Chapter 16

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 

 

 

 

" Where are you? I'm already here "

 

" I'm standing by the ticket booth. "

 

" I see you. "

 

Jinae ended the call. She waved her hand and the guy walked closer to her.

 

" Chanyeol-ssi why are you wearing a hat and sunglasses? "

 

" I don't want other people to recognize me. " Chanyeol looked around.

 

" Then you shouldn't have asked me to watch a movie with you. "

 

" Why not?? Let's go, the movie's about to start " he pulled jinae's hand. He showed their tickets and went inside the movie theater. There weren't a lot of people watching so they sat in the last row.

 

Jinae removed Chanyeol's sunglasses and wore it as a headband.

 

" Chanyeol-ssi, I'm hungry. " Jinae tugged on Chanyeol's sleeve.

 

" Okay wait here, I'll buy some popcorn. " Chanyeol stood up and went outside.

 

He noticed two girls looking at him.

 

" Isn't he Chanyeol from EXO? " The girl asked her friend

 

" Excuse me, "

 

Chanyeol tried to avoid the girls.

 

" You're Chanyeol right? "

 

" No, I just look like him. " He realized that he wasn't wearing his sunglasses.

 

" But your voice, and your hair "

 

" I told you I'm not him " he took the popcorn that he ordered and used it to cover his face. He went back inside the movie theater and sat beside Jinae.

 

" Chanyeol-ssi, why do you look so worried? " Jinae asked him and ate some popcorn.

 

" What? Uhm nothing. "

 

Chanyeol noticed that a lot of girls went inside the movie theater. He also saw the two girls who talked to him earlier.

 

" Jinae we have to go. "

 

" Why? "

 

" That's why. " Chanyeol pointed to the group of girls that were looking at every guy's face.

 

They both stood up and ran out of the movie theater. The girls noticed them and ran after them. 

 

Chanyeol held jinae's hand and pulled her to the parking lot. They hid inside his car until the girls were gone.

 

" Ya~!! I'm never watching a movie with you again "

 

" Its your fault, if you didn't take my glasses off and told me you were hungry then they never would have seen me. "

 

" My fault?? How is it my fault?? Who watches a movie wearing sunglasses huh?? "

 

" Aish really.. "

 

" I'm going home. " Jinae stepped out of Chanyeol's car and started to walk away.

 

Chanyeol started his car and drove after Jinae. He opened his window and talked to her.

 

" Look I'm sorry if I yelled at you ok? Can we just talk about this? "

 

Jinae just continued walking.

 

" I'm sorry, can you please just stop walking and get inside my car? "

 

" No. "

 

Jinae was already in the parking lot exit. She got a cab and got in. Chanyeol kept calling Jinae but she didn't answer his calls.

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

Hyerin was done having dinner with EXO-M in their dorm. She was watching Tao and Chen playing video games when Luhan sat beside her.

 

" Having fun? "

 

" Yeah, its really nice to hang out with you guys. "

 

" Good. So how's living with the other members like? "

 

" Its okay. Well except when you guys have rehearsal because I get left home alone. I'm asleep by the time they get back. "

 

Kris sat beside Hyerin " So how's your first day in school as Suho's sister? "

 

" Different. Every girl in school wants me to be their gift messenger. "

 

" Speaking of gifts, here are some from Hyerin's friends " Xiumin winked at Hyerin. He handed every member a gift. " And this is for you duizhang "

 

" Cute. Pink ". Luhan and hyerin laughed at Kris.  

 

Tao was the first one to open his gift. " I got a gucci wristlet "

 

" How rich are the girls in your school?? " Luhan asked Hyerin

 

" Molla "

 

" I got a shirt from armani " <-- Lay

 

" Mine's a VIP voucher in a spa " <-- Chen

 

"  Mine's a victorinox watch " <-- Xiumin

 

" I got some homemade cookies and a Hermes belt "

 

" What did you get Kris oppa? " Hyerin looked at Kris.

 

" Its uhm.. Nothing.. "

 

" Really? But the girl who gave it told me that I had to make sure you receive it. "

 

Kris whispered something to hyerin.

 

" IT'S A WHAT????? " Hyerin leaned back and covered

 

" Hyerin are you okay? " Luhan hugged hyerin from behind.

 

" Yeah I'm okay. "

 

" Duizhang show us yours~ " Tao walked closer to Kris.

 

Kris hid the box behind him. Xiumin helped Tao get the box from Kris' back

 

" I told you it's nothing " Kris said while trying to avoid their hands.

 

" If it's nothing then show us " xiumin said and quickly snatched the box from Kris' back.

 

Xiumin ran to the other side of the sofa and opened the box. " Well well, what do we have here "   

 

" Is that a thong?? " O__O Chen & Lay

 

Tao covered his eyes. Luhan tried to cover Hyerin's eyes.

 

Kris snatched the underwear from Xiumin's hand.

 

" Looks like someone has the hots for duizhang " Luhan teased Kris

 

Kris hit Luhan's arm.

 

" Hyerin duizhang is bullying me~ " Luhan hugged Hyerin tighter.

 

Hyerin removed Luhan's arms around her. " Aigoo, you're such a baby. You're not even the maknae " she pinched his cheeks and laughed at him.

 

Kris pulled hyerin closer to him and hugged her.

 

" Duizhang no fair! I was hugging hyerin " luhan pouted

 

" Well its my turn now "

 

" Ya, do I look like a teddy bear?? " Hyerin complained and Kris hugged her tighter.