Episode 96

High school Life [EDITING]

*Zelo POV*

3 days to go including today~before Sherry be Taeyang's wife like forever him's...ottokae?!i dont have any chance to talk with her,to be...even just like a friend~she really hate me right now,after that accident she really seems never want to talk with me even look at me,oh what a life!

Minho:daddy!~*hug my leg*

Zelo:*humming coma's song*

Minho:dad did you hear me?!

Zelo:*still humming while nodded slowly at him*

Minho:did we really not going to aunty Sherry's wedding day?*raise his eyebrow*

Zelo:*stop*what do you mean?of course we going*fake smile continue humming*

Minho:then why dont we go find a suitable suit?!

Zelo:*stop humming*you're right!*get up and carry him at the same time*

Minho:yahhh~where we want to go right now?

Zelo:yahhh...lets find a best clothe oh?*walk upstair*

Minho:dad~i can walk by myself no need to carry me up!

Zelo:*chuckles*you still a kid~

Minho:put me down!aish shiro...

Zelo:*laugh then put him down*satisfied?

Minho:its better than cool!

*Sherry POV*

I dont hate him!!!i just....urghhh~i mumbled to myself,i dont know what the hell is wrong with me!please god just please let me be happy with Taeyang please...........~!

Taeyang:Sherry-ah kwenchana?

Sherry:uh?oh dae...

Taeyang:*put his hand on my forehead*your hot~did you have a fever?*worried*

Sherry:aniya...~i feeling great*fake smile*

Taeyang:yahhhhh~dont lied,lets go to the clinic oh?

Sherry:andwae~im okay,they maybe have been waiting for us...

Taeyang:yahh Sherry-ah your healthy is very important thing you know,if your not feeling well then we must go to the clinic,you seem tired these days,you make me so worried about you...

Sherry:*put my hand on his hand*mianhe because i make you worried,but trust me im okay~*smile*

Taeyang:*smile*if you need anything tell me oh?

Sherry:arasso*smile then put my head on his arm*

Taeyang:i love you*kiss my head and my hair*

Sherry:i..lo..ve..you..too

Then we arrive at the wedding hall,oh it looks so great...~i felt so nervous when i thought about the wedding,yeah its my first time and second time for Taeyang,i smile at him,he really love me,i believe that he will take care of me for whatever will come to troubles my life...

Taeyang:i can't wait for our wedding,i felt want to married with you right now*smile*

Sherry:why so rush huh?

Taeyang:*shrugged*molla~

Sherry:listen,fast or late i'll be yours*smile cutely*

Taeyang:jjinjja?you promise?

Sherry:*"promise?err im not sure"i thought*i can't promise....

Taeyang:wae?*lift my chin*

Sherry:what if i break it?

Taeyang:*cupped my face*i be waiting for you*smile*

Sherry:*gulp then smile weakly*

Taeyang:you look so pale,dont you want to go to the clinic?

Sherry:hurm...im okay honey,see our wedding planner was called us,kaja!

Taeyang:dae...*follow me*

Sherry:*hold his hand and walk towards the wedding planner but then the world seem revolving then i fall down*

Taeyang:*shock grab me*Sherry-ah!!!somebody please call the ambulance ppalli!

Then the ambulance come and bring me to the hospital,Taeyang call the others including Zelo,they were rush to the hospital,they were so worried about me....then the doctor call them to tell what have been happened to me...

Doctor:Kim Sherry?

Zelo&Taeyang:YES!

Zelo:*stuttered*uh..y-you go...*look away*

Taeyang:*weird then walk towards the doctor*yes what happened to my future wife?

Doctor:she's okay,she's just tired yeah she dont have enough sleep,let her rest oh?

Taeyang:jjinjja?oh okay thank you doctor

Doctor:dae,go see her then*walk away*

The others:*follow Taeyang to my room*

Hana:Sherry-ah*hug me*

Sherry:yah~i cant breath you know*giggles*

Hana:yahh waegure?why did you force youself,see what happened to you?

Sherry:mianhe everyone oh?

Taeyang:your okay now?*touch my face*

Sherry:*smile hold his hand*im fine now,i really mean it*giggles*

Taeyang:you better be...

Zelo:*full of jealousy*i wanna buy some drink...*walk away*

Weird..whats wrong with him?yah why did you care?its up to him where did he want to go~