CHAPTER 8

Cupcakes and Music

 

Waking up, you heard shuffles and whispers. You opened you eyes and found yourself in Baekhyun's grasp. You smiled and rolled away and looked up only to face Tomo and Aniki. Aniki smirked and pulled you up.
 
"So how was your sleep?" She asked. 
 
"It was great!~" you exclaimed sarcastically and the two girls laughed. You then looked around them and the living room.
 
"Where's INFINITE?" You asked. Tomo pulled you into the kitchen and leaned against the table top.
 
"They had a schedule to go to. Woohyun oppa said this would be a good time to be better friends with EXO!~ but that won't trouble you since you and Baekhyun click so closely~" she said, trying to wink. You shook your head and smiled, making fried rice for their breakfast.
 

 

 
The three of you finished eating and covered the remaining food and went out to the living room. Outside you saw Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun rolled onto his stomach and grinned widely when he saw you.
 
"____! There you are~ i'm hungry..." He stated, pouting.
 
"Yea have you made breakfast?" Sehun asked harshly.
 
"Well for your information, PRINCE Sehun, we have. It's in the kitchen." You said, bowing to 'royalty'.  Sehun just scoffed and strutted into the kitchen but you could've swore you heard him laugh a little to himself. Chanyeol followed right after, still sleepy. 
 
Baekhyun stood up and patted your cheek. 
 
"You girls go get dressed. We're gonna bring you guys out. " you squealed and rushed into the room. Baekhyun chuckled and flitted into the kitchen leaving Tomo and Aniki confused in the living room.
 
"Were they flirting or....?" Tomo asked and Aniki just shrugged going into her room. 
 
"Yah! Don't leave me!!" She yelled and ran into her own room to change.
 
After EXO had woken up, eaten and changed, they quickly pushed all three of you out the door.
 
"Where are we going?" You asked, shielding your face from the bright sun.
 
"Lotte World!~" Kai exclaimed, jumping around. Tomo imitated him and soon Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed. Suho rolled his eyes and stopped the children from embarrassing us any further and we all got into the van. 
 
When we reached, Chanyeol suddenly pulled you out and to the ticket booth.
 
"Get the magic pass! I don't wanna wait in line!!" He yelled, jumping on the spot. You laughed and he stopped, grinning childishly at you. You bought the tickets and walked back to the group. Surprisingly, Sehun slung an arm across your shoulder and leaned comfortably against you.
 
"Ok guys, we got everything?" Suho asked and everyone nodded. "Then let's go!~" Aniki cheered and ran to the gift shop where they sold tons of headbands. Suho went inside to buy snacks for the boys and the rest were fooling around in the shop with the camera. Sehun and you were looking at printed mugs when Kai came up to you with the camera. 
 
"_____-ah! Say hi!" D.O stated excitedly and smiled widely. You waved and turned back only to bump into Sehun's chest.
 
"S-sorry..." You mumbled, blushing slightly from embarrassment. He laughed and shook his head. 
 
"It's ok!" He replied and everyone turned silent.
 
"Did he...just sat that... It's okaay?" Chanyeol asked, earning a nudge in the ribs from Baekhyun. He smiled sweetly at you and you giggled.
 
"Let's go!" Kai yelled, grabbing Aniki and D.O, pulling them towards the roller coaster, a video camera in hand.
Suho, Tomo and Sehun went towards the food section and you were left with BaekYeol. Both groups had video cameras too. 
 
"Sooo..." Chanyeol hummed, resting his arm on your shoulder.
 
"What now?" You asked, looking up at him. He smirked and glanced at Baekhyun who returned a similiar look. Baekhyun switched on the video camera and Chanyeol lifted it up so it could capture all three of us.
 
"Anyong! Chanyeol here with ____ and Baekhyun-ah! Guess where we're going next?" He asked the camera but the lowered his gaze to you.
 
"How am i suppose to know." You stated bluntly and smiled cutely at the camera. 
 
"We're going to..." Baekhyun started.
 
