Episode 87

High school Life [EDITING]

*Sherry POV*

The next day,i woke and see Taeyang was getting ready,did he recover already?i asked him then he said he's already recover and want to go out with Mia,he invite me but i reject it cause i need to meet with somebody,yeah i have to meet up with Zelo,i dont tell Taeyang that it was Zelo that i want to meet,he just nodded,then walk away after he gave his kiss on my cheek..

Sherry:*call Zelo*hello~

Zelo:*surprise*he...hello~

Sherry:i want to meet you~*sigh*

Zelo:*shocked*now?

Sherry:yeah,only you arasso?meet me at the park,bye*hangs up*

I sigh then get ready and went to the park...yeah he's not here...yet~i sit on the bench and wait for him,i look at my watch,its already 10.30 a.m he's still not arrive,yahhh~where is he?!

Zelo:*runs*mianhe im late....

Sherry:*roll my eyes*whatever..

Zelo:*sit next to me*you're really changed...

Sherry:people can changed,why i have to be an old me,when i remembered it i have been a weak person,what a loser me

Zelo:yahhhh~!jjinjja?what happened to you?!*dissapointed*

Sherry:what?!dont be too surprise

Zelo:i know this is not you

Sherry:what do you mean?this is me,the real me!

Zelo:stop pretending someone's else,you make me sick!

Sherry:oh jjinjja?oh my god im still can't believe,did i really changd myself?!

Zelo:*get up,mad*yes!!you already changed!

Sherry:so tell me what do you know about me?!

Zelo:oh god!you still asking me even you knew the answer?unbelievable~

Sherry:*get up*what do you mean!

Zelo:stop being a Kim Sherry

Sherry:you*hurt with his words about to slap him*

Zelo:*grab my hand*your not her mother right?

Sherry:*eyes widen,speechless*

Zelo:wae?answer it Sherry!

Sherry:*gulp"ottokae?"*

Zelo:Sherry-ah i knew it,Mia told me everything,the picture on her lamp table is her late mother right?wae Sherry-ah?why did you pretend to be her real mother?why dont you told us the truth?how the others thought about it when they know the truth?can't you think that?

Sherry:stop it!you really dont know anything~i am her mother

Zelo:yeah you are her mother but not her REAL mother*tears come down*its really hurt me when i know Taeyang would be your future husband,why him?why not me?

Sherry:*fall down on the grass,then cry*i hate you~!

Zelo:*hug me tight*no you dont hate me,you love me,you still do~

Sherry:*push him but im failed,he's really hug me tight*no,go away~i dont need you!

Zelo:andwae~dont leave me again,i miss you,i miss us,dont you miss that?

Sherry:NO!!!i dont remember every second of our moments!*push him then get up*

Zelo:*get up too,still cry*you can go..~but then i die~

Sherry:*cry then hug him*

Zelo:*hug me so tight*i will never hurt you again,never~

Sherry:*"i miss this,i miss his hug,i miss his hot breath,i miss to hug him,i miss his words,i miss everything about him,i really mean it!"i thought to myself*

Zelo:why must we be like this?you should have to stay like this with me,not him~

Sherry:*push him nicely*i should go..

Zelo:Sherry-ah,you still want to leave me?

Sherry:what do you mean?i have a daughter and future husband,but its not you..

Zelo:what?

Sherry:accept the fact Junhong,we really didn't mean to be together~you deserve someone's better

Zelo:yah its only you~

Sherry:no~stop hoping on me,you are the one who make me stress lately,just stop,please~*cry*dont come see me again

Zelo:i will not avoid to see you

Sherry:you really want to see me to be suffer?okay fine!keep come to my house,keep pretend nothing is happen,keep forcing me to accept you,keep doing that!!

Zelo:*grab my shoulder,look into my eyes*Sherry-ah

Sherry:*broke it*no i really need to go..*walk away*

Zelo:*just see me leave him alone*

My secret was finally uncovered by Zelo,i dont know if he gonna tell the others..i dont care anymore,cause i will getting married with Taeyang not Junhong,and i will be a mother of Mia not Minho,i drive off to the beach just wanna have a rest,im tired with this life,im tired to cry,im tired with everything,i just follow where my life will bring me~when the cloud its getting dark,i drive off to my house,but then...