CHAPTER 6

Cupcakes and Music

TIME: 5:30am

A small short figure emerges from Room 3, heading to the kitchen. Cameras zoomed in on the figure to see you.

You headed to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. A cameraman came in from the back and you turned around shrieking softly.

"My god…" you said in English, putting a hand over your heart. "You scared me!"

"Why are you up now?" The PD asked. "Why?" you replied in korean. " I usually wake up at this time to make breakfast for my band members.." you answered shyly. You took eggs and toast out of the fridge along with some bacon. You looked out into the living room when you heard a noise.

"I hope no one's awake yet…" you mumbled, putting on the mic. You clapped your hands together and grinned into the camera.

"Time to cook!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You placed the final plate of bacon on the table and sighed.

"I'm done! Going to bathe now~" You said smiling. "See you!" You waved to the camera as you entered the room. As the door to Room 3 close shut, the door to Room 2 opened instead. Myungsoo peeked his head out and saw the camera.

"Is there food?" he asked and the cameraman nodded with the camera. "Wahh…it smells good.." He stated venturing out of the room and to the kitchen.

His eyes widened and he his lips. "Should I wait for the rest to wake up?" he asked, turning to the camera. Just then the door to Room 1 opened and D.O came out.

"Oh! L-ssi…. anyonghasayo.." D.O said, bowing his head. Myungsoo turned around and bowed too.

"Did you make it?" D.O asked.

"Make what?"

"The food."

"I didn't…why?"

"It just smells really good…" D.O replied, scratching the back of his neck. Myungsoo picked up a piece of french toast and bit into it.

"It's good too!" He exclaimed. D.O took piece of bacon and ate it.

"You're right." Just as Myungsoo was about to take more, D.O shook his head.

"Let's wake the rest up first."

Myungsoo pouted but agreed going into Room 1. He raised his eyebrow at the sight. Aniki and Dongwoo were snuggled together near the door. Woohyun was all alone, curled up into a ball at the side of the room. And Kai was wearing a large black sweatshirt, sitting up, half asleep.

"I guess D.O woke him…" He proceeded over to the love birds, slapping a pillow between them.

"YAH. WAKE UP." Aniki woke up immediately but Dongwoo just rolled over, still asleep. Aniki shook him gently and he opened his eyes.

Upon seeing Aniki, he quickly sat up.

"I'm up." Myungsoo stared at Aniki weirdly. No one ever woke Dongwoo up that fast. Is she a god or something? God Aniki? Goddess of waking Jang Dongwoo. Myungsoo then went over to Kai, patting his shoulder.

"Dongsaeng-ah…go outside and eat." Kai looked up sleepily and nodded making his way to the living room.

"Well that was easy.." he muttered under his breath, standing up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O on the other hand went into Room 2. He opened it to see two tall people, on either side of the room, sleeping like sticks. Suho and Sehun were sleeping side by side but back to back. D.O tip toed into the room nd tapped Suho's shoulder.

"Hyung…wake up…" Suho rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Hm? Waeyo Kyungsoo…"

"The food is ready…" Suho became more awake and shook Sehun. He rolled over, mumbling nonsense.

"Sehun-ah..irona…." Sehun ignored Suho and continued sleeping so they left him. He then went up to Tomo and poked her gently.

"Hm?" She sat up, rubbing her eye. "T-tomo ssi the food is ready…"

She nodded and walked out of the room. D.O proceeded to Sungyeol who suddenly sat up and looked at him.

"Food?" D.O nodded and he rushed out the door. D.O came out and saw Myungsoo, nodding, indicating that everyone was outside. "Yosh! Let's eat~" Myungsoo exclaimed, rushing to the kitchen. D.O stared and slowly walked out.

Everyone was eating happily, yet awkwardly as not everyone knew each other. But Tomo and Aniki were enjoying their own conversation in the living room. Sungyeol looked around the room and turned to the eating Myungsoo.

"Where's Sungjong,Hoya and _____?" He asked.

"Yea…where's Chanyeol and Baekhyun too?" Kai asked. Aniki came in from the living room.

"I'll go wake them…anyway who made the breakfast? It's yummy…" she said, smiling as she passed the camera. Everyone looked around at each other, but it was obvious that no one knew except the camera crew.

