Chapter 2

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

" o-okay"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*HYERIN'S POV*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
when i woke up the next  day my mom was already done putting my things inside our car. She told me to get dressed because we'll be leaving in an hour.
 
 
 
i took a shower and wore shorts and a loose shirt. I also put on really light make up and tied my hair.
 
I starred at my room for a while...
 
" im gonna miss this room"...
 
 
 
" Hyejin we need to go,"
 
 
 
"bye room.."
 
 
 
 
We drove for 25 minutes ( traffic =___=") before we reached my brother's dorm. My parents got out of the car and rang the doorbell.
 
 
Me? i got out of the car and called one of my friends. 
 
 
" Where are you? " asked my friend Jinae.
 
" Brother's dorm. My parents already went in, I'm still outside. "
 
" Why? don't you wanna see your brother? " 
 
" of course i do, it's just that we're not really that close anymore "
 
" but still, he's your brother. Just try to understand that he's really busy with EXO. I still can't believe that you're moving in with them. "
 
" I know right, my mom told me that i have to stay with my brother while they're away. Don't worry i'm still gonna be in the same school as you and Jaekyung unnie."
 
I was still talking to my friend when i saw 5 guys on the floor getting scolded by my brother
 
" ahem "
 
" hi sis,  come on in, mom  and dad are waiting for you in the living room. They'll just bring your stuff inside ( points to other exo members ) "
 
" o-okay " 
 
 
I saw my brother's groupmates stand up and ran to our car.
 
My parents were in the living room having tea when we went in.They talked to my brother for a while then they told us that they have to leave. They told me to be good and we bid them goodbye. A few seconds later the others went in with my stuff and took them to Suho oppa's room. 
 
 
" okay so, guys i'd like you to meet my sister Hyerin. Hyerin this are my groupmates kai, baekhyun, chanyeol, kyungsoo and sehun. "
 
" oppa i already know them. Kai oppa is nicknamed kkam jong, sehun is the maknae of EXO-K, baekhyun oppa is called bacon by his fans, chanyeol oppa is called happy virus and kyungsoo oppa is sometimes reffered to as a donut. " 
 
" she called us oppa~ " <---- chanyeol with a derpy face
 
" hey how come you didnt call me oppa?? " sehun pouted. 
 
awww cute!! >___<
 
" hyung your sister knows a lot about us, is she a fan?? "  Baekhyun asked my brother with a happy face
 
" of course she is!! right sis?? " my brother looked at me and waited for an answer
 
" uhm... yeah sure. I mean that's what i usually hear from the girls in school anyway " i nervously answered
 
" do they know that you're brother is EXO-K's leader? " kai curiously asked 
 
" no. well i only told 1 of my bestfriends because the other one already knows coz she's onew oppa's sister. " 
 
" that means we can't take her to school " said D.O and they all pouted
 
aww why are they so cute??? kill me~ >____
 
" i'm already a senior in highschool. I can go to school on my own. And besides, i know how busy you guys are " 
 
" don't worry, we'll help you with your homework. Especially Sehun since he just graduated highschool " Chanyeol put his arm on my shoulders and smiled at me.
 
I just smiled back.
 
 
END OF POV
 
 
 
 
" hey hyerin, when are you finally gonna invite us over to your new house? " Jaekyung asked hyerin while having lunch.
 
" well it's not my house, it's EXO's dorm. I still need to ask my brother and the  rest of the guys that live there if i could bring some friends over. They're usually not home because they're busy rehearsing for their comeback." Hyerin took a really big bite of the sandwich that she was eating.
 
" so how's living with six kpop idols like? " jinae asked hyerin while playing with the plate of spaghetti infront of her
 
" it's okay i guess. They're really just like normal people. They keep their dorm clean, do chores and they're really nice."
 
" have you met EXO-M too? " <---- jinae still playing with her spaghetti
 
" no, not yet. But they're coming over tomorrow. Kai oppa said that they usually get together atleast once a week. " 
 
" really?? that's so cool!! " jinae stopped playing with her food and poked jaekyung's cheek
 
" ya unnie, where you listening?? " 
 
" hmm? " jaekyung looked at jinae and hyerin  " I'm sorry i wasnt paying attention. My sent me a text message to meet her after school. "
 
" it's okay unnie. I was just telling jinae about exo-m coming over tomorrow. "
 
" About who coming over? "  asked a girl with long brown hair. She walked closer to the table where Hyerin and her friends were eating.  " Did I just hear you say EXO-M? " she raised her eyebrow while looking at Hyerin.
 
" uhm.. yeah. Hyerin is writing a story and it's about EXO-K & M." Jaekyung raised her eyebrow. " You know, it's really rude to listen to other people's conversations. "
 
" whatever. If it includes EXO in it then it's my business. I happen to be an official fan club member for EXO. " 
 
" WE couldn't care any less even if you're the president of that club. Go away Sohee. " Jinae stood up and looked at Sohee angrily.