"THE HAUNTED HOUSE!" They yelled in unison and you clamped your hands over your ears.  You hated no despised haunted houses but you decided to go since Baekhyun begged you. With aegyo. 
 
Upon entering, you clung to Chanyeol. He smirked and laughed pulling you through. After a while, you let go of Chanyeol and lagged behind, admiring a decorative design on the door. But just then, the door opened and a ghost in a red dress and long hair covering her face pulled you in. You screamed and she covered your mouth with her hand. You kicked the ghost and crawled to the end of the room only to be met by a killer doll instead.  You crouched in the corner, your hands over your ears as you closed your eyes.
 
"N-no stay away please..." You plead, voice cracking. 
 
"_____!!" You looked up and saw Baekhyun running towards you. The ghost turned around only to be punched in the face. Chanyeol approached the killer doll who dropped its knife and ran away. Both ran to you and Baekhyun lifted your head up and wiped away fallen tears that you didn't even know of. 
 
"Shhh... Its ok..." Baekhyun whispered and you jumped up and hugged him. Chanyeol still had the video camera on and recording but you didn't care, as you cried into Baekhyun's cotton shirt. 
 
About 3 minutes later, you stood up. 
 
"Are you ok now?" Chanyeol asked, concerned. You nodded and smiled weakly at the tall boy. 
 He ruffled your hair and you held Baekhyun's hand tightly as the two led you out of the haunted house.  
 
"Err..excuse me miss." 
 
You turned around and saw the ghost and shrieked hiding behind Chanyeol.
 
"I-i'm sorry for scaring you so badly earlier. I-it's just that it is my job..." 
 
You peeked out from behind Chanyeol who was glaring daggers at the "ghost".
 
"It's ok..i understand." You said simply and smiled as the ghost bowed and left. Baekhyun came back from who knows where with a giant cotton candy.
 
Chanyeol and you gaped hungrily and Baekhyun took a bite.
 
"Want some?"
 

 

 
"This.. Is nice.." Tomo said, sitting on a bench with Sehun, watching people walk by. Sehun nodded and stood up almost causing Tomo to fall. 
 
"Let's go I'm bored. And we ate from nearly every store here."
 
She sighed and agreed.
 
"Oh wait what about Suho?"
 
"He'll come later," he said, waving his hand dismissingly. She shrugged and walked next to the bratty maknae.
 
"Oh? Tomo!" She turned around and saw Aniki running towards her. Kai and D.O followed behind. 
 
"Oh hey jugi!" 
 
Aniki smiled and stopped when she came closer.
 
"Hey where's _____?" She asked, hugging Tomo. 
 
"I don't know. Somewhere with Baekhyun i guess?" Sehun said. 
 
They talked for a bit near the ferris wheel when Aniki's phone rang.
 
"Hm? Yeobosayo?" She asked on loud speaker. 
 
"Aniki, where are you?" Chanyeol asked from the other end of the line.
 
"Near the ferris wheel, hyung," Kai said, loudly.
 
"Ahh... Arasso. We're coming over now. I think _____ has had enough of games."
 
"Why do you say that?" Tomo asked, playing with Sehun's hair.
 
"She's leaning against Baekhyun like she's gonna faint or something." 
 
"WHAT? What did you do to her?" Aniki asked in a motherly voice. Suho and the rest of the members looked at her in surprise.
 
"N-nothing...it's just..oh i see you guys!" 
 
All the boys looked up and saw Chanyeol waving his hands, smiling at them. You were leaning against Baekhyun, his arm wrapped around your waist tightly. Aniki rushed over.
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"Hm?" You hummed glancing at her direction only to feel your head sting. Badly.
 
"AH!" You yelped, clutching your head and slipped to the floor. Baekhyun quickly pulled you up.
 
"I think we should go back guys..." Suho suggested and everyone nodded.
 
In the van, worried glances were cast your way and you didn't like the attention. You leaned against Sehun (because Baekhyun wasn't allowed to sit next to you and the only person that he trusted besides Chanyeol was Sehun) and whispered into his ear.
 