At the time you had just come out of the bathroom. You were set in a black graphic tee of a black cat, black shorts with matching tights and cat accessories. Don't ask me, you just decided to go cat themed. You noticed that the boys whom you shared a room with, were still asleep and heard a ruckus outside and realised they didn't come to wake these boys up. You decided to wake the EXO boys first and leave the best for last. Walking over to Baekhyun, you gently shook him awake. He whimpered cutely and you heard Chanyeol groan in annoyance as a response. You giggled but still continued shaking him awake.

"Baekhyun-ssi….Irona Baekhyun-ah…" he rubbed his eye cutely and sat up.

"Oh..anyong…what time is it?" He asked and you told him it was about 9 in the morning. He nodded and stumbled up and out the door.

"Ok, Baeky check! Now Yeollie… #2…. " You walked across the room to Chanyeol and shook him.

"Hm? Bwoh?" He mumbled sleepily. "Chanyeol-ah, irona it's 9 in the morning and I already made breakfast.."

In a flash he was out the door, following Baekhyun. You raised an eyebrow in surprise and proceeded to wake Hoya which was easy. He gave you a hug and a peck on the forehead and went to the bathroom to wash up first. You turned around and stared at Sungjong's sleeping figure. You looked up at the camera and mouthed, "Last one!"

You squatted near him and gently away some hair away from his face. "Sungjongie…irona…." He groaned softly and rolled over.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong don't ignore me!" you scolded cutely and pouted. He rolled over and opened his eyes smiling.

"I'm up…i'm up…" You smiled widely and kissed his forehead. "Breakfast's ready Jongie…Ppali before Myungie eats everything." His eyes widened and he grabbed your hand dashing out of the room.

Aniki came out of the kitchen and saw a worried Sungjong.

"Don't worry there's still food left…the only people in the kitchen now are Chanyeol and Baekhyun." He sighed in relief and both of you giggled. Aniki looked at your outfit, raising her eyebrow.

"So…______…you going for sechsy? (y)" Your eyes widened and you shook your head.

"A-aniyo!" She smirked and left. Sungjong looked at you questioningly and you smiled awkwardly, pulling him into the kitchen before hearing Tomo and Aniki chuckling.

"Ah! Anyong Sungjong-sunbae!" Baekhyun exclaimed cheerily, smiling. Chanyeol was stuffing his face with food and you sat opposite him, taking a piece of toast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Camera: Filming)

You found out that you got on really well with BaekYeol and Sungjong noticed this. He started doing things that would try to get you attention.

"Aww Baekhyunnie! You're like a little baby!" you squealed, pinching his cheek. Sungjong gawked inwardly and tapped your shoulder.

"Ne, Sungjong-ssi?" He smiled sweetly and held a piece of bacon to your lips. You smiled sweetly and opened up and he fed it to you.

"Is it nice?" You laughed,but not so much till you choked.

"I made this Sungjongie…aigoo.." you smiled and patted his cheek, turning back to your empty plate which you picked up. Chanyeol looked at you and did the same.

"You're done eating Chanyeol-ssi?" He nodded and gave you his signature grin. You smiled and hugged his arm.

"Let's go to the living room then!" You said, pulling him along. He gave a deep chuckle and followed after you, causing Sungjong to glare. The camera went to him and he pouted, looking into the camera. "Does she like him more than me?"

In the living room, you suggested that all of you go to the beach. Sungyeol gave you a weird look but Myungsoo stood up, slinging his arm across your shoulder.

"I agree…there won't be much people anyway…" Kai nodded in agreement and walked up to you, giving you a thumbs up. Soon nearly all of them except for Sehun and Sungyeol were on your side (Sungjong joined immediately and so did baekhyun since he had taken a liking to you).

"Come on Sehun-ah…" Suho begged to the youngest.

Sehun stood up and walked over to you, bending down to look at your face. You leaned back a little into Myungsoo.

"I'm going ok peasant? But i get to choose your outfit after I call Tao." He whispered. You smiled widely and hugged him. His eyes widened but softened feeling your happy vibes and hugged back.

