CHAPTER 4

Cupcakes and Music

C4

 
Sungjong woke up to an empty bed and a realisation that he slept over. He quickly made his way out of the room and crashed into you. 
"Unf!" you fell flat on your back with Sungjong on top of you. Opening your eyes, you see a blushing Sungjong and propped yourself up using your elbows. 
 
"Are you ok Sungjongie?" He suddenly became flustered and got up going to the bathroom. You stood up and shrugged pulling your shirt down and grabbing a black hoodie from the closet room. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43206074). But as you reached the living room, you let out a shriek. Dongwoo, Aniki, Tomo and Sungyeol were sleeping on the floor, covered by blankets and pillows. 
 
"What the hell…?" you muttered. Arms wrapped around your waist and you gasped in shock. Myungsoo sleepily placed his head on your shoulder and you sighed in relief.
 
"Sorry…______-ah..we had a sleepover…We'll leave soon." he whispered sleepily into your ear. You turned around and saw his adorable sleepy face, and pinched his cheeks lightly.
 
"Aigoo Myungie… So cute.. Come I'll make you coffee and breakfast ok?" You said, slapping his cheek lightly and walked into the kitchen. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It was 8am and everyone was awake. Aniki and Tomo got dressed up because all three of you were going to the stylist unnies before the filming. Aniki told the rest of them that the variety show changed a bit. The three groups have to stay in one house for a month. That's why we packed a lot. Dongwoo looked at s.
 
"We have to go for the same variety show…maybe we can bunk vans." he suggested. Aniki's eyes widened the idea of bunking in the same vehicle as Dongwoo and silently ate the french toast that you prepared for all of them. Tomo and you smirked and shook your heads.
 
"We don't have a van." Tomo plainly stated. Sungyeol stared at her weirdly.
 
"Then what do you have?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee. 
 
"A car." we said in unison. Sungyeol  groaned and stomped his foot.
 
"WHO DRIVES THEN?" Tomo and Aniki pointed to you. Sungyeol leaned closer and you looked up from your toast to be face to face with him. He was so close that his nose gently swiped yours. 
 
"Really? This short person?" You frowned and flicked his nose causing him to lean back in pain.  Sungjong and Myungsoo snickered at this and Sungyeol glared at them. You stood up and shook your head, bringing your plate to the kitchen sink and headed to the living room.
 
"JUGIYA I'm gonna put the bags in the car arrasso?" You shouted from the kitchen. The Infinite members looked at each other wondering who the sweet nickname belonged too. But the voice that replied left them shocked.
 
Tomo placed her plate in the sink and shouted in reply: "JUGI WAIT!" She ran after you and all the Infinite members looked at Aniki for an explanation. She looked up curiously.
 
"What?" She asked bluntly, putting her plate in the sink too. 
 
"Err…why are you calling each other… Jagiya?" Dongwoo asked, rubbing his neck awkwardly.
She shook her finger and tsked. 
 
"It's not JAGIYA it's JUGiya." she stated.
 
"J-jug..iya?" Sungyeol stuttered, not really understanding the situation at hand. She just giggled and patted his shoulder. 
 
"You won't get it.. Now let's get you guys back, it's 8.30." Their eyes widened and they quickly rushed out the door. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At the sight of the car,the guys looked at each other in worry.
 
"Can this fit..all of us?" Sungjong asked. You shook your head. 
 
"No I don't think so. But i have prepared a small game for the two winners to ride in this car with us!" You said smiling happily. 
 
"Games? Ok bring it on!" Sungyeol boasted. 
 
"It's easy!" Tomo said, rocking on her heels. "Just guess how many bags all three of us brought individually."
 
"EASY! _____ about 3, Tomo,er maybe 4 and Aniki 2!" Sungyeol said proudly.
 
"Ouhh..so close Yeollie.." You said patting his shoulder. But after you seemed to go to Sungjong and Myungsoo, whispering something in their ear. You went back to Tomo who knew what your plan was except Aniki.
 
"Aww too bad!" Sungjong exclaimed, clasping his hands together. 
 
"Now go.." Myungsoo bluntly said and pushed Sungyeol in the back seat of another car as you and Tomo forced Dongwoo and Aniki to seat in front.
 
"Y-yah guys what is this?" She asked, stuttering.
 
