CHAPTER 1

Cupcakes and Music

Sitting in the practice room with your legs out stretched,you sighed and laid on the floor.

"Where are they? I know Aniki is in a meeting thingy with the manager…but WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TOMO?!"
 
Gladly there was no one there at the time and you sighed again sitting up. Blowing your fringe away from your face, you stood up and went to your keyboard. Your band was about to debut, about 2 weeks from today. You sat at the keyboard and lazily pressed the keys from Do to So. You looked around and pulled out your music score for your debut and started practicing by yourself while singing.
(INFINITE'S Amazing) 
Wae ireolkka naega isanghae
Haru jongil shilsil utgo isseo
Neok nagan deushi michin geot cheoreom
Yok meogeodo mweo iri damdamhanji

 Mweonga heojeonhae mweoga eosaekhae
Bunmyeong mweol nohchin geonde
(Boy~)
 Mweoreul ijeosseulkka
Meorireul dashin geot gata

Geunde wae iri niga anwa (baby baby)
Wae iri yeonrak eopji (baby baby)
Kkungshimjangi tteoreojyeo igeoyeosseo 
(Ilheo beoringe)

Amazing, nearing
Amazing, narang
 Amazing, eojjae jeojjae name dwen geoya
 Amazing,neorang
 Amazing, narang
Amazing, geurae deureobwa

After singing, you heard clapping and looked up.
 
"Hey..not bad kid.."
 
You grinned and ran towards him.
 
"TEO!" 
 
He chuckled and opened his arms which you ran into for a tight hug. 
 
"Why are you here?"
 
"Can't I kitty?"
 
You pouted. Teo always liked calling you kitty because of your cat like behaviour, sort of. He ruffled your hair and smiled. Looking around the room he asked, "So..where's Tomo and Aniki?"
 
"Aniki's with our future manager and Tomo is M.I.A"
 
Teo looked at you in confusion.
"MIA means missing in action oppa."
 
His lips formed and O and he nodded understanding what you meant. 
 
"So what was that song you were playing a few minutes ago?"
 
"It's our debut song! Well 1 out of 2 debut songs but still~"
 
You grinned at him and dragged him towards your keyboard.  After forcing him to sit, you pulled out another piece of paper. 
 
"What's this?"
 
"This is..our real debut song!"
 
"Sing it for me"
 
You gawked at him before shaking your head.
 
"No no no…"
 
"AWW! why not?! I'm your best friend!"
 
"You have to wait for 2 weeks then you'll get to hear it like the rest."
 
He pouted cutely but you had turned away to keep your lyric paper. He frowned and grabbed the paper running to the centre of the room.
 
"YAH! TEO!"
 
You ran after him and he stuck his tongue out at you while raising the paper above your head. After a while you gave up trying to get it from him and let him read the lyrics.
 
"It's not bad…"
 
"Good. now can i have it back?"
 
You asked impatiently but he shook his head. You frowned but suddenly thought of something. 
 
"Oppa."
 
He looked at you. "Hm?"
 
You opened your arms for a hug while tilting your head to the side cutely. He smiled and walked up to you with his arms ready to accept the hug. When he was near enough, you smirked and grabbed the lyrics paper and ran. 
 
"YAH! _____! YOU TRICKED ME!"
 
You giggled and stuck your tongue out at him. He chased you around the room but soon trapped you in a corner of the room. You whimpered slightly and heard him chuckle. Suddenly a shadow blocked the light and you opened your eyes to see Teo breathing heavily, one hand on the wall right next to your head. He knocked his forehead with yours and you flinched. He smiled and exhaled, his minty breath blowing over your face. 
 
"Aish..you took way my energy…"
 
He wrapped his arms around your waist and sighed.
 
"I finally caught you..god your fast now…"
 
"H-hey…i excercised for the past two months you know.."
 
You didn't know why you were stuttering since you have been friends with Teo ever since he was 10. 
 
"Whoa…are we disturbing something here?"
 
Both of you turned around to see Tomo and Yun staring at the both of you. You blushed red and Teo pulled you in front and hugged you from the back, putting his chin on your shoulder. 
 
"Nope…why what is it Tomo-ssi?"
 
Tomo smirked at you and shook her head. "It's nothing since I'm disturbing your 'time'"
 
"YAH! TOMO COME HERE WHERE HAVE YOU BEE--"
 
"Calm down kitty…"
 
You stopped yelling and wriggled out of his grip and ran to Tomo and Yun who were both smirking at you. 
 