"My god…____-ssi…what did you do to our Sehun…" Chanyeol said in a fake disgusted voice. All of you laughed and you walked over to Sungyeol offering a hand.

"Let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You bounced in your seat next to Baekhyun as you looked out the open window, the wind blowing in your face. In front of the two of you were Tomo and Myungsoo and Aniki and Dongwoo.

"Baekhyun-ah look!" You squealed, pointing to the pure blue sea. He leaned over and smiled.

"Wahh…so pretty.." Sungjong on the other hand was sitting next to you and Baekhyun, muttering incoherently to himself. You noticed this and whispered in Baekhyun's ear.

He smirked and nodded, gently placing your beach bag on the florin the middle. As it reached an uphill part, you gently kicked the bag.

"Omo! My bag!" You tried to grab it but Sungjong got it before you did. You looked up and was about to thank him when the van did a sudden turn to the right and you fell on him. Face to face.

Lips locked. Both of you broke away blushing like a ripe tomato. "E-erm…K-khamsamida…" you mumbled, taking your bag out of his grasp gently and sitting next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned to look at you (he was looking out the window) and tilted his head.

"Are you ok? You look red…"

"I-i'm fine B-baekhyun…" You blurted, looking at your feet. Sungjong on the other hand, touched his lips with his two forefingers before smiling. No one saw what had happened, which made him extremely happy for some reason.

He smirked playfully and threw you a glance, chuckling at your sudden shy act.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WE'RE HERE!" You,Chanyeol and Sungyeol yelled the moment all of you got off the van. You were about to run off, when Sehun pulled you back.

"Not yet." He handed you a bag.

"You promised." He whispered in your ear and before you could protest, pushed you into the toilet area. You groaned and went into the changing rooms.

The rest of them had changed, and decided to play first while waiting for you. Sungjong laid on a blanket under the umbrella, his shades on, his thoughts running. Just then a shadow blocked him and sat down next to him. He sat up,removed his shades and saw you, in your swimsuit but you had your shirt on which you tried to pull to cover your knees. Sungjong was about to ask you to take the shirt off when Baekhyun and Aniki came to you asking you to play with them. You denied at first but then they dragged you into the game and soon you found yourself spraying water onto your opponents, Suho, Chanyeol, Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

Your water gun was out of water so you sneaked away to the sea to fill it up. As you were filling it up, someone splashed you with water and you turned around and saw Myungsoo smirking. You glared at him as he stuck out his tongue and splashed in back in revenge. He spluttered and glared at you.

"Oops!" You sang before running away from him. He chuckled and started to chase you.

"Mehrong! Oppa can't catch me!" He frowned and sped up causing you to squeal and kick water in his direction.

Wrapping his arms around your waist, surprised you and you shrieked. He tsked and kissed your cheek. "You're so noisy you know that…and now your shirt is wet."

Baekhyun walked over, skipping happily. "Omo _____-ah! You're so wet! Take your shirt off! You're wearing your swimsuit underneath right?"

You nodded but pouted.

"T-the swimsuit Sehun chose is embarrassing…"

"Oh come on it looks really cute, Tao told me so." Sehun stated, popping out of no where. Tomo too popped out of nowhere but agreed. You sighed.

"Ok wait here.." You went back to Sungjong who was watching everything. He was glad that you were coming to him but couldn't help but blush. Your wet t-shirt clinged to your body and wet hair strands across your face, gave you a y feel which Sungjong was surprised and shy with. You smiled as you sat next to him.

"Hi Sungjongie!" you chirped. He smiled back but turned away, quickly, hiding his blush.

"Are you ok oppa?"

"A-ah..n-ne…" you shrugged and took of your t-shirt leaving it in a plastic bag. Chanyeol walked up to you asking for a drink but wolf-whistled instead.

"Woah… _______-ah….. nice swimsuit~" you just rolled your eyes but Sungjong turned around quickly, pulling you into his lap. You gasped in surprise and Chanyeol looked at Sungjong weirdly.

"Woah, calm down sunbae… and anyway there are the cameras from the variety show and fan cameras filming you know…"

Sungjong blew a raspberry and chanyeol laughed.

"I'll leave you two be." The both of you blushed but you pulled Sungjong up, pulling him towards the group.

"Wait."

