Chapter 6

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

" Hyerin what time are your parents coming home? " Zelo asked hyerin while carrying the popcorn bowl to the living room.
 
" They said they'll be home late. Why oppa? " Hyerin answered and placed the drinks she was carrying next to the popcorn that zelo placed on the table.
 
" nothing, i'm just asking. We rarely have time alone with each other. " He sat on the couch and told hyerin to sit beside him.
 
" I know you're busy " Hyerin sat beside zelo and ate some popcorn.
 
" I'm sorry hyerin, i'm trying to be a really good boyfriend, it's just that we're busy with our album promotions and stuff " zelo hugged hyerin " I had to sneak out just to see you today " 
 
" you did what??? aigoo what if you get in trouble for sneaking out? " 
 
" i dont care. I wanna be with you today and i'm sure himchan hyung can cover for me while im gone " 
 
" aigoo, my boyfriend is so cheesy " Hyerin pinched zelo's cheek and laughed
 
 
Zelo kissed Hyerin's forehead and cuddled with her while watching a movie. 
 
After an hour Hyerin noticed that Zelo is sleeping. She turned the tv off and stood up. Hyerin was surprised when  she felt zelo's hand grab her wrist
 
" Hyerin-ah just stay here " Zelo said with his eyes closed.
 
" Okay oppa " Hyerin sat beside Zelo and hugged him. She rested her head on Zelo's chest and closed her eyes.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
" Hyerin-ah wake up " Suho said repeatedly while tapping hyerin's shoulder.  " Hyerin-ah. You're gonna be late for school. " 
 
Hyerin opened her eyes and realized that it was just a dream. She got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. She got dressed and ate breakfast with her brother. Suho noticed that there was something bothering his sister.
 
" Hey are you okay? " 
 
" Yeah, i'm fine. Just over slept a little oppa. " She stood up and got her bag. " oppa im gonna go to school. I have a test today and i need to review in school. " 
 
" okay sis, good luck with your test. Come home early okay? " Suho smiled at her and watched as she left the house.
 
" Hyung was that hyerin? " <----- Kai with a " just woke up "  face xDDD
 
" yes, she just left for school. " Suho continued drinking his coffee.
 
Kai went to the bathroom then went to the kitchen and prepared some coffee. Sehun woke up next and sat next to Kai who was busy drinking his coffee.
 
" hyung where's hyerin? " asked Sehun 
 
" she left for school " 
 
" oh.. she goes to Seoul Arts High School right? " 
 
Suho took a sip of his coffee before answering Sehun's question. " yes, she's actually gonna graduate next year. " 
 
Sehun suddenly thought of something.
 
" Hyung i just had an idea.... " Sehun stopped when he saw Chanyeol walking to the kitchen. He continued talking when Chanyeol sat beside Suho. " anyway, Hyung can we go to Hyerin's school today? " ^w^v
 
Suho, Chanyeol ( aack imagine chanyeol's creepy stare at 7 in the morning LMAO ) and Kai starred at Sehun.
 
" That sound like a good idea. Can we go hyung? " Kai asked Suho 
 
" uhm, sure. Just make sure that she doesn't see you. Only her bestfriends know about her situation right now. " 
 
" does this mean i get to see Jinae again?? "  asked Chanyeol with a happy and derpy face
 
" Jinae? " Kai curiously asked
 
" Hyerin's friend. " Chanyeol answered then ran to the bathroom and took a bath.
 
Kai and Sehun laughed at him and waited for chanyeol to get out of the bathroom. They left the apartment an hour later.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
Hyerin's school
 
 
 
 
Hyerin and her friends just finished their test and they went to the cafeteria to eat. She told Jinae and Jaekyung about meeting EXO-M that night and the dream that she had.
 
" you really dreamed about your ex last night? "  Jaekyung asked Hyerin
 
" yeah, it's really weird. " hyerin said after eating some pasta.
 
" maybe it's because you miss him. " teased Jinae
 
Hyerin laughed. " Of course not! I don't even talk to him anymore " 
 
" you sure? " asked Jaekyung with a grin on her face
 
" well he sent me three text messages last night but i just deleted them. I didn't even read them. " 
 
" aww, why not? " 
 
" i just didnt want to. "