"Hm? oh yea Aniki is at our new dorm right now. Aand… we will be on a variety show apparently."
 
Yun had gone to Teo and you leaned against the door frame with Tomo opposite you. 
 
"That's it?"
 
"Well Aniki knows more…that's why i'm here to pick you up but it seems i interrupted something.."
 
She winked at you and you smacked her but then turned to look at Teo who was sitting on the ground, chatting with Yun. 
 
"Someone liikes Teoo~~"
 
You glared at her and she chuckled.
 
"Come on Tomo let's go to our dorm!"
 
She nodded and Teo and Yun stood up and walked towards the both of you.
 
"Where is your new dorm?" Yun asked.
 
"We have to take a cab there…but its not far." she replied. Yun nodded and decided to send the both of you to your new dorm.
 
 
In the car that was heading to your dorm, Yun and Tomo sat in front while you sat in the back with Teo. While Tomo told Yun how to get there, you awkwardly looked out the window, thinking.  Just then you felt someone lean over, pulling g your seatbelt strap and you ly to be face to face with Teo. 
 
"Aish, pabo..do you want to die?"
 
He buckled you in and smiled sweetly. You shook your head and grinned at him.
 
"Thanks oppa!"
 
After a while, you reached your new dorm and alighted the vehicle.
 
"See you guys around k?" Yun shouted from the driver's seat. Both of you nodded and smiled before turning to go up the stairs.
 
"Welcome to our new dorm ______!~" Tomo exclaimed opening the door.
 
"WHOA!" You took of your shoes at the shoe rack and quickly explored the house.  You had one room with all your beds, one room with computers and one room that when opened was an inbuilt closet. 
 
"COOL!"
 
Just then Aniki came out of the bathroom in her pjs and saw you.
 
"Oh ____! You're here!"
 
"Oh, hey Aniki!"
 
"Could you make us dinner? we're starving.."
 
You laughed softly.
 
"Yea sure…"
 
While eating your dinner of macaroni in alfredo sauce , Aniki told you about the variety show. 
 
"Ok, so they have done some research on us and they have gotten our two favourite boy bands together and us in one house. And practically its like ranking king. All of them vote for us and we vote for them in popularity and stuff like that."
 
"Ohh…" you and tomo said in unison. After eating, Tomo volunteered to wash the dishes and you and Minhyun sat in the living room, watching TV.
 
"Hey guys, are you craving hot drinks?" Tomo aced walking out of the kitchen, while drying her hands on her pants. Both you and Aniki nodded.
 
"I can go get it.. what do you guys want?"
They told  you what they wanted and you went to change a blue pictured tank top, skinny jeans, rainbow jacket with matching shoes.
 
 
You grabbed your bag with all your important things in it and walked out the door.
 
You walked around the neighbourhood, looking around. 
 
"Ah! There's a coffee shop!" 
 
You ran inside and quickly went to place your order plus an chocolate cupcake. You sat down at a table near the door and drowned yourself in your music while eating small bits of cupcake.  The door opened and two people came in and placed their order of 7 coffees.
 
*That's a lot of coffees for two people..* you thought to yourself.
 
"Yah hung why did you drag me here?" the shorter one asked and stamped his foot. You found it cute and giggled to yourself.
 
"Well I didn't want to go by myself! And Myungsoo was asleep so I dragged you!"
 
You smiled at their childishness when suddenly the shorter one looked around and looked you straight in the eye.
 
"Bye hyung." He said and started walking to you with a sweet smile on his face. 
 
"Yah! Where are you going?" The tall one soon followed in suit. You then noticed that they both were wearing think sunglasses, even though it was night and equally thick scarfs. The first question, unfortunately, that slipped out of your lips the moment both of them sat down was:
 
"Don't you feel hot?"
 
Soon after realising, you covered your mouth and blushed. The shorter one giggled and looked around before removing his sunglasses and scarf.
 
"It is.." he said and smiled. "Hi! I'm Sungjong!" he introduced himself and stuck his hand out. You shook it awkwardly and told him your name. The tall one had already removed his glasses and scarf and you realised he looked extremely familiar and adorably cute. Both of them actually looked familiar.
 
"Hi! I'm Sungyeol, the choding! Nice to meet you ______!"
 
You smiled at them and looked down to stop your song. It was INFINITE'S Man In Love. Just then it hit you
 
"Wait a minute."
 
"Hm? What is it _____-sii?"
 
"Aren't you two from Infinite?"
 
They smiled wider and nodded.
 
