Chapter 1

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

" Hyung what time is your sister coming? " Sehun asked Suho while lazily watching tv

 
 
 
" She'll be here in 30 minutes " 
 
 
 
"okay~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*flashback*
 
Suho's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We just fnished rehearsing when my mom called and told me that they have to go abroad. I talked to our manager about it and he instantly agreed, though he said that he still needs to talk to my parents about this. I called my mom and told them the good news.
 
" That's great, we'll talk to him tomorrow then, your father and I are so happy that you'll finally have time to spend with each other. You've both barely seen and spoken to each other since your debut and i'm sure that your sister misses you."
 
 
Baekhyun tapped my shoulder and showed me a piece of paper with the words " hyung its time to go home~" written with a yellow marker then he ran off to where chanyeol is.
 
" mom i have to go, i'll call you and dad later when i get home. bye~ " 
 
 
i ended the call and got inside the elevator and got on our van.
 
 
When we got home i told the other members that my sister will be staying with us starting next week.
 
 
" hyung how old is your sister?? "  asked D.O
 
" she's 17 years old. "
 
" finally!! someone that's younger than me. Does this mean im not the maknae anymore?? " Sehun asked while everyone was laughing at him.  " Wait a minute, if she's gonna be staying here then where is she gonna sleep? Hyung we share the same room remember??" 
 
you can stay in our room" Kai and D.O raised their hands. Sehun looked at Suho.
 
" or with us!! " Chanyeol and Baekhyun also raised their hands with derpy faces
 
" i'll just stay with Kai hyung. Chanyeol hyung snores a lot! " ^^v
 
" no i don't!! " chanyeol defensively answers then chases sehun around their dorm.
 
" okay it's settled then. "
 
 
 
 
* END OF FLASHBACK*
 
 
*doorbell rings*
 
 
 
" she's here~" Chanyeol and Baekhyun happily said as they hurriedly oppened the door
 
" Welcome to our home~!! " chanyeol bowed and greeted Suho's parents. Baekhyun did the same an " welcome to our home "
 
Suho welcomed his parents and noticed that his sister isn't there. " Mom where's Hyerin? " 
 
" She's outside. She's talking to someone on the phone. " 
 
The other boys heard what Suho's mom said and went outside. They hide behind the door and peaked at what Hyerin is doing.
 
" I know right, my mom told me that i have to stay with my brother while they're away. Don't worry i'm still gonna be in the same school as you and Jaekyung unnie."
 
 
" hyung she looks really young " <--- kai
 
" i know " <---- D.O
 
" what are you  guys doing by the door? " Suho curiously asked and the boys all fell over one another.
 
 
" hi hyung. we were just...uhm... what were we doing again? " Chanyeol looked at the other boys
 
" ahem. " (imagine seeing 5 boys laying on the floor over one another) 
 
" hi sis,  come on in, mom  and dad are waiting for you in the living room. They'll just bring your stuff inside ( points to other exo members ) "
 
 
"o-okay"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
okay im done with my first chapter~ yey!!!
 
sorry if it's a little short :(
anyway, i wanna thank those people who subscribed and commented :3