*Episode 8

High school Life [EDITING]

*Sherry POV*

 

The next day, I woke up and instead of getting out of bed straight away like I normally would, I just laid there. I laid there and zoned out, letting my mind go completely blank. When I finally snapped out of it I remembered that I was supposed to be getting ready for school. With a sigh, I pulled myself out of bed, and dragged myself to the bathroom to shower.

After getting dressed, I made my way downstairs.

“Morning Mom, morning Dad.” I said with no enthusiasm whatsoever as I took a seat at the table and just starred at my bowl of cereal.

“Is everything okay?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, everything’s fine Dad, don’t worry.” I said with a fake smile.

“What happened?” Mom asked, knowing something was up.

“Nothing, really.” I ensured them. We ate silently until Dad spoke.

“I’ll take you to school today.” He said quietly.

“Why?” I questioned.

“I want talk to her about what happened yesterday.” He said.

“Dad, please. I don’t even remember what happened.” I pleaded.

“Don’t think I didn’t see the bruises on your face. Just because you covered them up with make-up doesn’t mean they’re not there.” He replied.

“I know Dad, I know. Just please don’t make a big deal out of this.” I asked.

“So you don’t want me to talk to her about it?” He asked.

“Please don’t.” I begged. I even used my puppy-dog eyes.

I could see the contemplation on his face while he tried to decide what to do. He eventually sighed before he spoke. “Fine. Just, be careful, please. I don’t want to see you get hurt again.”

“I’ll be careful, I promise.” I said with a small smile. “Well, I’m going to head off now.” I kissed both my parents goodbye and left.

As I shut the front door, I turned around to see Hana parked out the front waiting for me. I sighed to myself. Deciding that I was still annoyed with her, I decided to walk to school alone, instead of getting a lift from her.

When she had noticed that I’d started walking, she slowly drove her alongside me. “Sherry! Come on, please?” She asked.

“I’d like to walk today.” I said, looking straight ahead.

“Are you mad at me?” She questioned.

“No.” I lied. “Just, go to school by yourself, okay?”

“But-”

“Please.” I said, cutting her off. “If you don’t want me to be mad, just go.”

“Fine,” She sighed. “I’ll meed you there.”

When I didn’t reply, I heard her sigh again before driving off. I slowly make my way to school when a car pulls up next to me.

“Hey,” A voice from the car calls out to me. “Get in.”

“Ugh.” I scoff to myself, wondering if it was loud enough for him to hear. “No Zelo.”

“Yah.” He slightly raises his voice. “Hurry up and get in.”

“I don’t want to.” I said while crossing my arms. “Just go already.” ‘’ I mumble under my breath as I start walking off. As I’m walking, he keeps following me in his car. Hoping it will help ignore him, I put my headphones in and blast my music.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have it loud enough.

“You’re already late, just get in.” He said. “I won’t do anything to you.”

I turned my music up louder, continuing to ignore him.

Suddenly I feel someone grab my hand. My eyes widen as I turn around to see that Zelo had exited his car.

“Let me go!” I exclaimed.

“No.” He said as he started dragging me towards his car.

“What is wrong with you?! Let me go!” I yell as I snatch my hand out of his causing us to stop.

“I-” He started to talk when I slapped him. Not too hard, but hard enough for it to hurt. When he looks at me in shock, I glare at him before walking towards the school.

When I finally get to school, I see Hana standing out the front with BAP. Deciding I didn’t want to talk to any of them, I make my way past them as fast as possible.

 

*Hana POV*

“She’s really mad.” I said more to myself, but I knew the others heard me.

“I wonder why.” I heard Daehyun say. Whether it was sarcastic or not, I’m not sure.

“Oh, there’s Zelo.” Yongguk said as he pointed to Zelo walking towards us.

“Hey guys.” Zelo said grumpily when he reached us.

“What’s up with you?” Himchan asked.

“Nothing hyung.” Zelo tried to assure him.

“Nothing?” Himchan scoffed. “What happened to your face then?”

“Noth-” Zelo started to say when Yongguk cut him off.

“Zelo.” Yongguk said sternly. “What. Happened.”

Zelo sighed before telling us what happened with Sherry on the way to school.

“Dude, she really hates you.” Jongup said.

“But Sherry never slaps anyone.” I said, confused.

“Well, she slapped me.” Zelo replied.

“How did you even pass her on the way here?” Himchan asked. “Your house is in the opposite direction. You would have had to go past school to find her.”

“I-I don’t know, it was just a coincidence.” Zelo said.

“That’s weird.” I heard Daehyun mumble to himself.

“Come on guys, the bell’s gone already.” Zelo said, quickly walking off to his class. I frown at his odd behaviour, but shrug it off and head to class.

When recess rolls around, I walk up to Sherry’s desk.

“Come on Sherry; let’s go get something to eat.” I said.

“I’m not hungry.” She said, shooting down my request.

“Don’t lie.” I said. “Come on.”

“I’m really not in the mood Hana.” Sherry said with a sigh.

“Please don’t shut me out, Sherry.” I pleaded. “I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I know I’m dating Daehyun, but I promise they’re different.”

“I don’t know Hana.” She sighed again.

“Okay, how about this. Let’s go get something to eat, just us.” I said.

“Hana, I’m really just not in the mood. Just go.” She said, she offered me a smile before continuing. “I’m okay, promise. I just don’t feel like it today.”

“Fine.” I said with a sigh and walked off to find Daehyun.

 

*Sherry POV*

Not long after Hana left, Yuri approached me.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from Zelo-oppa?!” She snapped at me.

“What are you talking abo-you know what? I don’t even care anymore.” I replied.

Yuri reached forward and grabbed my collar. “How dare you speak to me like that!”

“Let. Go.” I demanded, giving her a shove to get her away from me. I pushed just hard enough to get her to let go of me, when I saw her eyes flicker over to someone else in the room.

Yuri smirked at me and then fell to the floor. “Ouch.” She exclaimed and started to fake cry.

“Yuri! Are you okay?” Zelo ran up to her. “What did you do to her?” He asked as he glared at me.

“What the ?” I scoff. “She’s the one who wanted to fight, I didn’t even do anything!”

“Then how the hell did she end up on the floor?!” He yelled at me.

“She fell on her own!”I yelled back. “Ask her yourself!”

“I didn’t do anything oppa.” Yuri continued to fake cry. “I just wanted to ask her why she wasn’t eating, and she got mad.”

“That’s not true!” I yelled again.

“Apologize.” Zelo insisted. “Now.”

“What?” I ask, shocked.

“Apologize to her. Now!” He demanded.

“No.” I said, glaring at him before walking off. I heard Zelo ask her if she was okay as I walked off.

As if I’d apologize to her.

I decided I needed to get some fresh air, but as I turned the corner, I bumped into someone.


Edited: 29th of August, 2015