CHAPTER 13

Cupcakes and Music

You woke up to the sound of your phone buzzing and looked under the pillow, picking up the call.

"Hm? We have an interview today? With the prez? Fine, i'll be back in 10 minutes," you mumbled sleepily and hung up. You tried to sit up only to fall back. You looked over at Sungjong who had his arm around your waist protectively and Myungsoo who was on your other side, his hand intertwined with yours. Everyone had fallen asleep in the living room after playing Truth or Dare, also known as,Man's Ego Dares. You carefully took Sungjong's arm off your waist and let go of Myungsoo's hand. You slipped away and slipped on your jacket. You sent them a text that you had left and opened the door to see their manager. 

"Ah __________-ssi! I'm here to pick you up for the interview," You frowned and tilted your head.

"You? Why?" 

You sat in the conference room with Akise, your manager, on your left, Infinite's manager on your right and well no one else. As you were playing around with your phone, the door opened and the President stepped in with 3 boys behind him. You bowed at the President before looking at the three boys. Your eyes widened as you recognized ALL of them and you smiled widely. They took a seat next to Infinite's manager and the President sat next to Akise. 

"Ok, so ____-ssi, we are gathered here today because of you," the President started and you stared at him. 

"W-why?" 

"Well it seems that you have captured the hearts of 3 of the INFINITE members and their manager here thinks it might cause a problem. So we're all here to solve this problem," Akise nodded at the President's words and so did INFINITE's manager. You blinked as the information processed and you looked at the three boys.

"So why are they here?" You asked and the President smiled. 

"Ah, well to get the boys to dislike you and get back to their activities, we're going to start a  dating scandal between you and one of these boys. Don't worry we didn't force them here, they volunteered themselves," the President reassured as your eyes portrayed worry towards the three boys. 

"_______-ssi all you have to do is choose one of the boys here and it'll all be done with," Akise stated gently as he usually did and you stared at him as your eyes welled up. 

"A-akise i can't do this. You know why." You said softly, your voice cracking. Infinite's manager sighed and patted your shoulder. 

"Don't worry. You'll still be able to see the boys, just maybe they won't be as intimate as they were before," he stated and you gulped. 

"So choose ______-ssi," said the President with a slight tone of impatience. "Baekhyun,Sehun or Teo ssi?" 

 


Sorry for the short chapter! I'll post more soon~! Love you guys~~