"Good luck~" You and Tomo said in unison and closed the door.
 
"GO!" Myungsoo nodded and quickly started the engine as Tomo slid into the front seat and you jumped into the back. Aniki came out of the car but Myungsoo quickly drove off.
 
"Aish… these girls will be the death of me." she muttered under her breath.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The four of you had reached the dorm and quickly went inside. 
 
"Where were you guys?" Sunggyu asked, walking out of the kitchen. 
 
Myungsoo looked around the room and Sungjong looked at the floor. You and Tomo popped out from behind them. Well you did because you were short. 
 
"O-oh, ______-ssi, Tomo-ssi i didn't know you were here…" Sunggyu stated. You bowed and apologised.
 
"I-i'm sorry Sungjong came back at this time but I had asked him to stay with me for a while…due to certain reasons…" you said while bowing. Sungjong quickly denied that it was your fault but you turned and glared at him.
 
"It is Lee Sungjong." You muttered. His surprised and hurt look caught you off guard and you ran to him giving him a hug. 
 
"I'M SO SORRY SUNGJONG!" His expression changed and he laughed, hugging you tightly.
 
"It's ok.." he whispered. Tomo and Myungsoo both smiled at your cuteness and the two boy both went to take a bath and change their outfits. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tomo and you sat between Hoya and Sunggyu, watching some TV while waiting for the rest. The filming didn't start till 12 in the afternoon and currently it was 10. Just then a knocking at the door frightened you and you automatically clung to Hoya. Tomo burst out laughing and stood up to get the door as Sunggyu was half asleep but he looked grateful to Tomo. 
 
Tomo opened the door, to see Aniki, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Sungyeol pushed past the "couple" and hid behind Tomo.
 
"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH THESE…these… THESE LOVE BIRDS?!" He fake sobbed. Aniki and Dongwoo's eyes widened and lightly blushed. Tomo just shook her head and left the door open to sit next to the sleeping Sunggyu. 
 
*ping ping* 
 
You took your phone out as you leaned against Hoya's arm comfortably.
 
[From: Teo (^▽^)
To: _______
 
Kitty-ah~ Where are you? *pouts* We just finished a concert and I'm bored~ -3- ]
 
You giggled at the text and Hoya put his arm around you and looked at the message.
 
"What's so funny ____-ah?" He asked, gently squeezing your shoulder.  You shook your head and smiled leaning against his arm. Sitting with Hoya, he gave out a big brotherly feel which you enjoyed since you didn't have an elder brother. Typing on the key board fast, you hit send.
 
Teo, Yun and Sam were at a small cafe, drinking and eating. Yun and Sam were chatting about  their new found fans and were excited and all. Meanwhile, Teo was staring out the window, twirling his straw between his fingers and heaved a sigh. A vibration in his pocket shook him out of his daydreams an he quickly fished it out. Yun stopped what he was saying and glanced over at his bandmate. Teo's expression changed from a happy to a frown then a very happy expression but then frowned and blew a raspberry. 
 
"What's wrong hyung?" Yun asked, taking a full look at his bandmate. Teo shoved the phone in Yun's face.
 
[From: _______<3
To: Teo
 
Anyong oppa!~ Why didchu miss me? :P Jk! I'm at INFINITE's dorm now. But I can come over if you want? B--SSDSSA. Sorry they tried to grabJDDKJDHD. SHE GETS TO BRING US. >.> ] 
 
Sam looked at the text and chuckled.
 
"Just let her bring her friends. It'll be fun with more company and besides I'm sure we'd be better friends than before."
 
Teo gawked at his hyung but sighed. 
 
"Anything to make kitty happy I guess." he muttered under his breath and texted back his reply pouting. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You were in Sungjong's room playing with his plashes when suddenly your phone beeped.
 
"Eh? What's that?" Sungjong asked, hugging his 'Sunggyu' teddy bear. You took out your phone and laid down on his bed. 
 
[ To: ________
From: Teo (^▽^)
 
Fineeee….. but they better not annoy us -3-]
 
You squealed loudly which cause Sungjong to quickly rush over. 
 
"What? What's up ____-ah?" he asked. You pulled him and he landed next to you. You sat up and leaned closer to him.
 
"Teo oppa says you guys can come hang out with us! Well him and his band mates but their fun!" Sungjong pouted a bit, not wanting to be in the same room or whatsoever as his rival.
You saw this and begged.
 
