Chapter 24

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 

RAEMI'S POV
 
 
 
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping by my window. I've been here for three days but I still haven't told him..
 
 
I got up and went downstairs. I saw Mrs. Kwon vacuuming the living room carpet. I smiled and greeted her. 
 
 
" Do you wanna eat something dear? " She turned off the vacuum and asked me.
 
 
" Uhm, pancakes and some bacon please ". I smiled at her and she went to the kitchen.  
 
 
I went to our backyard and sat by the koi pond.  He needs to know.. I fished my phone from my pocket and I stared at the screen. Email or call... I started typing something but deleted it after typing. God this is driving me crazy! I stared at the phone number on my phone. You can do this Raemi. It's just Sehun.
 
 
" Raemi, breakfast is ready " I heard Mrs. Kwon say before she went back inside and continued vacuuming. I hid my phone in my pocket and went to the kitchen. 
 
I ate the food that was on my plate and placed the dishes near the sink. I thanked Mrs. Kwon before I went yo my room.  I need to go to school today and get my schedule.
 
 
I showered and got dressed. Checked my self twice in the mirror before I left home. The school was an hour away so I had no choice but to take a cab. Luckily traffic was moderate so I got there in 40 minutes. I went straight to the university's office and told them that I was the student from Paris. It was already noon when I got my schedule. -_- 
 
 
I went to the restaurant that my dad ( and Sehun ) used to eat and sat near the window. While waiting for my order I saw a familiar face enter the restaurant. He was with a girl from my old school.
 
 
" Han Raemi? " He asked while they were passing by my table. 
 
 
" Chanyeol " I stood up and we hugged each other. I noticed that the girl beside him was looking at us so I stopped hugging him. He has derpy smile of his again.
 
 
" Raemi, this is Jinae. Jinae she's a really good friend of mine and the other members " he said her.
 
 
" Annyeong hasaeyo " she bowed and smiled at me
 
 
" Annyeong hasaeyo " I bowed back and smiled. " Please, sit " I told them and they sat opposite from me.
 
 
" I thought you were in Paris? " 
 
 
" I just got back a few days ago " 
 
 
" So does this mean you're back for good? " 
 
 
" I'm not really sure yet, my parents still want me to go back to Paris every now and then.. H-how is he by the way "
 
 
" Uhm..well..good. Good. He's good. "
 
 
" That's good. *coughs* so, Jinae, how long have you guys been seeing each other? " I changed the topic and tried to avoid his look.
 
 
" Well, just a few days.. " She looked at chanyeol.
 
 
" Yeah, you know Raemi, Jinae is one of Hyerin's friends " 
 
 
" Suho oppa's little sister Hyerin?? " He nodded and smiled.
 
 
Chanyeol called the waiter and we ordered our food. I told them about  Paris and how I was able to go back to Korea. The waiter gave us our food and we started eating  
 
 
" Does Sehun know? " He asked me out of the blue and kinda choked. " Hey, you ok? "
 
 
" I'm fine. " I took a sip of water and asked him " what was your question again? "
 
 
" Does. Sehun. Know. " He looked at me and waited for my answer. 
 
 
**Mom Calling**
 
 
" Its my mom. Hold on"
 
 
I answered my mom's call and told her that I got my schedule. Chanyeol and Jinae were talking to each other. " Yeah, ok bye mom "
 
 
I hid my phone in my pocket and continued eating. There was awkward silence between us so I asked Jinae.
 
 
" Jinae, you go to Seoul Arts High School right? "
 
 
" Yeah, "
 
 
" With Hyerin? "
 
 
" Uhm, yes. "
 
 
" Cool, maybe we can all go out when you're free " I smiled at her and she looked at Chanyeol. He just nodded.
 
 
" Are you in highschool too? "
 
 
" No, I'm already in College, "
 
 
" Wow, really? You still look really young. How old are you? "
 
 
" I'm turning 19 in 2 months. "
 
 
" Oh, so I have to call you unnie then.. I'm 17 ^^ "
 
 
" Woah, Chanyeol is dating someone younger than him?? " 
 
 
She just laughed and nodded. 
 
 
" Do you call him oppa? " I asked her and we both looked at him.
 
 
" No " she answered and we both laughed. 
 
 
" Ya, stop laughing at me. You both should be calling me Oppa. " He pouted.