*Episode 20

High school Life [EDITING]

*Daehyun POV*

 

“Come on!” I yelled at the guys.

“Why are you in such a rush?” Himchan asked. “We have 4 hours to get there, and the beach won’t go anywhere.”

“I just want to see Hana already.” I pouted.

“It doesn’t matter how long we take, you’re going to see her anyway.” Himchan said and playfully shoved me, making the guys laugh.

“Whatever.” I scoffed and headed towards the car, hoping it would somehow make them hurry.

 

*Hana POV*

“Sherry!” I yelled. “Wake up!”

“Just five more minutes.” She sleepily mumbled.

“They’re going to be here soon.” I tried to reason. “You have to get up now.”

“They can wait.” She said as she wrapped the blanket tighter around herself and buried her face even further into the pillows. I placed my hands on my hips and huffed in annoyance. Knowing there was only one way to win this battle, I walked into the bathroom, filled up a glass of water and returned to her room.

“Get up.” I tried once more.

“No.” Sherry grumbled and rolled over, exposing her face.

“Well, you asked for it.” I sighed and tipped the water on her.

“Hey!” She yelled. “That was totally uncalled for!”

“Well, you weren’t getting up,” I explained. “And they’re going to be here any minu-” I stopped speaking when I looked out Sherry’s window and noticed a car pulling up. “Scratch that, they’re here, and you’re not ready.”

“I’m up, okay?” She muttered while frowning and moving wet hair from her face. “I’ll go shower, you can let them in.”

I nodded and watched as she grabbed her towel before heading towards the bathroom. I slowly made my way downstairs and when I pulled the front door open, Himchan’s hand was raised as though he was about to knock.

“Beat you to it.” I smiled. “Come in.”

“So where’s Sherry?” Himchan asked as I led them towards the lounge room.

“She’s getting ready.” I said and he nodded. I pointed to the lounge, letting them know they could sit down and watch some TV, when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

“Hey baby.” Daehyun said, leaning his head on my shoulder.

“Hey.” I replied, turning around to kiss his cheek. He smiled and dragged me towards the couch, and pulled me down to sit with my legs over his lap. We all sat comfortably, watching some random cooking show that Himchan had found, and around 20 minutes later, Sherry was finally ready.

We grabbed our bags, placed them in the boot of the car, and headed off on our trip.

 

*Sherry POV*

I was in the very back of the car, sitting in between Zelo and Jongup. Sighing, I put my headphones in, and leaned my head back, closing my eyes to relax. Half an hour or so later, the car stopped. I opened my eyes, expecting to see the beach, but that’s not what I saw.

“Guys.” I called out in confusion. “Why are we at the air port?”

“Because we’re getting on a plane.” Youngjae said with a ‘duh’ tone to his voice. “How else are we going to get to Miami?”

“Miami?!” I shouted. “Hana, you never said Miami!”

“Whoops.” Hana said. “I must have forgotten that bit.”

“How do you forget that?” I asked.

“I was just so excited.” She pouted

“Well, I can’t go.” I sighed.

“But Sherry!” Hana whined.

“Hana, I couldn’t go even if I wanted to. I didn’t bring my passport, or half the clothes I need.” I explained.

“We’ll catch a later flight then.” Zelo shrugged.

“No, no.” I shook my head. “I don’t want to delay the trip for everyone.”

“No, they can go now. I’ll drive you home to get what you need and we’ll catch a later flight and meet them there.” Zelo explained.

“Are you sure?” Yongguk asked him.

“Yeah, I think I forgot a couple of things anyway.” Zelo nodded.

“THIS IS THE FINAL BOARDING CALL FOR FLIGHT T794 TO MIAMI. I REPEAT, THIS IS THE FINAL BOARDING CALL FOR FLIGHT T794 TO MIAMI.”

“Okay guys, we should go now.” Daehyun said. “We’ll see you there.”

“See ya.” Zelo nodded and replied. “Come on Sherry.” I nodded and waved at the others before walking off with Zelo.

 

*No one’s POV*

“Told you so.” Hana said.

“They totally like each other.” Daehyun commented.

“Zelo never offers to do anything for anyone, even when he was with Yuri.” Himchan chimed in.

“What do you mean?” Hana asked.

“This happened last year. We planned on going, and when we got here, Yuri realised she didn’t have her passport, and instead of taking her home to get it, Zelo suggested that we just stay in Korea for the summer.” Jongup explained.

“Yeah, that happened a lot actually. Yuri’s a really forgetful person, and every time she forgot something, Zelo suggested we cancel whatever we were going to do.” Daehyun said.

“He’s changed.” Youngjae said with a smile.

“And I’m glad.” Yongguk smiled. “Okay guys, let’s go.”

 

*Zelo POV*

I drove us to my house first, pretending I’d forgotten my toothbrush. I mean, I didn’t really forget it, I’d just decided I was going to buy a new one when we got there. Sherry waited in the car while I ran in and grabbed it. After that we headed to her house, and when we got there, Sherry asked me to come in and help her look.

“Can you check the desk draw in the study?” She said, pointing at the door opposite her room, and I nodded. “I’ll check in here.”

Surprisingly, as soon as I opened the draw, her passport was the first thing I saw. I grabbed it, and walked back to her room.

“Hey, is this it?” I asked, handing her the passport.

“Yep.” She said, flipping through it. “Let’s go.”

As we were leaving, she made sure to tell Bruno what was happening. We drove back to the airport, and bought our tickets for the next available flight to Miami.


Edited: 18th of September, 2015