Chapter 25

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 

 

 

" Oppa I'm home " Hyerin said when she entered the living room. She noticed that D.O immediately ran to his room and closed the door. " What's with Kyungsoo oppa? "

 

 

" Hyerin-ah, its uhm.. " Kai said and looked down

 

 

" What? "

 

 

" Well, Kyungsoo .. Hyung you tell her " Chanyeol said and looked at Suho.

 

 

" Hyerin, " Suho walked closer to her " Kyungsoo saw something in the bathroom this morning after you left for school. He.. "

 

 

" Just tell me "

 

 

" He uhm..saw your underwear by the bathtub. "

 

 

Hyerin's face turned scarlet red. She looked at the other members and they were all looking down. She ran to their room and locked the door.

 

 

 

D.O's POV

 

 

 

 

 

Hyerin was already gone when I woke up. The other members were still sleeping so I decided to take a bath. I took a new towel from my cabinet and went to the bathroom. I took my shirt off and placed it on the sink. I the shower and checked if the water was warm. Perfect.

 

 

I was about to remove my pants when my shirt fell on the floor.  I immediately picked it up. I noticed something and picked it up too. It had a pink polkadot print. I thought it was just a handkerchief so I held the other end.  Wait a minute, hankies aren't triangular. My face turned pale when I realized what it was. " HYUNG!!!! AAHHH!!!!! " I dropped it and ran out of the bathroom.

 

 

" What, what happened?? " Chanyeol asked me

 

 

" In the bathroom " I pointed while trying to catch my breath.

 

 

Sehun and Baekhyun was standing by the door  with a baseball bat in their hands.

 

" D.O what is it?? " Suho asked me while giving Sehun and Baekhyun a weird look.

 

 

I went beside him and whispered what I saw. His eyes widened and he went to the bathroom. Kai followed him and so did the other members. I saw their reactions and Suho oppa picked it up. He closed the door and went to their room.

 

 

Chanyeol stood next to me and patted my back. " Congrats, you're now a man. " He teasingly told me and went back to his room.

 

 

I felt like a ert the whole day. What's gonna happen when we tell Hyerin later... She's gonna think that I'm some kind of ..

 

 

" Oppa I'm home " She said as she entered the living room. My face is red again. I stood up and went to our room. A few minutes later Suho hyung entered the room.

 

 

" I told her " he said and he sat on my bed

 

 

" And? "

 

 

" She went to our room. "

 

 

" Hyung I'm dead! She probably  hates me right now "

 

 

END OF POV

 

 

                                                        

 

 

 " Hyerin are you ok? " Jinae asked Hyerin

 

 

" Jinae!! I can't face them anymore " hyerin exclaimed and covered her face with her hands.

 

 

" What happened?? " Jinae sat beside her.

 

 

Hyerin whispered to Jinae what happened yesterday. Jinae was speechless and just looked at her friend.

 

 

The day went by and Hyerin was still quiet. Jinae tried to make her laugh but it was useless. They were walking outside their school when Hyerin's phone vibrated.

 

 

** Lay Gege Calling **

 

 

"  Hello? "

 

" Hyerin-ah I'm in coffee shop near your school, can we meet? "

 

" Really? Ok, uhm is it okay if I bring a friend? "

 

" Sure, I'll just wait for you here. "

 

Hyerin hanged up and told Jinae that they were going to a coffee shop. They went inside and saw Lay sitting by the corner. He waved at them and Hyerin waved back.

 

 

" Gege, this is my friend Jinae "

 

" Hi Jinae, nice to meet you. You can call me Lay. So how was school? "

 

" It was okay, how was your day? "

 

" Good, I was with Xiumin hyung earlier. "

 

" I see, gege I just need to text my brother "

 

" Oh you don't have too, I already told him before I called you "

 

Hyerin noticed that Jinae wsas quiet so she asked her.

 

" Hey jin, you ok? "

 

" Yeah, its just..I feel kinda weird. Remember the other day when I went out with Chanyeol ssi? "

 

" Yeah, I remember "

 

" Wait, you're Chanyeol's girlfriend?? " Lay curiously asked

 

" Uhm.. I don't know.. He hasn't asked me yet.. "

 

Lay just nodded.

 

" So anyway, I went to a restaurant with him and he saw someone. I think her name was Han Raemi? "

 

" She's back? "

 

" Yeah, why Lay ssi? Do you know her? "

 

" Yes, we all do.. She's Sehun's... Uhm.. Nevermind " Lay took a sip of his coffee .

 

" Gege you're so unfair! " Hyerin pouted

 

" Well its better if you just ask Sehun.. Come on don't pout.. "

 

" Why can't you just tell me? "

 

" Uh, no "

 

" Fine, I'll just talk to Sehun when I get home. " Hyerin pouted again and folded her arms over her chest.

 

" Is she always like this? " Lay looked at Jinae and laughed.

 

" Yeah, pretty much when she doesn't get what she wants " Jinae giggled.

 

 

 

D.O was in the kitchen when Hyerin came home.

 

" Oppa.. "

 

" Hyerin-ah.. Mianhae.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 wiiiiihhh~~~~~ kkk

sorry i think i have crazy dave's craziness today kkkk