CHAPTER 3

Cupcakes and Music

 

All your bags were packed and you were the only one in the dorm. Aniki was with SHINee and Tomo was with Lunafly. You sighed and blew away a strand of hair away from your face. You decided to change into this: http://www.polyvore.com/pow/set?id=47703363 (i don't know how to describe it ><). Coincidentally, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Dongwoo were walking nearby your dorm. You walked out off the apartment, waving a goodbye to the security who chuckled at your adorableness. 
 
"Eh? Sungjong isn't that, ____?" Dongwoo stated looking at your walking figure.
 
"Hm? Oh! It is!" He was about to call out to you, when a boy with orange hair ran up to you.
 
"Kitty~" You turned and saw Teo and a wide grin spread across your face. 
 
"Teo oppa!" The three boys heard and froze. You chatted a while with Teo until he huffed.
 
"Let's go somewhere, I don't like standing here." He said pouting. You giggled and linked arms with him, walking to an ice cream shop. Sungjong grabbed the hands of both his hyungs, dragging them with him.
 
"Yah, Lee Sungjong, where are you taking me?" Myungsoo exclaimed with slight annoyance. Sungjong turned around, with a cold look in his eyes.
 
"We're following them of course." 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You and Teo sat in the small ice cream near the window, enjoying your ice creams. The three boys sat behind you, with Sungjong keeping a close eye on you. Myungsoo took a scoop of his ice cream and glanced at his dongsaeng.
 
"Why are we doing this again?" He asked Dongwoo. Dongwoo just shrugged and his ice cream up.
 
"Yah, Sungjong why not go there and introduce yourself?" Dongwoo suggested, his ice cream.  Sungjong gasped dramatically and shook his head.
 
"I could never do that!" All of them suddenly heard delightful giggles and looked at your table.
 
"Are you serious Teo?" you asked in fits of giggling. He nodded and you clutched your stomach laughing harder. Just then a familiar face peeking out of his seat, stopped your laughing. Teo tilted his head.
 
"What's wrong kitty?" You frowned and hit his arm.
 
"Don't call me that! And wait here a bit.." He shrugged and you walked to the boys table. Myungsoo waved at you and Dongwoo gave you a large grin. You then stopped at the most adorable sight. You squatted down and patted his head.
 
"Sungjongie…." He looked up and blushed scarlet, scrambling up to his seat.
 
"E-err, hey ____-ah!" You giggled which made him look down in embarrassment. 
 
"What are you guys doing here?" You asked sitting next to Sungjong. Myungsoo smirked and pointed at the maknae.
 
"THIS guy here, wanted us to follow you~"  Sungjong eyes widened and he shook his head.
 
"A-aniya! It was nothing like that!" You giggled and kissed his cheek.
 
"Aish, SUngjongie, you are cute~ Come I want you to meet someone." He frowned and you noticed this. "Don't worry Jongie, he won't bite…" You took his hand and brought him to your table, patting Teo's shoulder. He looked up and noticed Sungjong standing with you. He looked down to your hands and frowned but looked back up with a smile.
 
"Who's this kitty?" You pouted.
 
"Don't call me that Teo! And this is my friend, Sungjong!" You turned to him and squeezed his hand gently. He smiled and bowed politely.
 
"Anyonghasayo. Sungjong imnida." 
 
"Don't need to be so formal Sungjong-ssi. i'm Teo." Both boys smiled at each other but their eyes told a different story. You hugged Sungjong's arm playfully and Teo frowned in jealousy. 
 
Listen neukkil su itni
Nae shimjangi ttwi jireul anha~
 
The lyrics shocked all of you and you quickly pulled out your phone. 
 
"Yeobosayo?"
 
"Ah! jugiya where are you? I'm with Aniki and Sungyeol."
 
"I'm at the …" you continued talking to Tomo while walking out of the shop. Myungsoo and Dongwoo watched you go and turned back to a dog fight. Teo and Sungjong were glaring at each other until Teo smirked. He stood up and placed a hand on Sungjong's shoulder.
 
"You do know she has a crush on me right?" Teo whispered into Sungjong's ear. Sungjong growled under his breath and Teo left but made sure to kiss your forehead when Sungjong was looking and hugged you. You came back inside and sat next to Myungsoo.
 
"Aniki and Tomo are on their way~" you sang and smiled. Myungsoo smiled and ruffled your hair. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All of you sat at one table, eating and even feeding each other ice cream until you decided to go to the bathroom. 
 
"I'll be right back ok?" They all nodded and Aniki and Tomo made sure you had left before turning to the guys.
 
"Do you guys want to find out _____'s weakness?" Tomo said. Everyone except maybe Myungsoo, listened in.
 
"She'a afraid of being a---"
 
"Hi i'm back~"
 
They quickly shut up and smiled at you. Sungjong was deep in thought. He looked at them with questioning eyes. But they shook their head and you sat down next to Sungjong smiling.
 
"Hi Jongie!" He quickly smiled and hugged you. All of you then decided to go out for some shopping.
 
Aniki was with Dongwoo and they seemed extremely close. Sungyeol told you this and both of you snickered. He then left with Tomo and Myungsoo and you were left with Sungjong. 
 
"Let's go.." He took your hand and both of you strolled through past the shops. Suddenly you stopped at one shop and stared at a necklace that caught your attention. 
 
