CHAPTER 10

Cupcakes and Music
The door softly creaked open as two figures slid into the dark house. Everything was silent and the cameras zoomed in on the two figures creeping around. They looked around before dashing into the kitchen. You heaved a sigh of relief, flipping the switch on. Sungjong did the same, hand holding on tightly to yours.Both looked down and quickly pulled apart, coughing awkwardly. You removed your exterior clothing, leaving you in a short sleeved t-shirt. Sungjong copied you but as he pulled his sweater over his head, his shirt lifted and his tummy was shown. You happened to turn but froze when you saw the sweet skin underneath. You mindlessly stepped forward, touching it and Sungjong flinched, pulling off the sweater in one-go. 
 
"____-____ ah?! What are you d-doing?!" He blubbered but your eyes still stared at his now covered belly.
 
"It's so soft.." You murmured, looking up at him with innocent eyes. He blinked back in surprise.
 
"Soft?" He took her hand, placing it over his clothed tummy. You ran your hand up and down it, causing him to giggle. Your hand trailed up to his chest and you stopped, looking up at him.  He stared back, glancing at your lips. 
 
"You're so weird ____." He said, leaning close.
 
"Am I?" You whispered in reply, watching as he inched closer and gulped. His breath was hot against your lips and his arm went around your waist pulling you in. It seemed like the world stopped. The cameras were all gone.
 
You pulled away, breathing heavily as you looked into each other's eyes but jumped in shock when you heard a chair squeak. The both of you turned your head to see Myungsoo. His eyes were wide, face pale and he had bumped into the chair behind him.
 
"M-myungsoo!" You unlatched yourself from Sungjong running to the visual. He stared at you in shock before looking up at his dongsaeng. 
 
"Really sungjong? Here?" Was all he said as he grabbed your wrist, pulling you into the room. He pushed you down onto your mattress, glaring angrily at you. 
 
"What are you thinking?!" He hissed angrily and you flinched. He sat up, his lips as his hand went to ruffle his hair.
 
"Do you know how much trouble Sungjong will get in if this gets aired?! Not to mention the trouble for you!" He exclaimed. You sat up, eyes downcast to the soft mattress. You didn't think about the consequences. Not until Myungsoo reminded you. He looked back at your deflated position and softened. Sighing he crawled up to you and enveloped you in soft hug.
 
"I'm sorry...but you can't show your affection on camera ok?" He cooed and you nodded. He sighed again, squeezing you gently. 
 
"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up tomorrow." You crawled into bed and he placed the blanket over your figure. 
 
"Good night."
 
"_____...______ irona..." Your eyes fluttered open to see Myungsoo, shaking you awake. He smiled warmly and you sat up, looking around the room. Everyone was still asleep and Sungjong seemed to be hiding under his covers. You directed your gaze back to Myungsoo who had stood up, offering a hand to you. You smiled weakly and accepted his help, pulling yourself up. 
 
After changing, you came out to see Aniki, Tomo, Kai, Baekhyun and Myungsoo all ready to go. Tomo bounced up to you and you smiled brightly at her.
 
"Let's go! We're going to hang out with some other idols today!" She exclaimed, holding up a piece of paper.
 
Good morning!
 
Whoever sees this first, wake up 5 people to bring along. All 6 of you are going to meet a few other idols at Jeju Island today! We will entertain the rest while you enjoy your time with the idols. Have fun!
 
Staff
 
You looked up at Tomo who grinned. You chuckled and nodded, walking up to Myungsoo.
 
"Let's go." 
 
 
In the van, you sat with Tomo and Aniki sat with Kai. Myungsoo and Baekhyun sat opposite you, smiles on their faces. You and Tomo were watching BTS N.O and was reenacting their dance but adding a cute touch to it. Myungsoo's heart felt at ease when he saw your usual care free smile on your face. Baekhyun nudged him and he turned to face him.
 
"You seem to be happy." Baekhyun suggested with a friendly smile. Myungsoo's smile simmered into a thin line before he chuckled, glancing at you.
 