"I'm glad you recognised us! Are you an Inspirit?" Sungyeol questioned excitedly.
 
You giggled and nodded. 
 
"Wahh! Thank you so much!" Sungjong said smiling. 
 
"What for?"
 
"For being our fan _____- ssi!"
 
You smiled sheepishly. The three of you continued chatting and even took a selca together. 
 
"So _____-ssi,"
 
"Yes Sungjong-ssi?"
 
"What are you doing now? Like are you studying or..?"
 
"Yea, I want to know too!" Sungyeol chirped.
 
The barista came and gave you and the two boys their ordered coffees and left yawning. 
 
You fiddled with your fingers and looked down.
 
"Well tell you the truth..I'm a trainee..in SM."
 
You looked up and saw them gawking.
 
"REALLY?!" Sungjong screamed. You leaned forward and covered his mouth. 
 
"Yes really!" He removed your hand.
 
"That's so cool! So when are you debuting?" Sungyeol asked, practically bouncing in his seat. 
 
"Well me and my friends are debuting in two weeks…"
 
Sungyeol walked over and sat next to you. 
 
"Wahh! on Music Bank right? We'll be there!" He said and hugged you.
 
 
After a while, all of you decided to go back, afraid that the coffee will get cold. Standing outside the cafe, you stood awkwardly rocking on your heels. 
 
"Well see you guys around I guess.."
 
"Mhm! Hope to see you too _____-ssi!" Sungjong said and hugged you. You hugged back and smiled, kissing his cheek. You saw him turn pink and giggle. 
 
"What about me?" Sungyeol whined and pouted.
 
"Hmm.." You thought about it a while and thought of something. You took two of your fingers and kissed it and put it against Sungyeol's. He too turned pink and you giggled.
 
"Well see you! Bye bye!"
 
You grinned and ran back to the dorm. The two boys stumbled their way back to their dorm. Upon reaching their dorm, Sunggyu opened the door.
 
"Ah! There you guys are! Took you long enough.."
 
The two placed the coffees on the kitchen table and one took his and went to his room while the other sat on the sofa in a dreamy mood. Dongwoo noticed this and went to sit with Sungjong who was on the couch.
 
"What's up maknae?"
 
"Hm? oh nothing hyung..oh! I nearly forgot!"
The young boy grabbed his phone and set the selca the three of you took as his wallpaper and sent you a text. He giggled afterwards which crept Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya out. Woohyun shrugged it off and continued watching TV. Sungyeol on the other hand was walking back and forth with his phone and coffee in hand, arguing whether to send you a text or not. The both of them had gotten your number through the selca, as they sent it to both their phones. Myungsoo heard the impatient pacing and woke up annoyed. He opened the door and glared at Sungyeol.
 
"Oh. Anyong hyung, the coffee's on the table."
 
Myungsoo glared and slammed the door shut.
 
"What's wrong with him?" Sungyeol asked himself but ignored it. "Argh!! Eotthkhe?! Should i send it or not…" Suddenly his phone was grabbed and he turned to see Woohyun typing.
 
"And send~ Done! Now go to sleep!"
 
Sungyeol shrugged and went to get changed. 
 
When you got home, both girls were asleep so you placed their coffee in the fridge and took yours to the living room. You then went to change into a panda tank top and pink shorts and grabbed your laptop and phone and sat yourself in front of the telly while scrolling through tumblr. You were so absorbed you didn't notice the time. 
 
"Omo! Aniki will kill me if she knew I stayed up this late! And we have practice tomorrow!" 
 
You shut your laptop and charged it. Grabbing your phone, you went to the bedroom and unlocked it. 
 
"Oh? 2 messages? from who?" 
 
The first message was from Sungjong and you giggled at how he put his name in your phone.
 
[To: _____
From: Sungjongie~ 
 
Hi ____-ah! Sleep well and see you soon! ^3^ ~* ]
 
The other one was from Sungyeol and it went like this.
 
[To: _____
From: Yeollie<3
 
_____-ah! Don't stay up late ok? Go get your beauty sleep ㅋㅋ See you soon]! ^^ ]
 
You smiled and replied to both.
 
[To: Sungjongie~ ^^
From: ____
 
Anyong Sungjongie! Can I call you oppa? ^^; Anyways, sweet dreams oppa! ^_^]
 
 
[To: Yeollie<3
From: ____
 
Nice heart you placed at the end of your name oppa! <3 Anyways~ Too late I stayed up till 2am XP can't stop me now Yeollie~]
 
You smiled at your texts and hugged your phone, falling asleep.