*Episode 1

High school Life [EDITING]

 

*Sherry POV*

 

My alarm rang for the 5th time. Ugh. I let out a loud yawn before forcing myself to get up, heading straight to the bathroom to get ready for school. 15 minutes later, I’m ready. I make my way down stairs and to the kitchen to join my parents for breakfast.

 

“Morning Mom, morning Dad.” I said as I placed a kiss on their cheeks.

 

“Good morning sweetheart.” They replied as I took a seat at the table. We chat a little while we eat. As I finish eating, I take look at my watch and realise that I need to leave for school.

 

“Oh! I should probably leave now.” I say. I place a kiss on their cheeks as I walk past them towards the front door. “Love ya!” I yell out to them as I shut the front door and I turn around to greet my best friend, Park Hana, who’s waiting for me at the front of my house.

 

“Yah! Can you please be a little bit faster? You’re so slow!” Hana said.

 

“What are you so excited for? There’s nothing special happening at school today.” I said as we started walking.

 

“Don’t you know me? I want to see my prince!” Hana giggled as she blushed.

 

“Oh please. That just makes me want to walk even slower.” I replied with a roll of my eyes.  

 

“NO!” Hana yelled as she pulled my hand, forcing me to run.

 

“HANA! Don’t pull me, you know I hate them.” I said as we came to a stop.

 

“I know you do, but I don’t.” She said with a pout. Seeing her pout just made me sigh.

 

“Okay, okay, how about this. You run there as fast as you want, so that you can see your prince, while I walk to school by myself. Arasso?” I asked.

 

“But I want to go with you. I can’t just let my best friend walk to school all alone.” Hana replied.

 

“Well, if you want to walk with me, that’s okay with me.” I said with a smirk.

 

“But….” Hana said with a pout. We walked in silence for a few minutes causing me to sigh before smiling at her.

 

“You ready to see your prince, Hana?” I said. Just as I started to see the look of confusion on her face, I grabbed her hand and pulled her as I started running towards the school. It wasn’t long before we arrived, and when we did, the girls were already screaming and shouting. Why were they screaming and shouting? BAP. Yeah, them. They weren’t even here yet and people were already screaming for them. Not long after we arrived, BAP turned up, and the screaming got even louder.

 

This. This is what I hate the most about school. Why must they scream for the bad boys?

 

“OH MY GOD! OPPA!”

 

“ZELO OPPA, SARANGHAE!”

 

“Someone help me, I think I’m going to faint any minute now.”

 

Seriously? These girls are too much. I put on my earphones, in hopes of drowning them out.

 

“Daehyun oppa was so handsome! Don’t you think so Sherry?” Hana asked. I didn’t respond because I had my music turned up loud so that I couldn’t hear the screaming. “Yah!” Hana yelled at me as she pulled one of my earphones out.

 

“What?!” I yelled back.

 

“How could you be listening to music?” She asked.

 

“I’d rather listen to music than hear all of that screaming.” I replied. Hana just rolled her eyes at me as she mumbled ‘whatever’ under her breath. The bell rang and everyone headed to their class, sadly, it’s the same class as me. Just as I sat down, in walks Choi Junghong (or Zelo as likes to be called) with his girlfriend, Lee Yuri, attached to his arm. All of the girls stare at Yuri with jealousy in their eyes as they walked to Yuri’s seat together to drop her off before Zelo walked to his own chair, which unfortunately is right behind me.

 

‘Why!?’ I think to myself as I sigh.

 

“Jealous much?” I hear him mumble. I turn around to see him smirking at me.

 

“Excuse me?” I asked. All he did was chuckle at me and ‘exactly’ making me scoff and turn back to the front. You see? This is why I hate him. Finally, our math teacher, Mr Park, walked in, and I heard a faint whine followed by ‘I hate math’ come from behind me.

 

“Okay class, today I would like to do some group work.” Mr Park said, making everyone groan loudly. “AND” He said with a raised voice to get every ones attention back on him, “I’ll be choosing the partners.” The student’s started mumbling amongst themselves in disapproval.

 

“Well, I don’t care what you think, I’m the teacher, what I say, goes. So let’s get these pairs picked out.” Mr Park said. He started calling out random names, pairing people up, and I completely zoned out until I heard my name called out, followed by the last name I wanted to hear. Mr Park had paired me with Zelo.

