CHAPTER 12

Cupcakes and Music

Bags. Check. Members. Err..check. Tidy house? Check! INFINITE had left early due to their schedule but they had already filmed their goodbye scene. EXO was next and Baekhyun sighed loudly, leaning against you.

"I really don't wanna go..." He whined and you flicked his forehead. 

"It's fine. I'll still see you at SM. Ok?" You reassured and he looked at you with a pout, rubbing his forehead. 

"But that will be rarely!" You sighed, pulling out your phone and you noticed a sparkle in his eyes. 

"Here put in your number. Maybe when we're both free, we can go get something to eat ok?" You said and he nodded excitedly, grabbing your phone. 

"Baekhyun let's go!" Chanyeol yelled and the said boy kissed your cheek quickly before rushing out. You froze in surprise, staring at Baekhyun's retreating figure. You snapped out of your daze when you felt a hand on your head and looked up to see Sehun. He smiled and ruffled your hair. 

"I'll see you around," he stated gently before walking out the door. He was the last member to leave and you watched as they did their goodbye scene. You were leaning against the door frame, watching with a slight pout when Baekhyun called out your name suddenly. 

"BYE !" The whole of EXO K yelled and you laughed, waving them off. 

"Ready to go?" Tomo asked, her bag in her hand. You looked up at her and nodded.

"Let's go." 

Standing in the middle with your friends on either side of you and the lights burning through you is a pain.

"So we're the last group to go," Aniki said," and since we're the only girls. We just have to say..SASAENGS PLEASE DONT KILL US OK?!" 

You laughed before patting her shoulder.

"We'll miss you guys and hope to see you on another show too!" 

"Drink Up! This was Tea Time, thank you!" Tomo finished and the three of you synchronized a bow. The van pulled up and Aniki and Tomo put their bags in the back before getting into the van, after waving at the camera. You shut the boot and smiled at the camera before bowing. 

"Thanks for following us this past month!" You stated and smiled cutely. " take care!" And with that you slid into the van, shutting the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV

A dark haired male looked out the plane window, staring into the dark abyss of the night. 

Could all passengers please put their food trays up and remained seated. We will be landing in Korea in 5 minutes. 

"How're you feeling?" Hoya asked and the male turned to his band member with a smile. 

"Good. Very good." 

The seven men alighted the plane and pushed their trolleys towards the exit when a familiar shout was heard. Sungjong turned around only to be pounced on by a girl with blonde tips on her brown hair. 

"_______?!" 

"You're back Sungjong-ssi!" You exclaimed and pulled back from the hug. He laughed and hugged you again, his short black hair swaying about. You pulled away and leaned up to kiss his cheek before running over to Myungsoo. He opened his arms and you fell into them, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you oppa!" You exclaimed, smiling up at him. He smiled back and kissed your forehead before turning back to his cart. 

"Are you here alone?" He asked and you cleared your throat, looking away. Myungsoo stopped and raised his brow at you. "Are you?" 

"M-maybe..." Sungjong huffed as he caught up to the two and frowned at you. 

"How did you get here then?" Sungjong asked and you took out your wallet. And Aniki's. He sighed and knocked your head with the back of his hand. 
"Don't do that!" He exclaimed before running up to his manager. "Hyung can she come back to the dorm with us?" 
"Sure but the fans are waiting outside, hide her somehow," Sungjong nodded, reaching into his bag to grab his hoodie when he noticed Myungsoo stripping his off. Sungjong watched as he gave it her, along with his favourite pair of sunglasses. She put it on and pulled the hood over her head, smiling up at him. Sungjong frowned but smiled as she took him by his arm. 
"Come on!" She whispered gleefully and the three of them, walked out into the bustling screams and body heat. Fangirls yelled as INFINITE tried to push past to reach their van. Sungjong and Myungsoo tried to shield you from the fans but they noticed and started grabbing at the hoodie. Angry and excited yells waved over the crowd. 

