CHAPTER 15

Cupcakes and Music

Your eyes widened in shock as you stared at the reflection on the mirror. Sungjong stared back at your reflection in equal surprise and you took in his cute outfit of a white shirt and dark blue shorts. Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Woohyun finally looked up from their phones and laughed.
 
"Oh my god Sungjong they made you wear shorts again!" Sunggyu said between laughs. Woohyun only then noticed you and smiled warmly.
 
"Oh? _____-ssi anyeong!" You turned around, smiling at the three who were seated before hugging Sungjong.
 
"What are you doing here?" You mumbled as he hugged back, his arms circling around your waist.
 
"I'm here to do a photo shoot too," he replied softly before pulling away from the hug. Another door opened and Tomo came out in a y black crop top and black jeans. Her face was pink in embarrassment as Sungyeol whistled at her. He was surprised when the stylists handed him a black t-shirt and light coloured jeans, asking him to change.
 
"Black? Isn't that more of Myungsoo's thing?"
 
---------------------
 
Soon all the members of Infinite and your band had changed and went outside for instructions from the photographer.
 
"Ok so as you heard, the theme has changed a little to Summer date/party. We're starting off with Summer Date so we need those in couple clothing to come up first."
 
All 10 idols looked around at each other confused and the photographer sighed, signaling to his stylists. They pulled out, Aniki and Dongwoo, Tomo and Sungyeol and finally you and Sungjong. Aniki and Dongwoo wore SHINee blue coloured top with white pants or cardigan. Tomo and Sungyeol were going for a summer night of black. And finally you and Sungjong wearing white and dark blue. They took some shots of the Aniki and Dongwoo who were doing a beach concept. They giggled as they played with the sand and Aniki squealed when Dongwoo picked her up and spun her around. 

"Good good!" Shouted rhe photographer. "Now, wrap your arms around his neck and you on her waist and look at each other lovingly." 

It wasn't  hard them to do the pose so naturally and after a few more poses it was your turn. Your concept was an evening in a park and  you and Sungjong naturally acted out with the props at hand. That was until soft ballroom music started to play and the photographer forced the two of you ro dance. With pink faces, you got into position and slowly swayed to the music, staring into each other's  eyes. When the music stopped,Sungjong rested your back on the fake tree, placing his hand next to your head. 

"Ah! That's good! Stay like that!" The photographer exclaimed and took shots of you as you blushed under Sungjong's gaze. He glanced at your lips snd you trembled slightly. 

"N-not now," you muttered and he chuckled. 

"You're too cute ______-ah," he whispered and tilted his head, leaning closer. The stylists squealed while the photographer took this opportunity and snapped some adorable pictures. 

"Done! Thank you." Sungjong pulled away and you pushed your self off the tree, bowing at the photographer and staff. Sungjong glanced at you and you blushed before running to Myungsoo. He sported a checkered shirt and denim jeans. He smiled as you apparoached and gave you a thumbs up. 

"Good job out there." He said and you smiled. You sat next to him for the rest of the couple shoot and noticed that Sungjong seemed to be missing. 

"Hey do you know where Sungjong is?" You asked and Myungsoo shook his head. 

"Mian ______-ah. It's my turn," he said and walked over to his set for the pictures. You took the opportunity to stand up and look around for Sungjong. After checking in the changing room, you turned around to leave only to bump into Hoya. He stumbled back in surprise and you apologised. 

"It's fine ______-ah," he smiled before tucking his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "Are you searching for something?" 

"Do you know where Sungjong is?" You asked and he flinched slightly. 

"He was on the balcony. Why?" You didn't even hear his question as you muttered a thanks and ran out the door. You stopped at the balcony to catch your breath and smiled when you saw Sungjong. You walked onto the balcony, hugging your cardigan closer to you. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked, looking out over the city.

"Just waiting." He replied simply and you looked at him in confusion.

"Waiting for what?" 

"You." He smiled as he turned to you, noticing your blush immediately.  A stylist noona had run towards the balcony to call Sungjong when she noticed the atmosphere of the scene between the two of you. She took a camera and hid behind the balcony's opaque sliding door. 
 
"W-why me?" You asked and wasn't surprised when he stepped closer. He gently your cheek and you lean against his fingers gently. 

"Why'd you leave so early in the morning?" He asked as his other arm wrapped around your waist. Instinctively you stumbled closer and sighed softly. "What's wrong?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"I-it's nothing. But c-can i just get a quick kiss from you?" You asked and he smiled gently and nodded. 

"Anything for you." He leaned down to kiss you softly, his hand cupping your cheek. He pulled away, his lips still hovering over yours. 

"I love you." He whispered snd before you could even reply, he pressed his lips to yours again, kissing you passionately. You returned it with the same amount of passion, holding back tears. After two minutes or so, Sungjong broke the kiss when you shivered. He chuckled and rested his forehead on yours. 

"Baboya." He teased and stripped off his jacket, draping it around your shoulders. You blushed and smiled as he held your hand, leading you inside when the two of you heard Sunggyu's call. 

------------------------------

"Thank you!" The ten of you exclaimed and bowed after the shoot. The photographer was reviewing the photos when he felt a tap on his shoulder. 

"Take a look at these photos sir." 

It didn't take a while for the photographer to skim through the many pictures and he looked up at the stylist in surprise. 

"So,you're telling me that this is all natural? No acting?" 

"No sir." 

"Wow..." 

Just then a loud squeal was heard and hoya and you ran out of the dressing room with Sungjong in tow. Hoya tossed you Sungjong's phone which you managed to capture but was later caught by Sungjong himself. You giggled as he spun your around and yelled for him to stop. He put you down and you spun around to face him. He took his phone from you and stepped closer, leaning down. Hoya quickly interrupted them and your manager called you. You apologised to Sungjong and quickly ran to your manager who was leaving the studio. The photographer smirked and turned to the stylist. 

"It's time to edit these photo for a little evening action."