 

“WHAT?!” Zelo and I both screamed out at the same time.

 

“Is there a problem?” Mr Park asked with a raised eyebrow. I was about to complain when someone else beat me to it.

 

“YES! There is a problem! I’m his girlfriend, I should be his partner! Not her!” Yuri yelled out.

 

“Because they were already near each other and I ran out of students.” Mr Park said as he crossed his arms and furrowed his brow at Yuri.

 

“That’s not a good enough excuse.” Yuri said back with a rude tone to her voice.

 

“Lee Yuri, this is my choice, now either study or get out of my class now.” He said with authority. Yuri just rolled her eyes in return before turning to her partner. I sighed before raising my hand.

 

“Can I please go to the toilet, Mr Park?” I asked.

 

“Pardon?” He asked back. I was about to ask again when I was cut off.

 

“It’s nothing Mr Park.” Zelo said. Mr Park nodded before turning around and walking back to his desk. I quickly turned around to Zelo.

 

“What was that?” I asked.

 

“What was what?” He replied.

 

“Why did you cut me off?” I asked him.

 

“You can’t go anywhere without my permission.” He said as he crossed his arms. I can’t believe him. Who does he think he is?

 

“Excuse m-“ I started to challenge him, when he cut me off again.

 

“You’re in my group, and I’m your leader, so sit!” He said.

 

“Like I care.” I mumbled as I walked over to Mr Park before leaving for the bathroom. When I got back, we finished our group work just in time for recess. I walked out of my class to find Hana waiting for me so that we could walk to the canteen together.

 

“Aw~ You guys are so cute.” Hana squealed.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“You and Zelo. Is that why you were so slow today?” She said with a smirk.

 

“Ew, please.” I said as I scrunched my face up and stuck my tongue out in disgust, making her laugh. We weren’t paying attention to anything else, so we didn’t notice Yuri walking towards us, and before I knew it, her whole tray of food fell on me!

 

“WHAT THE HELL, YURI?!” I yelled in frustration.

 

“That’s revenge for being my boyfriend’s partner.” She said with a laugh. At this point, everyone was looking at us.

 

“Your boyfriend being my math partner isn’t any of your ing business.” I said angrily.

 

“Yes it is, you !” She screamed at me just as BAP walked towards us.

 

“Hey, what’s up?” Yongguk said as that got near us. He was about to say something else, when I slapped Yuri.

 

“For your information, I would rather be partnered with the blackboard than be partnered with your boyfriend.” I sneered before walking away. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the shocked look on Zelo’s face.

 

“ARGH! You are so going to pay for that, Kim Sherry!” Yuri yelled.

 

“I’m sorry?” Hana asked, “You’re the one who has to pay!” She yelled before pushing Yuri to the ground and storming off after Sherry.

 

“HOW DARE YOU?!” Yuri yelled back from the floor. BAP all stood there in shock until Himchan spoke.

 

“Zelo, can you get Yuri off of my feet, she’s heavy and is hurting my feet.” Himchan said, having to nudge Zelo to get his attention.

 

“Why hyung?” He asked.

 

“What do you mean why? She’s your girlfriend.” Himchan argued back.

 

“Oppa! Help me up!” Yuri said as she held her hands up towards Zelo.

 

“Oh right, sorry about your feet hyung.” Zelo apologised as he helped Yuri up.

 

 

 

 

In the girls toilet

 

“Damn it!” Sherry yelled as she tried to wash the food stains off her uniform.

 

“Sherry-ah, are you okay?” Hana said as she walked into the bathroom.

 

“Yeah. What is her problem?” I asked.

 

“Jealousy?”Hana responded.

 

“Ugh, why do I have to be the victim though?” I whined.

 

“Yah, Kim Sherry. You are the smartest student in this school, why are you so clueless right now?” Hana said as she shook her head.

 

“What?” I asked as I furrowed my brow.

 

‘Clueless’ Hana thought to herself.

 

“You know she’s Zelo’s girlfriend right?” Hana asked.

 

“Yeah, so what?” I asked, confused.

 

“Like I said, she’s jealous.” Hana said.

 

“For god sake Hana, I didn’t choose him to be my partner, Mr Park did.” I said.

 

“You do know that Yuri isn’t mature right?” Hana replied. I shook my head and laughed before heading back to class.


Edited: 28th of July, 2015