Chapter 13

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raemi woke up early the next day. She took a bath then got ready for her date with Sehun. She was fixing her hair when her mom called her and told her that Sehun was already there to pick her up. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs.

 

 

" Hey " raemi said when she saw Sehun waiting for her in the living room.

 

" Hey. Wow, you look great. " Sehun smiled at Raemi

 

" Uhm, thanks. Mom we're leaving "

 

 

 

 

" So... Where are we going? " Reami asked while Sehun was driving.

 

" Its a surprise. " Sehun smiled and focused on the road.

 

Raemi just watched the scenery outside her window while Sehun was driving. A few minutes later she fell asleep.

 

 

" Raemi... Raemi... Han Raemi wake up.. We're here "

 

Raemi opened her eyes and looked at where they were. Sehun got out of the car and opened the compartment. He took out a basket and two blankets.

 

" Come on sleepy head. " He teased Raemi and layed the blankets a few meters away from the lake.

 

Raemi got out of the car and walked to where Sehun was. He tapped the blanket signaling her to sit beside him.

 

" This place is so.. Amazing " Raemi sat beside Sehun.

 

" I know right. I'm glad you liked it. I used to come here a lot with my parents when I was younger. "

 

" Oh.. "

 

There was awkward silence for a while.

 

" Uhm.. So.. " Sehun placed the basket on his lap. " I guess you're hungry. " Raemi looked at him. He opened the basket and took the food out. " Let's see, we have.. Watermelon..apples..pears.. Lasagna and orange juice. "

 

 

Raemi smiled and ate a watermelon slice " waah its so sweet. " She looked at sehun and saw him just staring at her " here try it, say ah "

 

Sehun opened his mouth and took a bite at the watermelon that Raemi was holding. Raemi laughed when she saw watermelon juice dripping from the side of Sehun's mouth

 

" What? " Sehun saw raemi laughing at her.

 

" Come here " she leaned closer to him and wiped the juice off Sehun's mouth with a tissue.

 

" Uhm.. Thanks " he was speechless and stared at her again.

 

" You know, I'm gonna melt if you don't stop staring at me " raemi giggled and stood up.  " Sehun let's go near the lake "

 

Sehun nodded then stood up. " Wait I have to get my camera " he ran to the car and took his camera. He ran back to where Raemi is and they walked near the lake.

 

" Aww look " Raemi pointed to the duck that had her babies following behind her. " They're so cute "

 

Sehun took a picture of the duck and Raemi. He took a lot of pictures and raemi was busy skipping stones on the water.

 

" I wish I could come back here " Raemi sighed and threw a stone in the water.

 

She started walking back and Sehun followed her.  

 

Sehun grabbed her wrist " hey, you okay?. You know you have a really bad habbit of leaving me behind " he laughed and looked at her.

 

" Uhm yeah, just hungry.. "

 

" Okay then, let's go eat the lasagna " sehun pulled her

 

" Uhm sehun, you can let go of me now " raemi said before she sat down on the blanket.

 

" Sorry "

 

Raemi took two slices of lasagna and placed it on seperate plates. She gave the other one to Sehun and started eating

 

" This is really yummy, did you make this? " Raemi asked Sehun

 

" Yeah, I asked Suho hyung to ask his sister for the recipe "

 

" Wait, Suho has a sister?? "

 

Sehun just realized what he said " uhm.. Y-yeah, b-b-but don't tell anyone ok?? "

 

Raemi laughed at Sehun " okay,I won't. You're cute when you stutter like that " she pinched sehun's cheeks then continued eating.

 

O__O <---- speechless sehun

 

Raemi noticed that sehun wasn't moving so she took a picture of him. " You look like a statue here " she laughed and ran off

 

" Hey get back here!! " Sehun ran after raemi.

 

" No way!! I'm gonna show this to everyone "

 

" Just wait till I get my hands on you Han Raemi! " Sehun chased her

 

" Nyah nyah you can't catch me slowpoke :P " she said teasingly and ran faster. She stopped running when she noticed that sehun was missing. She went near the lake to rest when she heard sehun.

 

" Han raemi!!! " Sehun was running to her direction and raemi threw her phone on the ground before he caught her and they both fell in the water.

 

Raemi tried escaping from Sehun by splashing water on his face. Sehun did the same and swam closer to her. They were almost in the middle of the lake when Sehun grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

 

" Got you. " He stared in her eyes and leaned closer.

 

" Sehun I... "

 

Sehun leaned in and kissed Raemi. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.