*Episode 3

High school Life [EDITING]

*Hana POV*

Oh school, why do you exist in this world? I sighed to myself as I got myself ready for school. I was going to walk to Sherry’s house, but then I remembered that she was suspended. I get to school and realise that I’m so bored without her. So I decided to text her instead.

 

From: Hana

To: Sherry

Good morning, Sherrymato :D

From: Sherry

To: Hana

Morning! What’s with the ‘moto’ in my name?

From: Hana

To: Sherry

It’s BAP’s bunny name! Isn’t it cute!? ><

From: Sherry

To: Hana

Ew. Please don’t associate me with them…

From: Hana

To: Sherry

But I thought it was really cute with your name…

From: Sherry

To: Hana

Thank-you for that, Hana.

But please, don’t associate me with them…

you know I don’t like them…

From: Hana

To: Sherry

Okay, okay :) Today’s going to be horrible without you :(

 

From: Sherry

To: Hana

I know :( I’m going to miss you!

From: Hana

To: Sherry

I’ll come to yours after school, yeah?

From: Sherry

To: Hana

Yes!

From: Hana

To: Sherry

Haha okay! The teacher’s coming, I gotta go.

Seeya Sherrymato! XD

From: Sherry

To: Hana

HANA!

 

 

*Sherry POV*

After Hana stopped replying, I felt bored again. A day without school is one of the worst days for me. Maybe that’s why Yuri suggested I get suspended, everyone knows I love school. I sighed before heading downstairs to have breakfast with my parents.

“Morning!” I said with a smile as I entered the dining room.

“You seem happy today. Is it because you don’t get to go to school?” Dad asked.

“Dad, you know me, I’d be lying if I said I was happy to have the days off.” I answered.

“Well, your Mom told me what happened.” Dad said with a firm tone, making me feel the need to apologize immediately.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I hung my head.

“Why are you apologizing? In my opinion, she deserved it.” Dad said with a smile.

“So what are you going to do today?” Mom asked.

“Um, I’m not really sure, but Hana wants to come over after school, is that okay?” I asked.

“She’s like my other daughter, she’s always welcome here.”Mom said with a smile.

I smiled at Mom. She’s always loved Hana. Dad finished eating, stood up to give Mom and I a kiss before heading off to work.

“Bye Dad!” I yelled at as he walked out of the front door. After I finished eating breakfast, I helped Mom wash the dishes, then headed upstairs to continue reading my book and listen to music.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

“Yo, Zelo!” I yelled into his class.

“Oh, hyung, what’s up?” he asked. As I walked further into the class, the girl’s started squealing and screaming at us.

Knowing it was the only way I’d be able to talk, I turned around to them, and asked them to quieten down. Hell, they probably thought I was flirting with the tone of voice I used. I turned back to Zelo, who seemed to find the situation funny as he had a smile on his face and chuckled.

 “I’ll just come outside with you, hyung, they’re not going to quieten down with us in here, you know that.” he said with a chuckle. I watched as he got up from his seat, and followed him out the door and into the hallway. “So, what did you want hyung?”

“That girl who slapped Yuri,” I paused, completely blanking at her name, “What was her name again?”

“Ah, Sherry.” He said confidently.

“Yeah! Well, you know her friend,” I said as I pointed to the girl sitting two seats in front of Zelo’s table, “do you know her name?” I asked, hoping he knew.

“Um…Hana, I think? Yeah, Park Hana.”

“Well, could you do me a favour, and go and get her for me?” I pleaded.

“Why?” Zelo said, his face scrunched up in confusion.

“Stop asking questions. Just do it.” I said as I folded my arms. He glared at me momentarily, “please?”

“Whatever.” He said as he walked back into the class. I saw him walk to her desk, and chuckled when I looked at the faces of all the girls in the class. They all looked so confused and pissed off, it was quite funny really. I looked back at Zelo, to see him point his thumb over his shoulder, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion and it looked like she asked who wanted to see her. Zelo shrugged and headed back to his desk, and as she closed the book she was reading, Zelo pulled out his phone, sending me a message.

 

From: Z

To: Daehyun

You owe me an explanation, hyung.

 

I laughed and was about to reply when Hana walked out of the class.

“Hey, Hana.” I said with a smile. Her face flushed beetroot-red as she starred at me, with wide eyes and stuttered, trying to say anything. It was adorable, really. “Hello?” I said as I waved my hand in front of her face, snapping her out of her trance.

“Ah, sorry. Hello Daehyun-oppa.” She said with a quiet and shy voice. She raised her hand to give me a slight wave. “Can I help you with something?”

“Well, I was just wondering,” I paused, trying to re-arrange my thoughts,” I mean, would it be okay with you,” I paused again, this time my face turned red as I blushed, realising how dumb I sounded. I took a deep breath, looked around to make sure no ‘fan-girls’ were around, because that would be the worst possible thing, and finally got my sentence out. “Hana, would you like to go out with me?”

Hana’s eyes widened, “Are you serious?” she asked pointing at herself, not believing me, “You want to date me?”

