Chapter 28

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 

 

 

Hyerin was in the kitchen when Sehun came home. She was preparing a glass of milk when she suddenly heard a loud thud.

 

" Oh my god Sehun " Hyerin saw Sehun lying on the floor. She immediately ran next to him. " Sehun, are you okay? "

 

 

" Noona... "

 

 

" Sehun get up " Hyerin tried pulling him up. " Darn you're heavy " Hyerin placed Sehun's arm over her shoulder and tried to walk.

 

 

" Noona...why...why did you leave me... "

 

 

" Ya, Oh Sehun, enough talking and more walking ok? "

 

 

They were walking in the living room when Chanyeol came home. He immediately helped Hyerin and they took Sehun to Kai and D.O 's room.

 

 

A/N : Welcome to Sehun's Dream *plays elevator music*

 

 

 

Raemi was busy preparing some snacks when Sehun entered the kitchen.

 

 

 " Hey beautiful " Sehun wrapped his hands around Raemi's waist.

 

 

" Hey, I forgot to lock the door again didn't I.. "

 

 

" Yeah you kinda did. Need help? "

 

 

" No, I got it. " Raemi turned around and placed her arms around Sehun's neck. " How was your photo shoot? "

 

 

" Good, my girlfriend inspired me "

 

 

" I wonder who she is "

 

 

" Well she's standing right infront of me " Sehun leaned in and kissed Raemi.

 

 

" Ok enough with the corniness lover boy, let's go watch a movie "

 

 

" Yes ma'am " Sehun grabbed the food tray and followed Raemi to the living room.

 

 

They were half way through the movie when Raemi's phone rang. She told Sehun to be quiet and went to the kitchen. When she came back Sehun noticed that her eyes were slightly red.

 

 

" Baby are you crying? " Sehun Raemi's cheek.

 

 

" No, I..I just caught something in my eye " Hyerin hugged Sehun. " Just stay with me for a while ok... "

 

 

Raemi fell asleep while hugging Sehun. She was awakened when she felt him carrying her and ascending the stairs.

 

 

" S-sehun.. "

 

" I'm taking you to your room "

 

 

" Sehun I can walk.. "

 

 

" I know, but I like carrying you "

 

 

" Sehun? "

 

 

" Hmm? "

 

 

" Saranghae... "

 

Sehun stopped walking. " Nado " he leaned down and kissed Raemi.

 

Raemi kissed him back and played with Sehun's hair. He changed Raemi's position and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

 

 

A/N : sorry guys have to cut Sehun's dream here...I'm not good in writing scenes.. Sorry :(

 

 

 

" CRAP I OVERSLEPT!!!!! " Hyeris said while running around the dorm. " Have you guys seen my purse?? " She asked D.O and Chanyeol who were watching her.

 

" Nope, "

 

" No "

 

" Ugh, Kris gege is gonna kill me " She said while putting her phone and wallet in her bag.