He pulled the umbrella down till the cameras couldn't see you and pecked your lips.

"Done!" He said, running towards the group.

You just stood there, shocked and blushing. Turning to the camera you asked:

"What just happened?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After changing, all of you went for ice cream. Although the tables had to be in two.

At the first table there was: Aniki, Dongwoo, Kai, D.O, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Suho and Sehun

At the second table there was: you, Sungjong, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Hoya, Myungsoo, Tomo, Sungyeol.

At the time, the PDs handed both tables an envelope. One to each leader.

So practically one to you, Suho and Sunggyu. You opened it first and laughed. It was the ranking of who was the friendliest in your group and vice versa for Suho's and Sunggyu's.

Your group: 1.Aniki,

2.Tomo

3.you

EXO-K: 1.Chanyeol,

2. Suho

,3. Kai,

4.Baekhyun,

5. D.O

,6. Sehun

INFINITE: (from their last ranking King)

1. Sungjong

2. L

3. Dongwoo

4. Hoya

5. Sungyeol

6. Woohyun

7. Sunggyu

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he placed the pin on his shirt. EXO just looked at it weirdly and put their pins on. Your band though looked at yours and Tomo's rank, forever staring. Hoya noticed and asked.

"What's up?"

"Nothing just that...We've known each other since what Grade 6? And Tomo...has less friendliness than I do. She's like L-ssi with other people!" you exclaimed, pointing to Myungsoo.

"Yah why me?!" He shouted. He wasn't mad, just either insulted or shocked.

"But it'strue...both of you have this mysteriousness surrounding you." Aniki added. All three of you raised an eyebrow quizzically at Aniki who pouted. "Just saying..."

"The fans voted through the first episode of the show." The PD explained. You nodded and put your pin on the hem of your shirt.

"Since you guys already had a full day with each other, starting with ____-ssi's breakfast till sunset eating ice cream, when you get back to the house. There will be three tables with the different coloured cups.

Friendly example ^w^

TABLE 1 (INFINITE): Blue glasses

TABLE 2 (YOUR GROUP): orange glasses

TABLE 3 (EXO): purple glasses

All of you nodded in agreement and you stood up, strectching.

"Aniki, Tomo let's go for a walk by the beach before we leave~" You suggested sweetly and they agreed. The boys wanted to follow but you told them it was a girls (plus cameraman) only walk. Aniki and Tomo left first and you walked backwards to the open door, constantly pointing your two fore fingers to your eyes making a 'i'm-watching-you' look. But after looking imtimidating you tripped out the door and the boys burst out in laughter. You blushed.

"SHUT UP!" You shouted and pouted, stomping off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of you had laid down on the sand and you and Aniki had accidently fell asleep. The boys were already out searching for the three of you. Baekhyun was walking in front of everyone else when he noticed three familiar figures lying on the sand.

"__________, ANIKI, TOMO-SSI!" He shouted and Tomo sat up and smiled at him. Dongwoo gasped and ran over to Aniki's side to find out she was still breathing.

"Oh thank god." He sighed in relief and Tomo looked at him wierdly.

"Dude...if Aniki were dead, i wouldn't be smiling just now..." she stated. He blushed a light shade of pink and mumbled something incoherent before picking her up and walking to the car, a cameraman following after him. Sungjong bent over and carried you up bridal style and you snuggled closer. He blushed and smiled, earning frowns from Hoya, Myungsoo and Baekhyun.

As he walked to the van, he recognised a familiar orange-haired male. He was with another girl, who clung to his arm happily. The boy looked around and spotted Sungjong and your sleeping body before averting his eyes back to the girl by his side. Sungjong gawked and was pushed onto the bus by Myungsoo who was getting annoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the trip,you were asleep on Sungjong's lap while they played game after game. Aniki had woken up the moment she felt arms carry her. You unfortunately, weren't as sensitive. 3/4 of the trip, you awoke and sat up, leaning your head on Sungjong's shoulder.

"Did you carry me here Sungjongie?" you whispered huskily. He nodded and you thanked him before wiping your face with a wet cloth and sitting up straight.

You reached the Japanese styled house and jumped out first, holding the door for everyone. Sungjong was the last to enter and you kissed his cheek before entering yourself.