“Well, yeah…” I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

“Oh my god, yes!” She said with a massive smile. She stepped forward, and placed her arms around my waist, giving me a hug. I was a little shocked at first, but just as I was about to hug her back, she gasped slightly and pulled away. “I’m sorry, oppa, I got a little bit carried away there.” She said, her cheeks slightly reddening.

“Haha, it’s okay.” I said with a smile as I reached forward, grabbing her hand and interlocking our fingers. “So, I was thinking, that maybe we could go out after school. I mean, that’s if you’re not busy?”

“Ah, I was supposed to go to Sherry’s after school though.” She said with a pout.

“No worries. I’ll just come with you, and then when you’re finished there, we’ll go get dinner together, okay?” I said. She nodded. Ms Younha stuck her head out of the classroom, surprising Hana, making her jump slightly, and making me chuckle at her adorable reaction.

“If you wouldn’t mind Daehyun, can I please have Hana back? I would like to start my class now.” Ms Younha said. I nodded and waved at Hana as she disappeared back into her class.

***

Finally it was recess time, and before I could get dragged away by one of the guy’s I walked off in search of Hana, and found her sitting by herself, fiddling with her phone. I sat down next to her, making her look up at me in shock, before realising that it was me.

“Hey Hana.” I smiled.

“Hey oppa.” She said back, her cheeks going red again.

“You okay?” I asked as I reached out to rest the back of my hand against her cheek, “your cheeks seem awfully red lately.” I said, fully knowing why her cheeks were red. She lightly smacked my hand away, making me laugh, before grabbing her hand and playing with her fingers and rings, making small talk for the rest of the break.

 

*Yongguk POV*

As we sat down at our table, I noticed that someone was missing.

“Where’s Daehyun?” I asked everyone.

“Flirting.” Youngjae stated, pointing to a table in the corner of the room, where Daehyun was sitting with a girl and playing with her hands.

“Hey, isn’t she friends with the girl who slapped Yuri yesterday?” Jongup asked.

“Yeah.” Youngjae said as he watched them.

“Is he playing with her? Because he seems different with her.” Himchan asked.

“I don’t know, but if you guys don’t eat, I’m going to eat it all by myself.” I said, making them all quickly reach for the utensils and start eating.

“Speaking of missing people, where’s Zelo?” Youngjae asked.

“He texted me. Said something about meeting up with Yuri.” I answered with a shrug as I shoved food in my mouth.

 

*Zelo POV*

I’d been standing outside waiting for Yuri on the basketball court, which surprisingly is always empty during recess, I guess that’s because there isn’t enough time to have a game during recess.

“Hey babe!” Yuri said with a big smile as she comes skipping towards me, leaning forward to give me a kiss. I dodge it, which makes her frown.

“Look Yuri, I think we need to break up.” I said. Quick and simple.

“Excuse me?” She said, hanging open in shock.

“You heard me.” I said.

“No. I don’t want to.” She argued.

“I don’t love you anymore.” I said with a shrug. Honestly, I don’t think I ever loved her, I was more in love with the idea of having a girlfriend.

“What?!” Yuri yelled. “This has to be some kind of joke. There’s someone else, isn’t there?”

“What?” I asked.

“Who is she?” Yuri asked.

“There isn’t anyone else, Yuri.” I said with a sigh. “I just don’t love you.”

“It’s that , Sherry, isn’t it?” She said, with a laugh of disbelief.

“What?! Hell no! There’s nothing going on between us!” I snapped back.

“Do you think I’m blind?!” She yelled again. “I can clearly see it!”

“See what?” I asked, completely baffled with her ridiculous idea.

“You’re constantly bothering her, trying to get her attention. You want her to look at you, to notice you! It’s all so clear now! How did I not notice this before?!” Yuri asked herself.

“Me bothering her has nothing to do with why I want to break up with you.” I firmly stated, putting my hands in my pockets.

“But I don’t want to break up!” She said as she stomps her foot.

“Do you really want to stay in this stupid relationship, even though you know I don’t love you?” I ask.

“You think this relationship is stupid?” She asked me with tears running down her face, making me sigh as I turned my head to the side, to look away from her.

“Look, I’m sorry. I just…don’t love you. I tried, I really did.” I said in a hushed voice. She ran forward, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“I don’t care. Give me a chance, and I’ll make you fall in love with me, I know I can do it.” She said, crying into my shoulder.

“No Yuri.” I said quietly as I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away from me.

“But I don’t want to break up!” She screamed at me. I reach the end of my patience and snap back at her.

“See?! This is why I can’t be with you anymore! You don’t give me any space to do what I want to do, what I love to do! You force me to do what you want me to. I am not your slave and I refuse to be treated like one any longer!” I yell.

“You’re not a slave, you’re my boyfriend…” Yuri says quietly, shocked from my outburst.

“No Yuri! I’m not your boyfriend anymore! I’m done! Goodbye Yuri.” I said angrily, before storming off.

 

*Yuri POV*

This is all your fault, Kim Sherry. I’ll make you pay for this.


Edited: 6th of August, 2015