CHAPTER 7

Cupcakes and Music

 
"Welcome to...Ranking King...SPRING EDITION!" All of you shouted along with Sunggyu who was the special MC. 
 
"Ok now we will vote but the group that is being voted cannot vote for themselves or their members!" Sunggyu explained. 
 
"As you can see there are three tables over there in the empty living room. We will start with _____'s band first because...well they have the least amount of members." Sunggyu said smirking. You gawked and blew a strand of hair away from your face and all three of you (Aniki, Tomo and you) suddenly burst out into laughter. All of INFINITE and EXO stared at you weirdly and you pulled your darling members into your room as they voted.
 
"Ok so we are voting with chocolates! That are wrapped as bumblebees. Each person is given 6 candies to vote with." sunggyu said. "Me and Suho-ssi will go first."
 
The youngers nodded and waited as the two leader approached the table.
 
Meanwhile in the room, you and Aniki were dancing and singing to I Got A Boy. Well a remake anyway.
 
" I GOT A BOY IN MY JEAN! I GOT A BOY CHICKEN!~" 
 
The both of you sang as you danced step by step to the dance. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After 10 minutes, all three of you were singing Dream Girl when Sehun knocked on the door.
 
"Peasants, we're done voting." All three of you stood up and stretched, walking out. 
 
"Hi hi!" You shouted in English, waving your hands in front of you cutely.
 
They stopped talking and faced you smiling. Baekhyun came up to you, pushing you to the middle and you punched his arm playfully.
 
"I can walk you know Baekhyun-ssi..."
 
Aniki and Tomo were pushed to the middle too.
 
"Ok so this voting scheme made the whole ranks turn upside down." The PD explained. " So in 3rd place....TOMO!" Tomo shrugged and got her cup of candie bees and picked one up.
 
"Ohhh...Bees..." sungyeol stole a chocolate and the two fought behind the other members for the chocolate but unfortunately a camera caught the act. All of you laughed at the childishness and you noticed Myungsoo sneakily stealing Sungyeol's bee candy. 
 
"Ok shush!" You finally shouted at the childish couple. Everyone shut their mouth and stared at you.
 
"THANK YOU!" You said sarcastically and Myungsoo chuckled. You threw a grin at him and turned to face the front.
 
"First and second are so close but won by just ONE more bee.." PD-nim said. 
"And second place is.... ANIKI!" Aniki's eyes widened and she received the cup standing next to Tomo.
 
"Jinja? Well i guess you're right...."
 
"Wait so that means..." Sungyeol started pointing to you. "YOU'RE FIRST?!"
 
You nodded and the PD passed you the cup and you thanked them.
 
"Yaay! Thanks to those who voted for me! " you said sweetly. Sungjong smiled inwardly and Hoya came up to pat your back.
 
"Ok now it's our turn!" Hoya exclaimed, making his way to the room. The rest followed after and Woohyun was the last in because he was throwing hearts towards all 9 of you. Sehun rolled his eyes. 
 
"Ok let's vote!" Suho exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands together. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"We're done!" You exclaimed barging into the room and Sungyeol jolted in shock. You laughed and he pouted.
 
"Yah! That's unfair!" Tomo peeked in and patted his shoulder.  He smiled widely and slung his arm around her shoulder
 
"Let's go~" he squeaked, carrying her into the living room.
 
"Ahh! P-put me down SUNGYEOL!!!" Tomo shrieked.
 
Myungsoo and Dongwoo burst out laughing and followed them out.
 
"Come on ____-ssi~" Myungsoo said between laughs, turning to you. You smiled and took his open hand.
 
"Let's go guys!" The camera followed the both of you and the cameraman asked.
 
"Are you guys together?"
 
"Hm? Oh no no!" You quickly stated, letting go of Myungsoo's hand. 
 
"Because you and L seem to have a close relationship." He simply stated, walking forward, still filming. 
 
"We're just close friends, ne?" You said, hugging L's arm. He nodded stiffly and you frowned sensing something was wrong but was denied the chance to ask because they were asked to stand in the middle. It finally came down to this:
 
1) Sungjong
2) Sungyeol
3)Dongwoo
4)L
5)Hoya
6)Woohyun
7) Sunggyu
 
"ARGH! 7?! Again?!" He practically yelled and fell to his knees. Everyone laughed and Tomo patted his back.
 
"it's ok Gyu oppa~"
 
Soon it was EXO's turn. We pushed them in the room and ran back to the living room.
 
"VOTING TIME!" You shouted, rushing to the voting booth first.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In the room, EXO was being interviewed about their first time being voted for.
 
"I think i'll get 3rd?" Baekhyun said uneasily. 
 
"What about you Sehun-ah?" He asked turning to the maknae.
 
"I din't know why peasants are voting but if it makes it better then i think i'll be 5th~" 
 
Kai was half asleep in the corner and D,O went over to wake him up.
 
"What...position? I think.... 4th..."
 
Suho said he'd be 2nd, D.O said 6th and Chanyeol said 1st. Soon a knock on the door was heard. Sungjong peeked his head in.
 
"Come! We finished voting!" 
 
Chanyeol quickly rushed out and was followed by the rest of the members.
 
They got their cups and these was the votes:
 
1) Baekhyun
2)Chanyeol
3) Suho
4)D.O
5)Kai
6)Sehun
 
"Oh! I'm first? YAAY!" Baekhyun cheered, jumping around the room before back hugging you. You giggled and bent forward slightly and he tightened his grip on your waist. Sungjong frowned and Hoya came over, peeling Baekhyun off you. Sungyeol and Myungsoo laughed and you flushed red.  
 
"Ok aand...cut! Thank you guys you were great!" The Pd said, as the cameras were packing up. "Oh and guys, here are three cameras to film by yourselves to use in this Ranking King. AND, there are cameras around the house that will still film you. We'll come bAck next week for the next challenge~"
 
All of you nodded and the camera crew left. You sat on the floor looking around at everyone.
 
"What do we do now?" 
 
"Sleep!~" Baekhyun yelled, hugging you like a pillow. You laughed and leaned against his chest. Everyone dispersed into the rooms and you sat on the living room floor with the tv blaring slow Chinese music and drifted to sleep. 
 

I'm back!!!! Yes with a new but short chapter! I hope i entertained you guys enough with my one shots too XP!~ Anyway thanks for reading !