointed to her.

 

 

" To that boat?? " She got off my back and started to run. " Last one there's a rotten bacon "

 

 

 

I was sitting with my fishing pole when hyerin sat next to me. " Done taking pictures? "

 

 

" No, any luck catching fish? "

 

 

" Not yet "

 

 

" You know, we can just go to the market and buy fish, there's literally hundreds of them ready to be bought and cooked by you "

 

 

" True, but where's the fun in that? I'd rather sit here and wait for the fish " 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung Zelo's outside " Chanyeol said to Suho who was busy finishing the laundry.

 

 

" Zelo, what brings you here? "

 

 

" Well, Hyerin isn't answering her phone. I was wondering if she's here. "

 

 

" Hyerin's out with Baekhyun Zelo "

 

 

" I see, I should probably come back later. Thanks hyung "

 

 

" Ok Zelo, I'll just tell her that you're looking for her. "

 

 

 

 

" Oppa you've already caught 5 fishes. Don't you think this is enough? " Hyerin asked me while watching the fishes in the cooler.

 

 

I put down the fishing rod and tapped the seat next to me.

 

 

" Come here, I need to show you something "

 

 

" What is it? " She sat next to me.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Ok I know I'm mean for ending this chapter like this hahaha!! Hi my lovely readers!! I know I've been gone for a while and I'm really really sorry. Good news is I'm gonna continue my story and hopefully be able to finish it this time. I'll be updating every tuesdays and fridays so I can have more time to write a longer update. Again, I wanna thank everyone, my subbies and ghost readers. ~\o-o/~