Special Chapter

Cupcakes and Music

"What do you mean they went to Jeju?!" Sungyeol yelled as he dropped the thin piece of paper. Sungjong bent down to pick up and his eyes widened at the sight of your signature. 

 

"_____,Aniki, Tomo, Baekhyun, Kai and Myungsoo went to Jeju-do," the cameraman informed Suho who sighed, throwing himself onto the sofa. 

 

"This is so unfair! Baekhyun has never left me to go somewhere before!" Chanyeol protested with a pout as he sat next to Suho with his arms crossed. Sunggyu has fallen asleep on the single couches and Woohyun shook his head at the sight of his leader so sound asleep. Dongwoo was watching the television but his mind was elsewhere as he thought about Aniki's safety and how Kai had followed instead of him. 

 

The room's silence was broken by the beep of a phone and Sungjong apologised as he pulled it out of his pocket. 

2 new messages

Sungjong furrowed his brows as he pressed the notification. He was brought to his inbox and he then noticed the names of his senders.

1 new message

Myungsoo-hyung

 

1 new message

Idiot Teo

 

He opened Myungsoo's first wanting the sunshine before the rain.

 

Hi Sungjong! 

Sorry for taking her away. I just thought she needed some time away from you for a bit. Anyways tell Sungyeol I said BLEH and I'll see you guys soon!

 

He smiled and went back to his inbox, frowning at the next mail. He heaved a reluctant sigh, opening the message. It was a picture of Teo and you with the caption:

I got her back. I'm stopping at nothing to make her like me again.

 

An unknowing growl slipped Sungjong's lips and the others looked up in surprise as the blonde crumpled the note in his hand. 

 

"This is war," he hissed under his breath, storming off into his room.