Chapter 20

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

Hyerin and Zelo went in first while Jinae was depositing her paper bag to the baggage counter.

 

" you're friend is nice " Zelo told Hyerin and pulled a shopping cart. " She really didn't know about us? "

 

" No Zelo, I never told her. "

 

" why not? Were you ashamed of me back then? " Zelo had a sad look in his face.

 

" No, it's not like that. Why would I be ashamed of you.... you know I don't like bragging it to other people. "

 

" really? "

 

" Yes really, " Hyerin took two boxes of cereal and placed it in the cart. " It's just like me not telling everyone that I'm Suho's sister. "

 

" Hey guys wait for me!! " Jinae said while trying to catch up with Hyerin and Zelo.

 

" I just need to get a few things, see you in the meat section? "

 

" okay zelo. "

 

Zelo went to an aisle and Hyerin continued getting thigs from a shelf.

 

" Hyerin, i really can't believe that he's your ex. " Jinae linked arms with Hyerin.

 

" Sorry for not telling you. " 

 

" It's okay, I probably would've done the same. "

 

Hyerin laughed at Jinae. " Let's go, it's getting late and i still have a few things to get. "

 

They went to the meat section and saw Zelo holding some vegetables and meat.

 

" Got everything for tomorrow? " Hyerin asked Zelo and took the vegetables from his hand.

 

" i just need to get one more thing " 

 

" what? "

 

" wine? "

 

" Choi Junhong! you're too young to drink wine. " Hyerin gave him a serious look.

 

" I'm just kidding, let's go " 

 

 

 

Hyerin got home late that evening. She saw her brother and the rest of EXO in their livig room.

 

" I'm home. "

 

They gave Hyerin a relieved look and approached her.

 

" Where have you been ?? Do you have any idea how worried we were?! " Suho scolded her. Kai and Kris patted his shoulder and he calmed down.

 

" I-I'm sorry, I just went grocery shopping with Zelo and Jinae " 

 

" You could've texted or called us hyerin. Your brother went to our dorm like a  mad man looking for you. " Kris said and looked at Hyerin.

 

" I'm sorry gege. "

 

" Go to our room Hyerin. Now. "

 

The other members looked at Suho.

 

" Oppa.. I "

 

" Now Kim Hyerin. "

 

" I'm sorry.. " Hyerin bowed at the other members and went to their room.

 

 

" Hyung, calm down. You're sister is back in one piece isn't she? " Kai said to Suho 

 

" What if something bad happened to her  while she was out? I can never forgive my self. "

 

" Hyung we all know how you feel. We're all worried about her. " said Baekhyun.

 

" I guess we better go home then " Xiumin said and looked at Kris

 

" Yeah, i think we should since Hyerin is okay. "

 

" I'm sorry about disturbing you guys. " Suho said and looked at the members of EXO-M

 

" It's okay, Hyerin is important to us too. Go easy on her okay? " Kris patted his shoulder and they left.

 

 

Hyerin woke up early the next day. She went to the kitchen and saw her brother drinking coffee. She went closer to him and hugged him from behind.

 

" Oppa.. " she said in a soft voice " Mianhae.. "

 

" Hyerin-ah " Suho said calmly

 

" Im really sorry about last night oppa.. "  Hyerin sat next to Suho

 

" Hyerin, you know why i got mad don't you? " 

 

Hyerin nodded

 

" It's just, you're my sister and i dont want anything bad to happen to you "

 

" I know oppa, and i'm sorry.. " 

 

" promise me you'll never do it again "

 

" I promise oppa " Hyerin smiled and Suho smiled back.

 

" So you're seeing Zelo again? "

 

" well technically yeah, but we're just friends " 

 

" really just friends? " Suho teasingly asked Hyerin

 

" Yes oppa, just friends " Hyerin stuck her tongue out and they both laughed"I almost forgot, i'm going out today." 

 

" okay, going out with Jinae again? " Suho asked Hyerin before taking a sip of coffee

 

" No, I'm going to B.A.P's dorm. Zelo said that the other members want to see me. "

 

Suho choked and looked at his sister. " The other members, or Zelo? " 

 

"Oppa! I told you, we're justfriends. " 

 

" Whatever you say hyerin. Just come home early ok? "

 

" Okay oppa "

 

 

 

 

 

< A/N >

 

I have new subbies * cries rainbows *

Thank you.. I love you all <3 <3 <3

 

Laters,

 

kkk