"On my god, there's a girl!" 

"Ugh who is she? I'll ruin her for sure," 

"I wonder who's her boyfriend?" 

The two boys flushed a pink shade and looked down at you only to see that Sungyeol had pulled you towards the van. 

"Get in the back," he muttered and you quickly slid in. Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungyeol slid in. The manager yelled at Sungjong and Myungsoo who were trapped in a circle of fans, the security desperately trying to push them away. Just then the window in the back rolled down and you stuck your head out, hood still over your head. 

"You guys! I need help!" The two boys quickly looked in your direction, bowed apologetically at the fans and pushed their way to the van. They slid in just in time and both boys looked at you worriedly from the middle seat. 

"What do you need help with?" They asked simultaneously and turned to glare at each other. You blinked curiously before bursting out in laughter, Sungyeol following in your stead. He and Hoya and sat behind with you and Hoya only smiled cheekily. 

"The thing about ____-ssi shouting out the window was Hoya-hyung's idea!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "I didn't think it'd work!" 

The two boys blushed furiously and sat properly in their seats, sulking silently. Halfway through the ride, everyone had fallen asleep. Everyone except the driving manager and you. You placed your jacket over the shivering Hoya and leaned forward to kiss Myungsoo and Sungjong's cheek. You had turned your head to kiss Myungsoo's cheek when he turned suddenly and peeked open his eyes. You blushed furiously and so did he. You quickly retracted back but he held onto your hand which rested on the headrest. 

"Wait. Er...close your eyes," he asked and you did as he asked. He gulped nervously, glancing at Sungjong who was deep in sleep.

"Sorry Sungjong," he whispered and leaned forward to kiss you lightly. Your eyes were wide open and you blushed furiously as he pulled back, staring deeply into your eyes. You didn't know what it was but the flicker in his eyes were full of love, sadness and guilt. The van drove over a bump and you jolted back into your seat. You touched your lips, the lingering feeling of his soft lips on yours making your cheeks turn red. Myungsoo continued to look ahead and the manager glanced at him through the head view mirror. Myungsoo caught his glance and quickly looked away, gulping. The manager sighed as he glanced over at all the members. He knew that 3 of them had a crush on you and it was a big problem. It was for their own good. He needs to to this for their sake. 

"______-ssi, wake up," Hoya whispered, shaking you awake. You yawned sleepily and looked up at him. You were sleeping on his shoulder throughout the trip and blushed furiously. 

"S-sorry," you apologised, looking down at your lap. You heard him chuckle before patting your head. 

"It's fine. But we're here now, can you wake Sungyeol?" You nodded and turned to the sleeping giant. An idea popped into your head and you leaned over to his ear. Taking a deep breath you whispered-yelled. "Tomo is in trouble!" He jolted up awake, his arms flying everywhere. Hoya pulled you back and Sungyeol's hand barely scraped your nose. 

"What where?!" He exclaimed and looked around only to see that we had reached the dorm. He frowned and turned to glare at you. 

"You lied!" You giggled as he slid out of the car and you followed in his stead. You jumped out, stumbling forward. You bumped into someone's back and looked up at see their manager. 

"Ah. Sorry," you apologised with a bow and he waved his hand airily. 

"It's fine," he replied and stared at you for a bit before asking. "Can you give me your manager's number? So he knows that you're staying the night." You nodded and willingly gave it, running into the dorm as Sungyeol called you out. Sungyeol was about to close the door when he noticed his manager, standing out in the humid night, typing something into his phone. 

"You coming in hyung?" He yelled and his manager turned to look at him. 

"I'll come in later!" Sungyeol nodded and shut the door. The manager looked back at his phone and the numbers that were typed in. With a heavy sigh he pressed call.

Ring ring. Ringring. 

"Hello?" 

"Ah Akise-ssi, it's me. Can we meet up in half an hour?" 

-------------------------------------