"Pleeease!!!" He shook his head and turned to face the wall. Pouting, you shook his body gently and begged, with aegyo. he ignored you but smiled inwardly, happy that you're trying to get his attention. 
 
"Ugh! Sungjongie! I've been trying to get your attention for the past 3 minutes come on!" 
 
He hummed a tune, still ignoring you but held in a laugh. Just then you turned him on his back and cupped his cheeks in your hand staring hard but cutely into his eyes. He blushed lightly and tried to look away but to no avail and decided to close his eyes. You smirked and leaned in to….
 
 
 
 
 
…. kiss the tip of his nose. His eyes opened wide and he stared at you. You giggled and sat on his stomach. 
 
"W-wha?"he stuttered, propping himself up using his elbows. You tilted your head and subconsciously placed your hands on his chest.
 
"What?" He shook his head and sat up, forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist and he glared at you.  This wasn't his usual cute glare like you saw on variety shows and such. This was an L taught DEATH GLARE. You gulped and scrambled off his lap to the other side of the bed.
 
"M-mianhe Sungjong-ah… I-i'll just go with Hoya oppa…" you mumbled and dashed out of the room before he could say anything. He realised what he was doing and gasped, burying his face in his hands. He heard Hoya shuffling to get his stuff and the front door open and shut close. He looked up to see Myungsoo leaning against the door frame, staring at him. Sungjong grabbed his teddy bear and threw it at him.
 
"YAH! What was that for?!" Myungsoo asked, dodging the flying plush toy. 
 
"It's your fault! I accidentally death glared ____… " Sungjong accused. Myungsoo's mouth formed an O in realisation of why the maknae was upset.
 
"Was she crying?" Sungjong whispered, but loud enough for Myungsoo to hear. 
 
"No… but she did look terrified and upset." Sungjong groaned in annoyance and put his face down on the pillow. Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head.
 
"Come on. Let's go." He said, pulling the younger boy out of bed.
 
"Why  bother…she hates me now…" Myungsoo rolled his eyes and with a strong yank, Sungjong fell off the bed.
 
"OUCH!"
 
"She doesn't. Now come on, she wants you there."  Sungjong sighed and stood up grabbing his stuff.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You and Hoya sat with Lunafly in the small cafe at the table furthest from anything. Hoya was having a friendly chat with Yun and Sam while you chatted with Teo.
 
"So where's your…friend?" Teo asked, looking around as if to search for him but inside he was glad Sungjong didn't come. 
 
"Y-you mean…S-sungjong oppa?" you asked shakily. Teo immediately looked at you.
 
"Why? Why are you talking like that? What did he do?" He asked urgently, gently shaking your shoulders. You shook your head and faked a smile, turning back to your hot chocolate.
He frowned and knew something wasn't right. 
 
Just then the bell rings and the door opens revealing two handsome boys. Hoya recognised them immediately.
 
"SUNGJONG! MYUNGSOO!" He shouted, waving his hand in the air. Your eyes widened and you looked up. 
 
"S-sungjongie?!" He smiled sweetly at you, sitting next to Teo. You smiled back.
 
"I thought you didn't want to come…" you stated, taking a sip of your drink. He just shrugged stating that he decided to come instead. Teo shot a glare at Sungjong when you went to buy some biscuits. Sungjong smirked and leaned his head on his hand. 
 
"Missed me Teo-ssi?" He asked, blatantly. Teo faked a smile and leaned back in his seat.
 
"Not one bit 'Sungjongie'~" 
 
You came bad, skipping happily with a pack of biscuits taking your place next to Hoya, who smiled innocently at you.  You opened the packet, eating and chatting with the two rivals boys in front of you. They smiled and laughed but occasionally glared at each other. 
 
Hoya's stomach grumbled and he glanced at the packet of biscuits in your hand. He pouted slightly wanting some. You were oblivious to his staring and continued eating. 
 
He frowned and tapped your thigh. 
 
"Hm? what is it Hoya oppa?" He glanced an innocent look to your packet of biscuits and you laughed. 
 
"You want this?" He nodded and smiled cutely which made your heart melt immediately. You took out a biscuit and he opened his mouth. You fed him and giggled at his cuteness. 
 