"Hm?" Sungjong walked over and saw that you were looking at an infinite necklace.
 
"Do you want it ______-ssi?"  You subconsciously nodded and realised shaking your head.
 
"A-ani… it just looks pretty." You stuffed your hands in your pockets and continued walking on. Sungjong quickly went in and bought it before going out to catch up with you. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"S-sungjong ah…" 
 
"Hm?"
 
"I-i feel dizzy…can we go back first?" He immediately nodded, worry sweeping his eyes. He quickly brought you back to your dorm and you invited him in. It wasn't big or small. It was just right. 
 
"_____-ah, where do you sleep?" You took his hand and brought him into the shared room. 
 
"Wait a bit." You quickly went to the closet and dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/night_wear/set?id=43125917&lid=1485338 (YOU WILL CLICK THE LINK) 
 
You came bcd to find Sungjong peacefully lying on your bed, staring at the ceiling. You climbed next to him and poked his nose. He turned to you.
 
"Thanks for following me back Sungjong-ah….I hate being alone…" You mumbled the last part before falling asleep next to him. He smiled and pulled you close, falling asleep himself.
 
 
ANIKI POV
 
"Dongwoo-ah pali!!"  He chuckled and quickly caught up with me. 
 
"Ok…Aniki-ssi…it's my turn." I pouted and he shook his head, cupping my cheeks in his hands. Blushing, I nodded and wriggled my way out of his grasp. He smiled widely and took my hand. 
 
"Ok good!" He called up Myungsoo and told him and the rest to meet us at the noraebang.
 
"Oh but i don't know where Sungjong and ______ are…" Myungsoo stated, trying to drag the childish couple away from the cartoon graphic store. Dongwoo nodded and hung up.
 
"What's wrong Dongwoo oppa?" I asked, holding his hand. A smile and blush spread across his face. 
 
"N-nothing, just that maybe Sungjong and _____ might not be coming." I pouted and Dongwoo lifted my chin to look into my eyes and smiled.
 
"No need to pout now.. Come let's go inside first ok?" 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Aniki sat as Dongwoo went to order the drinks and snacks for the rest of them. 
 
"Hey, do you want to sing together?" he asked, sitting next to her. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. He leaned closer, begging.
 
"Pleasee Aniki-ssi!! I really want to sing with you!"
 
"No! I at singing…" she mumbled and looked down. He held both of her hands in his which made her look at him. 
 
"You won't .." he whispered and she smiled hugging him. 
 
"Ugh again? We're interrupting something aren't we?" Tomo's voice floated into the room and the couple broke their hug and blushed. Sungyeol and Myungsoo chuckled nudging each other. Dongwoo cleared his voice audibly and picked up the song list.
 
"Who's gonna sing first?" 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After two hours of singing, all of them decided to go back due to having a variety show to film the next day. All of them dropped the girls off and they invited the boys inside. They went to change and Tomo went into the shared room and squealed. 
 
"What? What happened?" Aniki and Sungyeol asked rushing to the room. 
 
"OH. MY .GOD. Hyung…hyungs come here." Sungyeol beckoned to Dongwoo and Myungsoo. Both, being curious, peeked their head in and saw the cutest sight. Sungjong and _____ were snuggled up next to each other, sleeping soundly.  Tomo closed the door quietly.
 
"Let's leave them be…and do you guys want to have a sleepover?" Tomo asked and Sungyeol nodded excitedly.
 
"But what about Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung?" Dongwoo asked, sitting on the couch. 
 
"They wouldn't care…but we will have to get back to the dorm before 9am." Myungsoo stated walking around the house. The noisy group were left in the living room as Myungsoo explored the house. He came to a door with a note, 
 
"Computer Room~ =^w^="
 
He chuckled at the writing and opened the door, switching on the lights. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
He brushed past each pair of computers and chuckled at how each place was clearly declared theirs. There was a giant TV at the end of the room, with INFINITE mechanise, sprinkled around it. The name plate said,
 
"INFINITE SPACE~"
 
He turned around and saw your table walking towards it. Personal belongings were strewn on the table. He shook his head in disapproval at the slight mess and noticed two photo frames on either side of the computer. One held a picture of you and Teo when you had a sleepover in his house. Myungsoo somehow frowned at it and placed it down picking up the other. He almost burst out in laughter put had to keep silent so that they would not know that he was in the room. It was the selca you took with Sungjong and Sungyeol on the first day you met them. Sungyeol's face couldn't fit in the frame so half of his face was cut off.
 
"Aish…why not just cut the choding out totally?" He mumbled, pulling the picture out of the frame. He took a pair of scissors and carefully cut away Sungyeol from the picture and placed the picture back into the frame.
 
"There better." He placed the scissors on the table and walked out the door, nearly crashing into Tomo.
 
"Oh! Mianhe Myungsoo- oppa!" He chuckled and ruffled her hair.
 
"It's ok…Let's go enjoy the sleepover ok?" Tomo smiled and pulled him into the living room where the remaining people were watching a movie. He looked around the room and smiled warmly. 
 
"You do know Sunggyu hyung is gonna be mad right?" He stated, sitting down as Dongwoo pressed play.  

 

This is just a filler chapter for my friend, who is based on the character of Aniki. She wanted more AniWoo... SO HERE'S A FILLER CHAPTER! ENJOY~ :)