CHAPTER 14

Cupcakes and Music

You glanced at the three boys as they looked back at you. Baekhyun's dyed black hair shone in the lighting as he tilted his head cutely, smiling innocently at you. You smiled weakly and glanced at Sehun who gave you a small smile and a nod. And finally you looked at your best friend, Teo who grinned at you as he always did. Akise looked at your shrunken figure and sighed, standing up.
 
"President, how about we let _____ have a date with each of the boys and then decide," he suggested and the President gave him a look.
 
"A date?! With each of them?! But that will take forever!" He exclaimed when Baekhyun suddenly stood up.
 
"No it won't. If we do it all in one day," he stated.
"And how're we gonna do that?"
"Easy. Baekhyun gets her in the morning, I get her in the afternoon and Teo gets her in the evening. By night she chooses and tells Akise," Sehun said calmly, pulling Baekhyun back into his seat.
"You're fine with this Teo?" The President asked, hoping to get someone on his side. Teo merely smiled and made his way over to you, holding you by your shoulders.
 
"If she's fine with it than so am i," You turned to look up at him as he smiled down at you. The president sighed and sat back down, rubbing his temples.
 
"Fine Akise. But this has to happen tomorrow," Akise nodded, thanked him and bowed. The boys, you and INFINITE's manager bowed too and left the conference room. Akise and INFINITE's manager separated from the four idols to talk. Teo smiled and hugged you, kissing the top of your head.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow night," he said softly and you smiled and nodded.
 
You sat in the car in silence as Akise drove the two of you back to the dorm. You stared out the window in deep thought when a hand on yours pulled you out.
 
"Hm?" You hummed softly, turning to look at the 22-year old manager. He smiled weakly and squeezed your hand lightly.
 
"i know that you like him a lot but this is for their sake. And besides, the three boys who volunteered are sure to protect you if anything goes wrong," he reassured and you merely nodded at his words. He pulled his hand away and back onto the steering wheel as he pulled into the driveway of the dorm.
 
"Go get changed. You have a photoshoot and interview today," You stopped as you pushed the door opened and stared at him intently.
 
"Only those two?" He nodded and smiled.
 
"The rest of the time is for practice and looking into the lyrics for your new mini album. Oh and to let you and the girls choose your date outfit," he stated with a grin and you chuckled.
 
"You're so weird sometimes Akise-kun," you mumbled in his mother language and he frowned at you.
"Hey that's mean! And besides don't girls like weird?" He replied as you ran over to his side.
 
"I guess so. I mean Sungjong-kun is sort of weird but Myungsoo-kun is even weirder," you rambled, mumbling your greetings as you entered the house. Akise just shook his head and shooed you off as he entered his room.
 
"Ah! ____! You're back, come on we're watching INFINITE live," Aniki exclaimed as she stuck her head out of the computer room. You laughed and nodded.
 
"I'll be right there," you said and she nodded, going back inside. You headed to the closet room, placing your small bag in the corner. You sighed softly and changed into a dark purple dress with heart designs that ended mid-thigh, black stockings, a dark creme long sleeves cardigan and purple flats.
 
"______! We're going come on!" Akise yelled as he ushered the girls out the door. Tomo was still dying over a new picture from her favourite Japanese rock band and Aniki wasn't interested in the least bit. You quickly grabbed a cute purse, brush and a bow hairtie and ran out of the dorm. You slid into the front seat with Akise who smiled at you and pulled out onto the road.
 
"Oh erm, ______, we have a problem," he said, glancing at you.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Well someone leaked the information about your dates tomorrow and the show that's interviewing you wants to know more. We haven't heard anything from Soo Man so we're assuming that you have to do improv," You sighed and nodded, slumping back in your seat.
 
"Oh yea i heard about your multiple dates!" Tomo said, leaning forward. "We're gonna help you choose an outfit tonight that will make you look adorabs!~" you giggled and thanked her, watching her as she plugged in her iPod.
 
-----------------------
 
The four of you entered the photoshoot set, bowing to everyone there. Akise led you to the photographer and all three of you bowed and greeted. He smiled and bowed back, turning to Akise.
 
"Oh yea, we had a little change of theme to today's photo shoot," he said as the stylist unnies, pulled the three of you into the dressing room.
 
"A change?"
 
You stumbled in first and one lady gave you a cute summer dress asking you to change into it immediately. The other two got their outfits as well and was asked to change to. The door opened again and a few people piled into the room. The stylist unnies gave some of them clothes and asked the remaining few to wait as three of them were occupied.
 
"Yup. Instead of a girls' summer night, it's gonna be a Summer Date/Party,"
 
You walked out of the dressing room and the stylist unnies awed.  You blushed lightly and bowed slightly, thanking them. You were wearing a short white dress that ended mid-thigh with a dark blue cardigan. They pulled you to away to a dressing table where they let your long hair out of the hair tie, combing it down. They gave it a little hair spray and placed a cute straw hat and a cross necklace on you before saying it was good. You stood up and thanked them, admiring yourself in the mirror. You noticed three familiar faces which stared down at their phones and were about to call them when a door opened.
 
 
"Date? But there's only my girls there."
 
"That's where you're wrong. We watched the special Sesame Player and invited a special band to come,"
 
"Who?"
 
"Infinite."