On the other hand, Teo and Sungjong were finally on the same side, sending jealous death glares to Hoya.
 
"Why is she feeding hoya?" Teo asked, with slight anger. Sungjong responded with a 'tch' and flipped his hair diva-ishly. They watched with jealousy as you feed Hoya a biscuit, piece by piece. Sam tapped your shoulder, looking over at the two boys who were pouting cutely angrily at you. 
 
"What is it?" You asked, blinking innocently. Sam whispered the situation and you realised, taking a full look at the boys. 
 
Hoya cleared his throat awkwardly, looking at his watch. 
 
"Let's go guys…it's 11:30am…we have to go for the filming!" Hoya exclaimed, smiling widely. Your eyes widened and you stood up.
 
"Really?!" He nodded and you pushed past him. You pulled Sungjong up and waved goodbye to Lunafly. 
 
Rushing out the door, Sungjong managed to pull a funny face at Teo which made the orange-haired male gawk.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You and Tomo were sitting on the chairs in of the salon, with the stylist unnies putting natural makeup on your faces. Aniki was done and was changing. The process usually went as:
 
-Make up
-Clothing
-Hair
Easy. The stylist unnie applied light lipgloss to my already pink lips and smiled widely.
 
"Ok! We're done! You can go change now!" You thanked her and went to the room. Anisha had  a white tee with a picture of an ice cream on it, shorts and colourful sneakers. 
 
"Not bad…" you said, walking to the unnie, who gave you your outfit.  You took it and gave the unnie a questioning look.
 
"What?" She asked, arranging Tomo's outfit. 
 
"A dress?, really?" She nodded and you groaned softly making your way to the changing room. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tomo was changing into her outfit, (which was a dress graphic tee with tights and dark blue sneakers. ) a loud commotion outside caused both you and Aniki to wake up from your slight slumber. You stretched and removed any creases from your dress before peeking out the door.  You gasped as four familiar boys walked through the salon, bowing to some of the staff who were squealing loudly. Sungjong saw you peeking out and ran to you. 
 
"_______!" All eyes turned to you and you smiled sheepishly, coming out of your hiding spot. He gasped and circled you before squealing. He opened his mouth to say something but Sunggyu beat him to it.
 
"You look adorable ____-ah!" He exclaimed and walked over hugging you. You hugged back and caught Sungjong pouting causing you to giggle. Aniki came out, smiling.
 
"Anyong Sunggyu oppa! Sungjong- oppa!" She said and they responded. "Where's Dongwoo?" she asked, a hint of wanting in her voice. Myungsoo came out from no where, leaning against the wall next to her.
 
"He's in the car. The both of you and Woohyun are taking ___'s car." he stated. You gawked and him and a smirk played on his lips. To him,seeing you either surprised or annoyed was the most adorable thing to him. Tomo came out, with a can of coffee in her hands and raised an eyebrow at the scence but just shrugged. You sighed and took your small bag of stuff and walked out the door. All of them shouted after you and Sungjong was sent to stop you. 
 
"My god ____..wait for everyone else!" he said, as he stopped you from going in the lift.
 
"They'll catch up won't they?" 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The three of you found out that they wanted to fetch you to the location. You in the front, of what is Dongwoo's seat, and Tomo sat behind with Sungyeol. You chatted with Sungjong but he was still sleepy from his practice that morning and laid his head on your lap, falling asleep. Myungsoo was asleep too on the other end. You looked behind and saw the three of them (Tomo, Sungyeol and Hoya) asleep too. You plugged in your iPod and your earphones, listening to your Girls' Generation playlist. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
On the other hand, Woohyun was asleep in the backseat of the car, comfortable with a baby pillow he found in your car and Tomo's jacket. Aniki and Dongwoo were having a rap competition and smiling cheesily at each other. Little did you know, that the filming had already begun, the moment all of you sat in the vehicles. 
 

Sorry for not updating! I hate a writer's block >< and school just started so yea =w= don't worry i'll still write! ^^ Oh! And the outfits that you, Tomo and Aniki are below this note!

^ THIS IS YOURS (MAIN CHARACTER'S)

^ TOMO'S OUTFIT

^ ANIKI'S OUTFIT!

 

I made all these sets btw! ^^;

And bye!~ <3

 

Khamsamida for reading this story!