Chapter 19

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

  

The next day Jinae waited for Hyerin to arrive.

 

" Ya, where did you go yesterday? Our classmates told me that you left right away yesterday. " Jinae asked Hyerin and sat next to her.

 

" Well I didn't wanna disturb you and Chanyeol oppa yesterday so I left. "

 

" You knew he was coming didn't you. And you told him about the sunflowers. "

 

Hyerin stuck her tongue out. " So did you forgive him? "

 

" I think I did "

 

" That's good. He got so drunk the other night because you were mad at him "

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yup. "

 

Their conversation stopped when they saw Sohee enter their classroom with Lulu.

 

Lulu looked at them and approached Hyerin and Jinae with her hands folded over her chest.

 

" So hyerin, did you give my present to Kris? " She raised her eyebrow and waited for hyerin to answer.

 

" Of course. Kris says thank you by the way. No he doesn't have to buy a present for his cousin. " Hyerin looked at Jinae and they both stood up.

 

" Ya. "

 

" Yes? Was there something else that you wanted to say to me? " She looked at Lulu who was now clenching her fist " didn't think so. Excuse me. " She smiled and they went outside.

 

Sohee approached Lulu. " Told you she's a . So, any revenge plans? "

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

Paris

 

 

 

" Mom I need you to sign something for me. " Raemi handed the paper to her mother.

 

" Exchange Program? " Her mom aksed her while reading the permision slip.

 

" Yeah, in Korea actually. "

 

" Korea? Does your father know about this? "

 

" He does. I asked him before I applied and he said yes. My flight is in three days. "

 

Raemi headed for their stairs then looked at her mom.

 

" You know mom, things wouldn't have to be like this if you didn't drag me all the way here in the first place. " She went to her room and locked her door.

 

Raemi took her laptop from her desk and opened her me2day account.

 

Going back to Korea :D

 

10 people me2ed her post and commented. She replied to everyone's comment and posted again.

 

I miss you 3

 

 

Raemi closed her laptop and placed it on her bed.  She stood up and opened her closet to get her suite case.

 

 

 

 

Hyerin was in class when she received a text message.

 

Zelo : YA~~~~~

Hyerin : what do u want zelo? I'm in class.

Zelo : I'm bored. What did u have for lunch?

Hyerin : ramen

Zelo : tsk. u should stop eating ramen all the time.

 

 

" Hyerin-ah, let's go home " Jinae said to hyerin. She noticed that she was busy texting " YA! "

 

" W-what?? " Hyerin dropped her phone and looked at Jinae

 

" I said let's go home "

 

" Oh " hyerin picked her phone from the floor and put her things in her bag.

 

Hyerin went straight home that afternoon. She was surprised to see that their house was a mess.  Dishes and 2 pans piled up by the sink, crupmled pieces of paper in their living room and the PS3 game controls on the floor, some shirts on the sofa, She went to the bathroom and saw the soap on the bath tub and a puddle of water on the floor.

 

" Tsk, looks like they were in a hurry this morning. " Hyerin closed the bathroom door and went to their room and change. Since she doesn't have any homework to do she decided to clean their apartment. She first took the laundry basket and pickep up the clothes in the living room and placed them in the basket. Hyerin took the basket to the washing machine and placed all the clothes inside. Next, she washed all the dishes in the kitchen. After washing everything she picked up all the crumpled paper on the floor and started vaccuuming.

 

 

Hyerin was already asleep when her brother and the rest of EXO - K got home.

 

 

 

< A/N : commercial break

EXOTICS!!!!!! I'm going crazy over EXO's new album.  I think my ovaries just died ( aww RIP ) ok back to the story >

 

 

 

 

 

Jinae sat beside  Hyerin during lunch break

 

 

“ Hyerin-ah, are you ok?   Did you sleep well last night? “

 

“ huh? Uhm.. I slept late last night “

 

“ why?? “

 

“ I cleaned the dorm, it was a really big mess when I came home so I cleaned it “ she rested her head on the table.

 

“ I see, anyway, do you have any plans this afternoon? “

 

“  no, why? “

 

“ lets go shopping later “  Hyerin looked at her and Jinae smiled

 

“ Okay then,  “

 

 

 

Hyerin and Jinae went to the mall after class. Jinae was looking at  some dresses  while Hyerin was busy texting.

 

Zelo : where r u?

Hyerin : mall with jinae. Y?

Zelo : I c. Meet me?

Hyerin : Y?

Zelo :  I need to buy food for tomorrow.

Hyerin : ok.

 

 

“ Hyerin, what do you think about this dress? “ Jinae showed hyerin a black dress with a lacey skirt

 

“ it’s cute, you have to buy it “ hyerin smiled

 

“ really? You think Chanyeol is gonna like this? “

 

“ C-chanyeol? Wait a minute, are you going out on a date with him?? “

 

“ yeah, tomorrow “ Jinae smiled at Hyerin and checked the dress again before she went to the counter. While waiting in line, a tall wearing a hoodie and a cap approached them.

 

" Hey "

 

Jinae looked at the guy behind him then looked at Hyerin. " Do you know this guy? " she curiously asked Hyerin

 

" uh, yeah. Jinae, Junhong. Junhong, Jinae "

 

Zelo extended his hand to Jinae " Hi, please call me Zelo, nice to meet you. "

 

" Zelo? " Jinae looked at him again " B.A.P's Zelo???? "

 

Hyerin immediately covered Jinae's mouth. " shh, do you want girls to ran after us?? " She removed her hand from jinae's mouth

 

" you know each other? " Jinae gave the dress to the sales lady and paid the dress.

 

" well, we used to date each other " Zelo said and Hyerin elbowed his arm.

 

" what? Ya, Kim Hyerin how come you never told me this when you transfered to our school?  " she took  the  paper bag fromthe counter and they started walking.

 

" because you never asked? You kinda assumed that I was single so I never said anything "

 

" but still, you should've told me  " Jinae pouted at Hyerin.  " so you guys are just friends? "

 

" yup. " they both answered

 

" and that doesn't bother you? "

 

" nope, right zelo? " Hyerin looked at Zelo

 

" huh? oh, yeah what she said. " Zelo looked away