"Yea... I am." He mused. Baekhyun gave him a weird stare before moving on to another topic. They chatted for a while till both had nothing else to say and turned to their music. The van stopped at an airport and everyone clambered out. You and Tomo ran to the small airplane that was awaiting for your arrival and climbed inside, taking the window seat at the back. Aniki and Kai laughed and entered, the plane, sitting in front. Baekhyun sat opposite them, starting up a conversation. Myungsoo boarded the plane looking around. You noticed and waved at him. He smiled and sat opposite you.
 
"We're gonna watch Jaejoong's new music video teaser! Wanna watch?" Tomo asked, typing it into your iPad. His eyes widened and he nodded. How could he have forgotten? She placed it on the table and all three of you leaned forward to watch the blonde beauty. 

 

Upon reaching Jeju Island, Aniki pulled you out of your seat as Kai chased her childishly. You noticed the logo of the show on a flag not to far from her and dragged her there instead. 
 
"What's this?" You asked, pulling it out of the ground. An alarm sounded from somewhere nearby and a black van drove up, almost crushing your feet if Baekhyun didn't pull you away in time. The same went for Aniki except Kai lifted her off her feet instead. The door pulled open and the people inside clambered out. 
 
Your eyes widened as the last few came out and clung to Tomo. Baekhyun and Aniki were the makeshift MCs and they rushed to their positions. 
 
"Good morning and welcome to Sesame Player Special Edition!" Both exclaimed and everyone cheered. 
 
"I'm Baekhyun.."
 
"And i'm Aniki~ We're the makeshift MCs today because Juri unnie couldn't make it today." 
 
"Ok, and i'm sure you guys remember, Kai, Tomo, L and ______-ssi!" Baekhyun announced, turning his body so the camera could get a glimpse of the 4 of you waving. But just for today we have a few guests with us! Please introduce yourself, starting from you Jaejoong hyung." 
 
Tomo, Myungsoo and you looked at each other in surprise before peeking your head out of line to see the blonde step out. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Jaejoong imnida." He introduced with a bow and you clutched Tomo's sleeve, looking at each other with happy smiles. The next to step out were a few boys about your age.
 
"One two three. LIKE SEVENTEEN! Anyonghasayo, Doyoon imnida."
"Anyonghasayo, Soonyoung imnida."
 
They bowed and stepped back into line. The next two people to come out made Aniki squeal in delight.
 
"We are SHINee! Anyonghasayo Jonghyun imnida."
"Anyonghasayo Key imnida." 
 
You laughed at her pale yet happy face. The next three people to step up and you hid behind Myungsoo. 
 
"We are Lunafly. Anyonghasayo, Sam imnida." 
 
"Yun,"
 
"Teo," 
 
You peeked out as you heard his name and he glanced at you. He had changed. His hair was shorter and was dyed black. He seemed skinnier and there seemed to be bags under his eyes if the makeup wasn't there to cover it up. He gave you a quick smile before turning to the camera. 
 
"Now according to this, we are suppose to be in groups. But since there are 4 groups of idols and 6 of us, each idol will get to choose who they want in their group. There are roses in that bucket over there and the selection will start with the youngest of us," 
 
"Which is _____!" Aniki said, adding on to Baekhyun's comment.
 
"A representative of each idol group will come out and chose one of us. Ok? Ready? Start!" Baekhyun said into the camera. Everyone was asked to move and you found yourself blindfolded and facing a wall in a hotel ballroom. The idols got their roses and you waited anxiously. After 30 seconds, Myungsoo came to remove your blindfold and you turned around to see Doyoon, Baekhyun and Teo. You pointed playfully at Baekhyun who gasped in fake delight but hugged you anyway. He left and you were left the painful task of choosing. Would it be the cute Doyoon whom you liked to watch on 17tv or Teo, your first love? You heaved a heavy sigh before walking up to him, plucking the flower from his grasp.
 

 

 
Yea sorry for not posting this chapter fast enough. It's just gonna be a short chapter. And sorry for the random 17 input i'm just obsessed with them *O* like my ultimate bias is in that band. Who? Oh i don't know... *cough* leejihoon *cough*