Chapter 4

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

" Oppa, I'm gonna be a little late tonight. " Hyerin told Suho while they were having breakfast. 
 
" Looks like Hyerin has a date ~ " Chanyeol while eating a piece of toast.
 
" ya, derp king! I don't even have a boyfriend. " Hyerin stuck her tongue out and the other members laughed. " We have this review for our test after school. I'll come home as soon as i finish. " 
 
" Okay. Just try to come home as early as possible. EXO-M is coming over tonight and I really want you to meet them."
 
" Okay oppa, anyway i have to go. I don't wanna be late for school. " Hyerin hugged her brother then waved to them " bye boys~ " 
 
" Hyung your sister is really cute, do you really think that she doesn't have a boyfriend? " Sehun curiously asked Suho.
 
" I think so, the last time we talked about boys was when she broke up with Zelo. " 
 
" ZELO?? B.A.P?????  " they all asked
 
" aish, do you know anyone else named zelo?? " Suho annoyingly asked.
 
 
 
Hyerin reached school 30 minutes before the bell. She saw Jinae and sat beside her.
 
" You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday. "
 
" what?? tell us palli~" 
 
" well, i played hide and seek with D.O and Baekhyun yesterday. I told them that if they lose, they have to do my homework for a week."
 
" So did you win?? " 
 
" yup, Kai oppa accidentally found D.O hiding in his cabinet and he kinda panicked so i went to his room and saw Kyungsoo oppa. When we couldn't find baekhyun oppa, D.O oppa told me to call him bacon and he went out on his own. His face was so red it was like he was gonna explode. " Hyerin and Jinae laughed so much that they didn't notice their other classmates arriving.
 
" more EXO stories i see. " 
 
They both stopped laughing and looked at the person in front of them. It was Sohee. -____-"
 
" like what i said yesterday Sohee, go away. " Jinae raised her eyebrow and looked at sohee.
 
Sohee went back to her seat with a smirk on her face.
 
" She's really nosy. " <--- annoyed Jinae >__<
 
" I'm used to it. Just ignore her, lets just focus on the review later. I already told my brother that i'm gonna come home late. "
 
" but isnt EXO-M coming over later? " 
 
" yeah, but suho oppa said that its okay. He told me to come home as early as i can. " 
 
 
The whole day passed and Hyerin focused on her classes. Jaekyung didn't go to school todays so it was just her and Jinae. It was already 5pm when the 2 hour review started. 
 
 
 
7:05pm
 
 
 
 
" finally!! let's go home~!! " Jinae happily said while putting her things inside her bag.
 
* hyerin's phone ringing*
 
" hello? who's this? " Hyerin asked curiously when she answered her phone
 
" Hyerin-ah~!!!! " 
 
" Kyungsoo oppa?? "
 
" waa she said my real name, we're... " 
 
" Hyerin-ah~!! "
 
" omo, Chanyeol oppa?? "
 
" we're almost in your school hyerin, wait for us in the parking lot " 
 
O_____O " you're what??!! YA~! what if someone sees you?? " <---- hyerin panicking
 
" we borrowed the van from manager hyung so don't worry. the glasses are tinted black. see you there in five minutes. " Chanyeol hunged up and Hyerin pulled Jinae to the parking lot.
 
" what are we doing here?? " Jinae curiously asked Hyerin. 
 
" you'll see. " Hyerin saw a black van and waved at it. It then stopped in front of them and Chanyeol opened the door. They both got inside the van and the driver started to drive back to the dorm
 
" this is my friend Jinae. Jin, this is kyungsoo and chanyeol oppa. " 
 
" hello " Jinae smiled at them
 
" hey do you wanna come to our house for dinner? " Chanyeol asked Jinae
 
" i would love to, but i really need to get home. " 
 
" where do you live? " Chanyeol asked then sat beside Jinae
 
" uhm, seven blocks from your apartment " 
 
" oh okay, we'll take you home first. "
 
Hyerin and Jinae just looked at each other. The driver drove for 10 minutes and they reached Jinae's house. She thanked them for taking her home and she went inside. They drove for another 10 minutes before they reached their dorm. Hyerin went inside the house first and noticed EXO-M in the living room.
 
" Finally, guys i'd like you to meet my sister Hyerin. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry if i took a while to update.... I got a little busy with making some preparations..  I only had 30 minutes of typing time these past few days.. ^^v Anyway, enjoy reading!!!
 
 
 
 
I'd love to hear your comments and get more subscriptions..kkkk...
 
 
<3