CHAPTER 11

Cupcakes and Music

It took a while for him to process what had just happened. He finally blinked in realization as you twirled the stalk of the flower in between your fingers with a warm smile. A bright smile broke onto his face and he jumped forward enveloping you in a warm and longing hug. You let out a startled gasp before chuckling and gave him a light squeeze. He let go, his hand going to hold yours and you turned to the other male who stood before you.

"Sorry Doyoon-ah..." The brown-haired boy shook his head and smiled warmly at you. 

"It's ok ____-ah. You don't have to apologise." 

"B-but i still love Seventeen ok? Seventeen hwaiting!" You cheered cutely and he chuckled and thanked you with a quick hug before retreating back. Teo smiled down at you and pulled you towards his band who smiled warmly.

"I miss you so much kitty." He whispered into your ear as you approached the band. You smiled at him before running into the arms of Sam and Yun who hugged you tightly. 

Soon after everyone was grouped up with a certain idol, Baekhyun handed each group an envelope which you opened immediately.

Group 1:

Go to the Trick Art Museum and take some pictures with EXO's trick art. 

Group 2:

Go to the Chocolate Museum and buy a few chocolates for your close friends or all of your members! 

Group 3: 

Go to the Ice Museum and have the group members dress each other to prepare for the cold museum. Photo evidence needed~!

 

 

Group 4:

Go to the Teddy Bear Museum! And take pictures with your favourite bear sculptures or exhibits. 

Baekhyun and Kai grinned widely at their challenge card and high-fived each other. 

"Time to take a pic with ourselves~" Baekhyun said in a sing-song voice and you giggled. He turned to you and flashed a cute grin before turning back to his group. Soonyoung bowed slightly before smiling. 

"Please do take care of me hyungs," he said confidently and Jonghyun patted his head. 

"Don't worry. We will." 

"Chocolate museum?! Yes!" Tomo exclaimed and turned to you. "Hey! We're going to the Chocolate museum want anything?!" 

You looked at her and laughed. "I want chocolate of course you idiot!" She laughed cheekily and grinned. 

"Oh yea." Jaejoong chuckled softly and Tomo smiled awkwardly at her idol. 

"Ice...museum?" Aniki said unsurely but Key placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked up. 

"Don't worry. If you're cold, we'll all be there to warm you up," he said sweetly and a faint blush came over Aniki's tan face. Doyoon nodded and smiled at both of them. 

"Hey kitty we're going to the Teddy Bear Museum!" Teo said excitedly and you turned to him with a grin. 

"Mhm! I've always wanted to go there!" You replied, linking your arm through Yun's. Yun nodded and smiled. 

"So do i. So when do we go?" He asked the director. 

"When the cars get here," he said. The four groups didn't have to wait for long as the cars came a few minutes later. They climbed aboard, chattering excitedly. Tomo was holding an interesting yet queer conversation with Jaejoong who seemed extremely interested. They entered the car first and Myungsoo took a last glimpse at you. Sam had taken the seat in front and Yun was asked to take the passenger seat to the right. Teo held the door open for you and you smiled politely, sliding in. Your eyes met Myungsoo's dark ones and your smile widened to a warm grin before you disappeared into the car with Teo. He was taken aback slightly but smiled and climbed into his car. 

-----------------------------------------------------

3 hours. Everyone spent three hours in their designated area and finally met up at their meeting place. Sam,Key and Soonyoung stepped forward to give their picture evidence to the writers who nodded in approval. You snuck your way to Tomo and wedged yourself between her and Jaejoong. The blond male stared at your weirdly until you grinned cutely. 

"I suppose this is one of your members?" He asked Tomo who nodded. 

"My name's _____. It's nice to meet you Jaejoong sunbaenim." You introduced, bowing. He smiled and bowed back before turning to Myungsoo who was genuinely surprised. 

"So Tomo. My chocolate?" She raised her brow at you before sighing. 

"I'll give it to you later." You pouted and she pushed you back towards your group. Baekhyun and Aniki took their places as MC. The sun was beginning to set and everyone stood quietly next to each other as the cameras started recording. 

"Unfortunately we have come to the end of our special day with other idols but now it's time to go back and be bombarded by our other members!" Baekhyun said cheerfully. 

"We have to say Goodbye now but we hope that we can stay in touch!" Aniki said and the cameras then turned to the groups who were hugging and such. You pulled out of the group hug and grinned at all of them. 

"I'll see you in a few weeks!" You said cheerfully and they smiled and nodded. 

"We'll be waiting for you kitty," Teo stated before leaning close to you. He placed a light kiss on your cheek and you blushed as he whispered in your ear. "Especially me. I'm still courting you," He stepped back and smiled as if nothing happened and Myungsoo pulled you away as the van approached. 

"Bye everyone!" Kai yelled out and they all waved as the door closed. 