"Please make them stop looking at me...i feel...uncomfortable.." He nodded and glared at everyone who quickly looked to the front. He cast an arm across your shoulder, pulling you closer and you snuggled into his chest falling asleep.
 

 

 
D.O unlocked the house amd entered only to be faced with an angry INFINITE. 
 
"Yah! Where were you guys?!" Sungyeol yelled, once all of you were inside. 
 
"Sungyeol shut up. Shouting doesn't help," Myungsoo stated but was shooting death glares at each EXO member. Sehun shot one back too and they had a mini glaring competition until L noticed something.
 
"Wait. Where's ______?" Sungjong asked, reading Myungsoo's mind. Chanyeol stepped into view, holding you in his arms. Sungjong and Hoya immediately rushed over.
 
"What happened? Is she ok?"
 
"She's fine now shut up!" Tomo snapped. Everyone stopped glaring/ muttering at each other and looked at Tomo.
 
"Ok we're sorry we came back late ok? But now we need to get ____ into the room because she's not feeling so well."
 
The boys nodded and Tomo instructed them on what to do,while Chanyeol laid you gently on your mattress. Sungjong walked into the room and sat next to Chanyeol.
 
"You go. I'll take care of her," he whispered and Chanyeol stood up leaving him alone with you. 
 
He sat next to you, your head gently as you fidgeted. 
 

 

 
Waking up, you sat up, rubbing your sore head. The house was quiet and you looked around the room. Sungjong and Baekhyun were asleep in bed and so was Chanyeol. 
 
"Oh. INFINITE came back. i wonder what time it is..." you asked yourself. You stood up quietly and made your way outside, only to find it quiet with the silent hum of the TV and someone messing around in the kitchen. You checked the other rooms and everyone was peacefully asleep too. You tiptoed into the living room and smiled shyly at the camera. 
 
"Anyong!~ " you whispered to the camera. "It is... 10pm now and everyone's asleep. So i don't know what to do..." Pouting into the camera, you looked around and went into the kitchen. 
 
"You're up?" 
 
You quickly turned around to find Hoya, holding a cup of coffee in one hand leaning against the kitchen counter. You nodded and went around the kitchen making your self a cup of hot chocolate. 
 
After the process of hot chocolate making was over, Hoya grabbed your arm and led you into the living room where you NEARLY spilled your drink. Glaring at Hoya, you took a seat next to him.
 
"Why are you awake?" He asked, leaning back into the chair.
 
"I couldn't sleep. And you? Why are YOU awake?" You asked, putting your cup on the table. You shifted and faced him, crossed-legged. 
 
"I'm not sure. I guess I was worried for you. That's all." He said, placing his cup next to yours. You blushed lightly and thanked the lord that the lights were switched off. You looked up and saw Hoya, only inches from your face. 
 
"H-hoya-ssi..." 
 
"In the moonlight, your eyes are prettier than usual." 
 
"T-thanks...but i need my s--"  You were cut short when he pressed his lips to yours. 
 
You tried pushing him away but he held your shoulders,pushing you down on the couch. You gave up trying to push away and fell into the kiss but then remembered something and quickly pulled away, forcing him off you. 
 
"______... What's wrong?" He asked huskily, as you shook your head.
 
"No...no I can't do this." You stated loudly, standing up and backing away. 
 
"Why not?"
 
"I-i just...can't. I'm sorry." You said softly, turning around and walked towards the room. You heard him stand up from behind you and rush to you, pushing you into the wall. 
 
"Hoya. Let me go." 
 
He forcefully kissed you again, quickly pinning your hands to the wall. 
 
"Hm!!" You struggled against his grip but he held you tightly. One of his hands fell as he held your waist, pulling you closer to him. 
 
You were about to knee him when someone pulled him away. And punched him.
 
"YAH. Didn't you see that she doesn't want YOU?" 
 
You panted, looking at the boy.
 
"Don't interfere." Hoya growled.
 
The young boy glared and slowly walked to the fallen Hoya, ready to kick him.
 
"Wait! --"