Upon reaching home, all three boys were deadbeat while the girls were quite energetic. The took bubbly steps towards the door and you unlocked it, opening it slowly only to be pounced on by Sungyeol.

______-ssi! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!" He cried, squishing you. Myungsoo sighed, pulling him off you. 

"I took her away. Stop being such a drama queen Sungyeol," The said boy pouted before crawling back into the house. Everyone was in the living room watching Tv and soon all eyes were on the six people who had just entered. 

"Yah! ByunBaek where the heck did you go?!" Chanyeol yelled, glaring at his friend. Baekhyun chuckled. 

"I was out with them. Why jealous Channie?" Chanyeol huffed and looked away as Baekhyun walked towards him. You looked around and saw Sungjong who wasn't interested at who had just entered. You ran over to him, flinging your arms around him and he fell back into the couch. Everyone stared, slightly surprised. 

"I missed you Sungjongie," you mumbled and he laughed and hugged you, sitting up. 

"I missed you too," You finally took a look at him and realised something was off. His hair was pink. Like seriously pink. Your hand went to touch them and you turned to everyone else. 

"When did this happen?" You asked. Woohyun spoke up, saying that they went to the salon that afternoon and so did EXO. You noticed as Sehun's hair was silverish in colour. 

"Oh! Oppa your hair is silver!" You exclaimed, crawling over to Sehun who chuckled. 

"You like it?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"You look old you idiot." You said knocking his head with the back of your hand. Suho laughed and so did D.O as Sehun gave you a glare. You grinned cheekily before plopping yourself next to Tomo who sat next to Sungyeol. 

"So what now?" You asked, breaking the awkward silence that had settled in the living room. "We only have about two weeks left." The atmosphere suddenly became heavy and the production team looked at each other. Sungyeol sighed loudly before slinging it around Tomo's shoulders. 

"Then I suggest we make these two weeks the best ever!" He exclaimed joyfully and everyone cheered in agreement. You smiled, looking around at all the smiling yet tired faces of the people you had been living with. After the cameras are off, each team would go practice their routine till they dropped asleep or until the girls forced them to. You flinched as a warm hand wrapped around yours and you looked down at your intertwined fingers before looking up at a smiling Sungjong. He used his free hand to pat your head.

"Let's have fun these next two weeks hm?" He said softly and you smiled. 

"Mhm!" 

-----------------------------------------

It was the last night at the house and everyone was asleep. Well almost everyone. The cameras panned out to the living room, where a small figure sat crouched up. The television was on, playing reruns of Disney shows. However it was quite obvious that you weren't watching the teen sitcom on the telly. The cameras angled so the light of the Tv reflected on the wet tears on your face. You hiccuped but then noticed how the camera seemed to be staring at you. You chuckled dryly before looking down at it. 

"I'm guessing you want to know why I'm crying huh?" You said softly and the camera 'nodded'. You gave a small smile before sighing. "I was just remembering that I won't be able to see INFINITE after this. They have a busy schedule and are going to have a world tour soon. And I too have a busy schedule now thanks to my recent debut so I can't see them. Sure I might see EXO sunbaes in the company but that might be rare because their schedule is always so full. I-i'm gonna miss everyone..." You blubbered as hot tears ran down your face. You knew you were being quite emotional at 4 in the morning but you couldn't help but think about it all night. You gasped softly as arms wrapped themselves around your shoulders from behind the couch. You turned to see Baekhyun who smiled at you weakly. 

"We'll miss you too..." He said softly and Sungjong came out from behind him and went around the couch to you. He squatted in front of you, wiping away your tears and pushed a strand of hair away from your face. 

"Don't worry. You can always call me or Myungsoo-hyung if you miss us ok?" He said reassuringly, taking hold of both your hands. Soon Myungsoo, Tomo, Chanyeol and Sehun emerged from their rooms to comfort you. All of them sat on the couch with you, some on the floor. It only took half an hour to put you to sleep and your head was resting on Sungjong's lap as he gently ran his hand through your hair. He watched your sleeping face lovingly and smiled. It was sweet how you were already so close to the members within the month long stay together. Baekhyun watched the two from afar and chuckled to himself. They looked good together, no doubt about that, but what amused him was the way Myungsoo looked at the couple so heart-painfully and also for the fact that even Teo still pursued her. 

Myungsoo watched with a heavy heart as Sungjong gazed lovingly at your sleeping figure and he sighed, pulling his gaze away from the couple. He knew that Sungjong had taken a place in her heart and no one could replace that. Not even Teo. He smiled gently at the thought. Yea. At least that idiot, Teo can't replace Sungjong. Myungsoo's eyes were getting heavy and he glanced around the room to see most of them asleep. Sehun was the only awake one and he seemed to be protecting you. Sungjong had fallen asleep as well and Myungsoo took it as a cue to drift off into a dream land as well.

---------------------------------------------